EDD Oct 2013

Jewlreya

Yenleesk, u are not alone. My girl has been playing with me till 3-4am. She wants people to entertain her after every feed. Now, we just switch on the musical spinning thing on her cot and let her self soothe. She will eh eh eh a bit then keep quiet and stare at the spinning animals till she dozes off herself.

Hi all, I'm so busy with my poor cranky 24days baby that gonna drive me crazy. Luckily like Meowmummy I had found support from Octobers mummies group can least vent out a little or seek some help there. Pls add me on Fb. My Fb email is ginnie0204@gmail.com. Fingers crossed that we're able to go through the cranky periods of our babies after the first month. :)

Hi mummies, I got hard time with my 12do bb at night. He every night make fuss ard 1030pm to 2am. Bottle feed him he don't want to swallow, need to pat n cuddle. After a while keep crying again. DL him he feel frustrated n cry after a while too. Feel sad n dunno how to handle him as a FTM. I feel depressed the whole night. I keep telling myself I must stay strong n think positive. I got no experience of taking care bb before, now is time to learn fr ground.
Yenleesk, you ain't alone. My baby is more than 3 weeks old also still like that. Now he tends to keep drinking milk whenever he's awake. He had a hard time to sleep in the day now but it's so hard to please him cos whenever I place him down, he began to cry and when I cuddle him for sometime, he will cry again. Without drinking milk, he won't want to sleep! My baby is down with colic and often I see him vomit milk even after burping him. Very hard to understand what the baby wants as a FTM. It's been really a tiring month! DL him in the night when I'm so shagged out cos can't get to sleep in the day at all

yenleesk

Hi mummies, how you all doing so far? I have been busy with my 19do lo everyday... I'm sure you all the same like me. Currently I'm on 3rd wk confinement, another 11 days I will be free fr 'jail life'..lolx
Piss off with my CL. She not pro enough as a CL. I found she very inpatient, very rough to my bb. Whenever my bb make fuss at night n disturbing her sleep, she force my bb drink milk...keep shaking my bb in order to make him swallow milk. When my bb cry for milk, she can shout at him either... oh come on! He just a bb, what he knows is hungry he will cry..poo poo he will cry...sometimes need cuddle etc. Why can't she act more pro as a CL?? She keeps comparing my bb with others bb...saying my bb very noty, don't want sleep at night...not like others bb. I almost want to 'fire' but hubby ask me to endure. Hard to find a replacement half way through confinement. Haiz...
Sorry ya... I vent out my frustration here. Hope you all don't mind.

Mashiiii

Hello Yenleesk! Im a ftm to a 8 days old. Woah, sounds like your cl is really impatient. Just keep a lookout to ensure she dont do anything weird. Every baby has different habits and appetite. Dont ve affected by her comments. She's real unprofessional to give such comments. I do not have a cl. And am responsible for all duties towards my girl - bathing, feeding etc. It takes a while to figure our you lo''s eating habit. Keep a dairy abd try to establish a pattern. Im eating confinement food but not exactly doing confinement - still blowing air con and stuff. Trying to persuade my mum to let me wash my hair! Cannot take it alr lol. What really bothers me is my hard and sore breasts. Sighs

stsa

Hihi, I know many mummies r busy looking after their little ones at this period of time. Me too. Trying to see if there's any tips on fb to learn from too
Till now I'm still not added in fb. Wonder if any mummies can assist or does encounter the same problem too?

Xtinee

Im looking after my 16do lo myself. Its tiring as she will want milk every 2-3hr, I DL for almost an hour every time and feed her with 60mil of fm. I am sometimes drained myself so imagine how fustrated my cl will be if I hire one.

Lucky before i gave birth to her I was "trained" to go pee every 2hrs.......

Jewlreya

Hi girls, invitation via email to the october mommies group is subjected to admin approval. Unless you are added as our friends on facebook, you can be added into the group immediately.

Hi mummies, my bb is 9 days old. Currently I didn't direct latch him but pump out my milk. It is tough to sit there bcos I shld rest instead of sit there for pumping. My wound still painful as I went thru c-sec. But lucky no infection after my gynae checked ytd. A wk later I can remove it. Im still hesitating whether to engage postnatal massauer as I scare it will hurt my wound. Any mummies had gone thru c sec n still engage postnatal massage after 2 wks later? Look forward to your advice.
Hi Yenkeesk,
congrats! I did my post natal massage on day 15 after C-sec. just make sure your gynae check ur wound, if there is no sign on infection, u can start massage.
I did my massage on day 15, 16, 17, can see my tummy smaller. but hv to wrap the binder around the tummy to see results. so far these 3 days, she massage the wind and toxin left over in my body. i feel pain and ache all over my body. next session, day22,22,24, she will come back and try to push my womb and pelvic back into position.
can pm me reply with the massage contact when u are free?

yenleesk

ilovebbdylan:839074 said:
Hi mummies, my bb is 9 days old. Currently I didn't direct latch him but pump out my milk. It is tough to sit there bcos I shld rest instead of sit there for pumping. My wound still painful as I went thru c-sec. But lucky no infection after my gynae checked ytd. A wk later I can remove it. Im still hesitating whether to engage postnatal massauer as I scare it will hurt my wound. Any mummies had gone thru c sec n still engage postnatal massage after 2 wks later? Look forward to your advice.
Hi Yenkeesk,
congrats! I did my post natal massage on day 15 after C-sec. just make sure your gynae check ur wound, if there is no sign on infection, u can start massage.
I did my massage on day 15, 16, 17, can see my tummy smaller. but hv to wrap the binder around the tummy to see results. so far these 3 days, she massage the wind and toxin left over in my body. i feel pain and ache all over my body. next session, day22,22,24, she will come back and try to push my womb and pelvic back into position.
can pm me reply with the massage contact when u are free?
Hi ilovebbdylan...you may contact kak Asih at 83224863. She is very professional n I find her very good. I strongly recommend to all mummies who keen to find postnatal massauer. Today I already the 7th time...3 more to go. Everytime after massage, my breast milk increase n clot blood come out too.

Xtinee

those who has the malay massage, what did she use to massage you? mine use nivea cream. tummy reduced by half on third day, I bought a tummy binder from Qoo10 she say will help to support my womb.

having read so many anecdotes on ur babies. here's my share. no matter morning or nite, after feed he can be awake at times n v curious with d surrounding. he wants to b carried upright n raise his head up to look ard. when put down early, he get cranky.
he loves to b carried to slp n likes to bury d head on d chest. i heard its normal for bb to mk noise when slping. my bb does tat. but he slp v peacefully when face down or on my chest. :confused:

yenleesk

Xtinee:839495 said:
those who has the malay massage, what did she use to massage you? mine use nivea cream. tummy reduced by half on third day, I bought a tummy binder from Qoo10 she say will help to support my womb.
Hi Xtinee,
My massage lady use lemongrass oil n mixed with some other oil. She said all homemade from javanese.