EDD Oct 2013

yenleesk:839418 said:
ilovebbdylan:839074 said:
Hi mummies, my bb is 9 days old. Currently I didn't direct latch him but pump out my milk. It is tough to sit there bcos I shld rest instead of sit there for pumping. My wound still painful as I went thru c-sec. But lucky no infection after my gynae checked ytd. A wk later I can remove it. Im still hesitating whether to engage postnatal massauer as I scare it will hurt my wound. Any mummies had gone thru c sec n still engage postnatal massage after 2 wks later? Look forward to your advice.
Hi Yenkeesk,
congrats! I did my post natal massage on day 15 after C-sec. just make sure your gynae check ur wound, if there is no sign on infection, u can start massage.
I did my massage on day 15, 16, 17, can see my tummy smaller. but hv to wrap the binder around the tummy to see results. so far these 3 days, she massage the wind and toxin left over in my body. i feel pain and ache all over my body. next session, day22,22,24, she will come back and try to push my womb and pelvic back into position.
can pm me reply with the massage contact when u are free?
Hi ilovebbdylan...you may contact kak Asih at 83224863. She is very professional n I find her very good. I strongly recommend to all mummies who keen to find postnatal massauer. Today I already the 7th time...3 more to go. Everytime after massage, my breast milk increase n clot blood come out too.
hi yenleesk, wat clot blood r u refering to lochia?

hw much is d milk increase?:D

yenleesk

blackroselian:839555 said:
yenleesk:839418 said:
ilovebbdylan:839074 said:
Hi mummies, my bb is 9 days old. Currently I didn't direct latch him but pump out my milk. It is tough to sit there bcos I shld rest instead of sit there for pumping. My wound still painful as I went thru c-sec. But lucky no infection after my gynae checked ytd. A wk later I can remove it. Im still hesitating whether to engage postnatal massauer as I scare it will hurt my wound. Any mummies had gone thru c sec n still engage postnatal massage after 2 wks later? Look forward to your advice.
Hi Yenkeesk,
congrats! I did my post natal massage on day 15 after C-sec. just make sure your gynae check ur wound, if there is no sign on infection, u can start massage.
I did my massage on day 15, 16, 17, can see my tummy smaller. but hv to wrap the binder around the tummy to see results. so far these 3 days, she massage the wind and toxin left over in my body. i feel pain and ache all over my body. next session, day22,22,24, she will come back and try to push my womb and pelvic back into position.
can pm me reply with the massage contact when u are free?
Hi ilovebbdylan...you may contact kak Asih at 83224863. She is very professional n I find her very good. I strongly recommend to all mummies who keen to find postnatal massauer. Today I already the 7th time...3 more to go. Everytime after massage, my breast milk increase n clot blood come out too.
hi yenleesk, wat clot blood r u refering to lochia?

hw much is d milk increase?:D
Hi blackroselian,
The clot blood= dirty blood= menses
Currently I do pumping every 3hrs to build up my supply. The massauer will massage my breast n clear engorgement. I normally will pump after she left. Can increase fr 60ml to 110ml per session averagely.

creamyz

My bb going for 1 mth next wk..and not sure whether to bring her for pd, gp or polyclinic for her vaccinations. Any suggestions?

yenleesk

creamyz:839746 said:
My bb going for 1 mth next wk..and not sure whether to bring her for pd, gp or polyclinic for her vaccinations. Any suggestions?
Same here. I have made appt with polyclinic for bb vaccination.

creamyz

Called sengkang polyclinic to make appointment but being told not able to do it for my child as my child never been there before and ask me to walk in for the injection.... Sigh....:(

Jewlreya

If I intend to let my child take the 6-in-1 jab...do I still need to bring her for the. Hep-b jab in her 1 mth?
This one I'm not too sure cos I only refer health booklet for reference. From what I understand from the polyclinic website, 6-in-1 is chargeable. Which number did u call to book an appointment? I phoned this hotline, gave the birth cert number and baby's name can arrange for appointment at your nearest polyclinic 6355 3000, they will explain to you what to do as well. Can call to check if you are unsure.

euphonymusic

HI meowmumy and others who replied to my question about whether i should induce my baby girl at 38 weeks in order to try for a natural birth as she as 3.5 kg then.
I decided to let her pop up naturally, and on her 6th nov, I had natural contractions. Baby was out at 7.46am via emergency c section on the 7th nov (her actual edd). 3.4kg, My doc has over estimated her weight at 38 weeks.
I started having mild contractions at 7.30pm while having dinner, called the TMC hotline at 10pm to check with the doc if i should get admitted. He says go if I cat stand the pain. My husband drove me to the hospital at 3 plus am and at 4am I was screaming in pain asking for an epidual. I have been aiming for a natural birth. I only got mine at 5.45am and my doc strolled in at 7pm to break my water bag. He found the baby had pooped in my womb, and advice me to go for a c scet instead.
I am happy for my healthy baby girl, but felt really disappointed. Am recovering very slowly too.

euphonymusic

sorry joyful mum, just saw this post. on 2nd nov am not having contractions yet. But already had "bloody show", doc says it is the cervic starting to open. Does not indicate when labour will starts. For some pple it is within 24 hrs, or up to 1-2 weeks

Naangfaa

Hullo!

Not been here after my first trimester!hehe! My edd was 1st Oct!:)

creamy: I went to Sengkang poly for my bb's 2nd hep b jab. Don't worry, there's a priority queue for us!:) the 5 in 1 jab will be at 3mths..are U staying around there?:) Im at Punggol..

Oh, may I be added to the FB Oct group as well? My email is: muffillecious@gmail.com
Thank You! ^_^

Last edited:

marchies

Hi mummies... Need some shopping recommendation. Feeling quite cooped up at home so have been doing online shopping! Want to get pretty dresses but need the right bra to wear them with. Anyone knows where to get strapless nursing bras? Not too ex preferably..

joymommy

Hi mummies... Need some shopping recommendation. Feeling quite cooped up at home so have been doing online shopping! Want to get pretty dresses but need the right bra to wear them with. Anyone knows where to get strapless nursing bras? Not too ex preferably..
Hi marchies, you mean wireless nursing bras? I got those from qoo10 and it's about $17 one which I think it's very cheap and comfortable. U may want to consider buying from there. :)