EDD Oct 2013

marchies

Hi joymummy, thanks for ur reco. Was looking for strapless ones so that can wear with tube tops. Does qoo10 have those too?

joymommy

Hi joymummy, thanks for ur reco. Was looking for strapless ones so that can wear with tube tops. Does qoo10 have those too?
Hi marchies I don think strapless works for nursing because strapless with wire will decrease milk supply. Don think there's this bra. But u can try qoo10. No harm trying

Meowmummy

i realize binder tummy affect milk flow. must be diligent to pump, if not milk production will decrease. my baby drinking alot now, now i pumping 30-50ml per session. not enough to feed him..i taking fenguneek pills now.

how are the rest of u doing?

hi Meowmommy! i'm taking fenugreek capsules but i dun think it helps. milkmaid tea helps me more i think.

i latch baby nost of the time but when i pump i only get 100ml per session n its jus enough for bb. not enough to store.

creamyz

Hullo!

Not been here after my first trimester!hehe! My edd was 1st Oct!:)

creamy: I went to Sengkang poly for my bb's 2nd hep b jab. Don't worry, there's a priority queue for us!:) the 5 in 1 jab will be at 3mths..are U staying around there?:) Im at Punggol..

Oh, may I be added to the FB Oct group as well? My email is: muffillecious@gmail.com
Thank You! ^_^

hi Naangfaa, I just brought my gal for her 2nd hep b jab at sk polyclinic, whole duration takes abt 1.5hrs...very crowded at the registration area and the doc who did for the consultation seems inexperience and need do google search for my gal jaundice level to see whether is it ok.....>.<
however the nurse did the jab is very experience :) I am staying at Fernvale :) nice to know u :))

Lady S

Hi Mummies, I have given birth in Oct through c sect. I'm wondering when I can start exercising. Can anybody please advise. thank you

hi Lady S, best to confirm with your gynae. At my 1 mth checkup my gynae said I can do toning exercises..leg lifts and crunches etc. maybe walking for cardio. No bouncing/jumping/running.

it's almost two months since my c sect, still cant do crunches..my tummy like damn weak. struggling with leg lifts. but i can climb stairs and brisk walk. start slow, check with doc!

Lady S

Thanks for the info. I did asked the gynae but he told me I can only do light exercises. He didn't specify the type of exercises. My tummy is very flabby... And lots of cellulite on my arms and thighs too :(
hoping to be able to start my workout soon.
Sometimes I do experience pain at my abdomen. Do you ladies (those c sect) feel pain too?

Mashiiii

Hello. All those who want to be added to Oct mumny on fb - add me at fb: mashimaro_teo@hotmail.com so I can add u into the group. Couldnt find u ladies' emails on fb cause of your privacy settings :)

lady S, pain probably coz you are over exerting. dont do too much..dun carry heavy things still. i used to have pain when i get up and sit many times to tend to baby. but i know my limits now n i guess my wound has healed more too.
take it easy!

Lady S

lady S, pain probably coz you are over exerting. dont do too much..dun carry heavy things still. i used to have pain when i get up and sit many times to tend to baby. but i know my limits now n i guess my wound has healed more too.
take it easy!
Thanks for the advice :)

KarenA

Hello mummies..
My son was born on 4 nov... But just thought of joining your chat here ... Ok to add me into your grp?