EDD Oct 2014

stzoya

Hi I have tested positive abt 1 wk ago also. Gg to see my gynae next Mon. How abt u ? No edd yet ? Maybe end sep/ early oct.

stzoya

My no 1 is now 18 mths boy. I estimate my edd shd be ard early Oct. Prev see too early no heartbeat yet. Seein my gynae next Mon. u ? I seein Adrain at TMC. u ? -)

missy18

my #1 is 13mths girl. i fixed appointment with my gynae already. appointment is in 1st week of march cause he prefer to see mummies at 6 weeks cause that's when heartbeat can be detected. can't wait to see the little one! my gynae is Dr Henry and he deliver at Mt A or Gleneagles. i will choose Mt A

stzoya

Urs is v close age gap ... I went before week 6 that time and could not see heart beat. hee ... So gg next Mon. Some of my frens only even see at Month 2.... v calm.

yunsze

Tested early due to having quite a lot of symptoms and got a positive yesterday... Going to double confirm with a blood test, but meanwhile the estimated edd is around 27 Oct. My #1. :)

yunsze

Tested early due to having quite a lot of symptoms and got a positive yesterday... Going to double confirm with a blood test, but meanwhile the estimated edd is around 27 Oct. My #1. :)

lalagal

Dear Mummies/Mummies to be,

Kindly take note that pre-orders for Year 2014 are now available. Kindly confirm your orders with a deposit to avoid disappointment as home made rice wine are based on made to order quantities. Customization for wine (i.e.yellow wine) also available upon request. Please call/sms for details.

For orders <5, kindly sms/call to check if I've ready stock ;)

-Homemade PURE rice wine, SWEET, FRAGRANT and YUMMY!
-For use in confinement cooking/daily cooking
-Multiple health benefits
-Cash upon collection/delivery only
-Deposit of $10 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for <8 bottles
-Deposit of $50 is needed to be transfer to confirm orders for >9 bottles

-SMS will be sent to buyer to confirm order once deposit receives
-If interested, kindly call/sms 86091297 (faster response) or email to healthy_living2013@yahoo.com to place orders

**Orders of >8 bottles of rice wine, free delivery to 1 location, FREE 1x500g of rice pulp
**Orders of <8 bottles of rice wine or red rice pulp, self-collect or delivery(Delivery charge of $10 applies)

Pricing
750ml of red rice wine - $18
750ml of yellow rice wine - $18
500ml of red/yellow rice pulp - $6

Thank you dear mummies who were satisfied customers of mine. Thank you for your support for recommending friends to me and bless ya and love ones with good health! :)

KatTea

My #1! Just went for my 2nd Gynae visit! Saw the heart beat of my little one, super thrilled! EDD 09 Oct.

I'm under NUH right now, private patient, don't quite like my gynae as she is super impatient... wonder if anyone has any good gynae to recommend. As both me and my hubby family are in the West, i would prefer to stick to NUH or Gleneagle? :)

Pari

Hi , This is my Ist pregnancy I tested positive on 11 Feb and went to gynae on 14 Feb. She did a scan but could not see anything may be it was too early so she called me after 2 weeks on 28 feb. I am bit confused is it normal to show nothing in scan after getting positive.

yunsze

Hi , This is my Ist pregnancy I tested positive on 11 Feb and went to gynae on 14 Feb. She did a scan but could not see anything may be it was too early so she called me after 2 weeks on 28 feb. I am bit confused is it normal to show nothing in scan after getting positive.
This is normal... You'll be able to see your beanie in about 5 to 6 weeks I think. When's your edd?

yunsze

My #1! Just went for my 2nd Gynae visit! Saw the heart beat of my little one, super thrilled! EDD 09 Oct.

I'm under NUH right now, private patient, don't quite like my gynae as she is super impatient... wonder if anyone has any good gynae to recommend. As both me and my hubby family are in the West, i would prefer to stick to NUH or Gleneagle? :)
I stay in the West too... Going to Dr John Yam whose clinic at Jurong Point and delivers in Gleneagles plus other private hospitals. :)

Pari

Thanks .. as about EDD the gynae didn't told anything but what i have calculated reading through internet it will be in mid october 15-16

alyssaria

Hi all, just tested positive today. EDD should be 29 oct. I am four weeks along and it's my #1. Hoping to see dr tan thiam chye at KKH. Been having frequent heartburns. Anything I can take to help? Thanks :)

Jessical

Hi all, just tested positive today. EDD should be 29 oct. I am four weeks along and it's my #1. Hoping to see dr tan thiam chye at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Been having frequent heartburns. Anything I can take to help? Thanks :)
Hi alyssaria,

My EDD is close to yours - 25 Oct. I have yet to see a gynae for my first check up, my first apt should be next Sat. I will be seeing Dr Koh from Raffles Med. This is my first pregnancy too!

alyssaria

Hi alyssaria,

My EDD is close to yours - 25 Oct. I have yet to see a gynae for my first check up, my first apt should be next Sat. I will be seeing Dr Koh from Raffles Med. This is my first pregnancy too!
Hey Jessical! Nice to see that there is someone due close to me :) How are u feeling so far? I am seeing my gyane when I turn 7 weeks. not sure what to expect!

belz

I also juz tested positive yesterday.. this is my 2nd preg.. my 1st kid is 10m old and still breastfeeding. I assume I m juz 4-5w preg? hmmm.. shld be la.. lol.. goin for my gyane apt next thurs to see how many weeks I m in..