EDD Oct 2014

Jessical

Hi alyssaria,
I just went for my first gynae appt yesterday. I had an ultrascan and another scan which enable me to see my bb heartbeat! Doc gave me folic acid and multi vits.
I'm always sleepy and hungry. Do you feel the same?

alyssaria

Hi jessical, nice to hear that your checkup went well! I was very hungry in week 4 but now that I m turning week 6 soon, nausea has set in and I need to wake up in the middle of the night to eat to curb the nausea. Feeling tired cos of the poor sleep and constant nausea. Hope you don't have any nausea yet!

yunsze

Alyssaria, I'm due on 29 Oct based on LMP... :) heard that most ppl deliver slightly earlier though. Went to see gynae yesterday and saw the gestation sac... Seeing him again in 2 weeks!

lora2014

Hi alyssaria,
I just went for my first gynae appt yesterday. I had an ultrascan and another scan which enable me to see my bb heartbeat! Doc gave me folic acid and multi vits.
I'm always sleepy and hungry. Do you feel the same?

Hi Jessica,
How often do you feel sleepy? I am encountering that situation too.. I want to lay down more often :(

Jessical

Hi Iora,

I always have to take nap in the afternoon and since I'm pregnant, I always sleep by 10pm and up by 7am. I used to sleep only 5hrs a day without nap! Now I'm starting to feel bloated all the time........

stzoya

Hi,

I have nt gone to work for 3 days since I preggy. Backache or sleepy. Have tc of my first child also. Reaching my wk 10 this wk. Tend to feel bloated also.

AJ Mummy to be

Hi, My 1st time here! I'm a mummy to be like you all :)
I tested positive on 26 Feb, I went to see gynae Dr. Phua last Monday on 3 March. EDD should be 23 oct.
My 1st scan i can see the small dot (Embryo) about 2 cm. but could not hear the heartbeat yet as it was too early so gynae asked me for scan again after 2 weeks on 19 Mar. I planing to delivers in TMC. This is my first pregnancy too!

Last edited:

alyssaria

Just an update, I went to the gynae yesterday and according to the size of the embryo I am apparently only 5 weeks 5 days instead of about 6 weeks +. Hence my EDD has been shifted to 02/11. But I managed to hear the heartbeat and it was a wonderful feeling :) seems like I m the only one here that is experiencing MS at this stage?

alyssaria

Hi AJ mummy! Congrats to u too :) how far along are you? I m sure you will definitely get to hear the heartbeat in your next visit!

happyros

tested positive on 1st march, seen Mr adrian from thomson medical on 4th march. going to see him again 3 weeks later as he said now too early. did ultrasound scan, saw a small small thing.
First day of last period was 20 jan so how many weeks am i currently?

AJ Mummy to be

hello happyros, I think you about 6 weeks now as mine is 6 weeks plus and my last menses was on 16 Jan, 2014 :) Or u can download this application called "Pregnancy", then put your last menses date and this application will calculate for you. ^^

Last edited:

alingccl

Tested early due to having quite a lot of symptoms and got a positive yesterday... Going to double confirm with a blood test, but meanwhile the estimated edd is around 27 Oct. My #1. :)
Hi Yunsze~ mine same date as you... 1st time mom...vry kan zheong....
now struggling who gynae should i go....dr wh kee or dr ln sim.....

Hi mommies here, any suggestion?

snowkie

2nd time mummy here.. Went to gynae ultrasound edd 31 Oct. next visit will be the OSCAR scan.. Symptoms quite like the first time round so far... Tired, bloated, morning sickness, cravings for unknown food (never feel satisfied)... Haha! Just feel that I'm getting fatter! Currently still bf my first... Dunno how to wean! He keeps asking for it..

milyve

Hi Oct mummies ,
Second time mummy here. Edd 26 Oct 2014. #1 just celebrated his 1yo birthday.

Visited gynae 2 weeks back saw bb and heard the heartbeat too.