EDD Oct 2014

QueenMiffy

Hi Lovelies,

Hope everyone's doing well! ;) My EDD is on Oct 28th but i was told that it will change as the baby grows. Have visited the gynae a week ago and managed to see (and hear) the li'l one's heartbeat! *excited* oh! am a 1st time mom ...

Penny Tan

I stay in the West too... Going to Dr John Yam whose clinic at Jurong Point and delivers in Gleneagles plus other private hospitals. :)
Hi yunsze, can you give me the contact details of Dr John Yam? I stay in west too and looking for gynae near in west area...thanks!

Rarity

My EDD is 2 Oct. Now waitg for next month Oscar.
Hi stzoya! My EDD is 1 Oct! Very close to yours!

Hi to all the rest of the EDD Oct mums :D

I'm new to the forums and a first time mum so there's so much that I have to learn about. Hope to pick up lots of tips and experiences from all of you. Just did my OSCAR.

edksl2014

hello everyone...i'm a first time daddy. My wife not good with english, thus i will do the read up on everything got to do with babies and pregnancy in english while she does it in chinese.
Currently, our baby is going 11 weeks very soon. EDD for now is 28 Oct.

As a guy, i sincerely want to say you mummies out there really are the best human beings on this earth. My utmost respect to each and everyone of you!
Take good care and JIAYOU!

stzoya

So coincidental. I at TMC. U ?

Hi stzoya! My EDD is 1 Oct! Very close to yours!

Hi to all the rest of the EDD Oct mums :D

I'm new to the forums and a first time mum so there's so much that I have to learn about. Hope to pick up lots of tips and experiences from all of you. Just did my OSCAR.

eviecheng

Hi Jessica,

Such a coincidence, my EDD is the same as yours, 25th Oct. My first check-up is at SGH with Dr TAN LAY KOK and now I am considering to change to another one near the place I live. Wish everything is good with you and all mummies. This is my first pregnancy as well!

NARA NASZERY

Hi mommies,
Im expecting my #3 and EDD will be early Oct based on LMP.
First is 4yo and second is 2yo. Both born in Jan tho.
This time round, i had terrible nausea all day in my last 6-7 weeks.
Now getting better at 14 weeks gestation and my eating is picking up.
Seeing my gynae next Mon. :)

DELvy

Hi fellow mummies! I am having my #2. #1 is 3.5 yrs old now. My edd is 16 Oct. BIG HELLO! :001_302:

Gracecwz

My #1! Just went for my 2nd Gynae visit! Saw the heart beat of my little one, super thrilled! EDD 09 Oct.

I'm under NUH right now, private patient, dont't quite like my gynae as she is super impatient... wonder if anyone has any good gynae to recommend. As both me and my hubby family are in the West, i would prefer to stick to NUH or Gleneagle? :)
Hey Everybody! My EDD is 24th Oct, looks like quite a few ladies here popping end OCt.

Dear katTea, my seeing my gynae Dr Tho Chin Keong, at jurong east. Maybe you can consider him. so far can't find any negative comments about him on internet and i'm seeing him for this #2 too.

jenesamy

GoodDay Mommies.. Expecting my #1, thrilled and excited.. My EDD 27Oct.. Seeing Dr KK Ho at Mt E & thinking of delivering at Mount A..
May I ask if it's too early to look for confinement lady now?

Gracecwz

GoodDay Mommies.. Expecting my #1, thrilled and excited.. My EDD 27Oct.. Seeing Dr KK Ho at Mt E & thinking of delivering at Mount A..
May I ask if it's too early to look for confinement lady now?
Not early at all. This year also quite popular for births, like dragon year. To find your CL of choice, better start now

elsieyl

Congratulations to all mummies! If you still have nausea and feeling tired no worries. You can buy this Ningxia Red Wolfberries Drink from Young Living to give you energy and antioxidants. As for nausea, use their ginger essential oil whcih is a therapeutic and concentrated plant extract. Check it out at Essential Oil Sg - Therapeutic Essential Oils Singapore, Effective Remedies for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Hair Loss, Eczema, Flu, Fever, UTI, HFMD, Sinus, Weight Loss for post natal package and email them for more details on "Ningxia Red Wolfberries Drink". This supplement is good for both mother and baby.

snowkie

Hi mummies! This thread is quite quiet...
Wondering any mummies still suffering from morning sickness? I thought it was getting better... Who knows it'll strike back with such force! Wasn't that bad with #1... Haiz...