EDD Oct 2015

junebug86

Hello!

Anyone expecting in oct 2015? I have gotten my faint bfp and if all goes well, should be due on 17th Oct :)

Karen T

Hello! i am! my EDD is 4Oct...but may change...not sure yet...cos went scanning last Sat..cant find the bb yet...probably too small...
congrats to you! 8 weeks now for u?

Hello!

Anyone expecting in oct 2015? I have gotten my faint bfp and if all goes well, should be due on 17th Oct :)

junebug86

Congrats to you too, Karen! I think I am at week 4. Most probably will schedule my 1st visit after CNY :)

Any symptoms you have now?

Karen T

Great to hear that. I have aleady seen my gynae last sat...this thurs will be a 2nd visit.
Yes, i am having the morning sickness symptons... nausea (started vomiting since 2 days ago), bloatness in my stomach...and body aching...
Could be due to age too i guess..this is my 2nd pregnancy...
Yourself?
Actually can start visiting gynae, cos u can start ur supplements earlier.

pinnpinn

*wave* mine is 13 Oct, if everything goes well. Have yet to see a gynea yet as told my my experienced-mummy-friends and my GP, its too early to go now. wait till about 8wks

Karen T

Hi pinnpinn. Congrats too! Oh..early or later doesn't matter as long u r comfortable... just tat we MTN can start earlier with the supplements by visiting the gynae earlier.
Btw, do you all have gynae in mind? I am visiting Dr. Ben Neo of Mt Elizabeth. He was also the same gyane I had with my first pregnancy. :)
shall we start a grp chat in whatsapp? More convenient to share our experiences & questions for each others?

junebug86

@Karen T I am only taking 5mg folic acid daily for now. This is my 2nd pregnancy too :) my #1 is 28 months old and very clingy lol.

@Pinnpinn Congrats! It's up to you to decide if you would like to visit a gynae now or wait till about 8 weeks. With my #1, my 1st visit was at 6 weeks 4 days and able to see the flickering heartbeat. Now headache trying to find a gynae

Sure, will be nice to have a whatsapp group so easier to chat :)

Karen T

Hello ladies.. just finished my 2nd visit to the gynae. .. saw the sac today...still early to detect the baby.. going back another 5 days later to see the baby... I m 6 weeks... so EDD 4 Oct. ..
U may want to add me at 97986790. :)

pinnpinn

@ Karen T: My first appointment is only on the 2nd of March (I will be around 8wks. Im at my 5th week now). Wanted to book a week earlier but the slots are all full! (for a weekday night). And Im visiting Dr Woo Bit Hwa at tiong bahru.

@junebug86: I'm also currently only taking folic acid. hehe. And occassional fish oil. Other than that, im not sure what to take. I guess I will wait till I visit the gynea.

Karen T

@Pinnpinn, i am currently taking folic acid, Vit C, Vita and "an tai" yao on a daily basis.
@June, my elder girl is quite big le, she is P2 this year. So there will be a 8yrs gap between her and the baby. We dint try for the #2 one for the past years...only recently then decided to go for another try..i can also see my elder quite lonely.. i think it's good to have a companion, at least when we are old or or not around, they still have each other... Thats my thought. :)

xxAngelaxx

Hi Hi!! And I thought I was way too early to search for Edd Oct mommies in the forum.. got so excited when I saw all your posts =) Hi all, Im 3-4 weeks pregnant and should be visting my gynea next tues. If all goes well, Edd should be on Oct 15th.

Can add me in whatsapp groupchat too? Need all the help and advise I can get from the experienced mommies. 98418505 TIA =)

Last edited:

Karen T

@Pdophin, congras too and welcome. I have told Junebug86 to add u in the whatsapp grp chat... pls just wait.... :)

xxdreamz

Hi everyone, would love to join the WA chat, can add me? Just tested +ve, I'm going for checkup tomorrow... fingers crossed!

Jofeny

I got a faint line today too. Didn't want to go gynae too early cos dun wan to do vaginal scan. Ha. This is #2.

zaclin29

Hi all!
My EDD is 5 Oct.
This is my #2.
#1 is a dragon girl.
Went for my 1st checkup last monday and able to see sac and detected heartbeat.
Baby was only 3mm.
Next appt on 12 Mar and Im so anxious!

@junebug86: will pm u my number to add in WA grp! Thanks!

pinkybear

Hihi all,

Just got a positive pregnancy test on Valentines Day :) I would like to join the whatsapp chat group too :)
@Junebug86, i will pm you my number, kindly add me in kk? Thanks in advance!

syazzyanna

Hello mummys-to-be! I am in my week 5 and edd is 19 Oct 2015. :) This is my first pregnancy and hoping everything will go smoothly. Any first-time mummies out there?

I would love to join the whatsapp group too. appreciate it much!

Take care! catch up with you all soon!