EDD October

Alisa

my boy vomitted on banana, melon, apple, pear. i have not dared to try again. Should i try again?!
vomit as in what kind of vomit? eg: feed a spoon and he spit out or beside the spoonful of food that he spit out, he also throw out other liquid?

frances

vomit as in what kind of vomit? eg: feed a spoon and he spit out or beside the spoonful of food that he spit out, he also throw out other liquid?
he also throws out other liquid. he does not spit out, he eats but then will throw up after 1 min or 2

lyra

Hello mummies! This thread a bit quiet lately. Any mummies bz planning for bb's first year birthday now? Care to share recommendations n tips? :red:

Mummymin

I'm selling stuff that baby has outgrown or that I received as gifts but never used. Do take a look at http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f100/want-sell-cheap-baby-items-diapers-cot-mobile-brand-new-they-gifts-94445/
Thanks!
Hi mummies, I just held my son's first year party (supposed to be edd oct but he was born premature) and I just want to give credit to jellybean party for the fabulous party program that kept my guests' kids super entertained. The balloon sculpting and mascot program is only $350 and yet they were so professional. Do consider them if you are planning a party! Just want to recommend becos they are really worth my time praising!

lyra

Any mummies looking for nursery/ pre-school already? I heard good schools have 3 years waiting list? But I'm not sure whether should look for one now. Is it too early?

Alisa

my son is infant care so by 18mths, he will auto upgrade to playgroup. think u can check around and book slot if u like the place, that is what i did when i am still preg, search for infant care when i am 6-7mth preg.

lyra

my son's first year party will be at my Aunt's condo function room. I chose Thomas the Train as the party theme and my uncle will be making a Thomas the Train cake for him :)

Alisa, maybe after his first year, we'll start to look around for nursery or playgroup. There r a lot of auto-upgrade like yours so I'm not sure if theres vacancies for those who don't start at infant care.

Alisa

can try cuz if u went earlier, some parents may transfer school like me. I switched school when he is 10mths so that school will have a slot. then if there is slot, put deposit! hee...

lyra

Oh! Why transfer sch? The previous sch no gd?

can try cuz if u went earlier, some parents may transfer school like me. I switched school when he is 10mths so that school will have a slot. then if there is slot, put deposit! hee...

Alisa

the previous school is actually nearer to my hse but the fees increased to $650 and to go to his class, i have to pass by playgroup and kindergarden classes. The whole area is enclosed so gems & virus will be always in the compound and he always get sick mthly... the new school is further but cheaper, $577 and infant care class is by itself. i find that the new place is more bright and lively. *touch wood* he is only having slight flu and can recover much faster than the previous school. Even tho both schools are fully aircon. my son also sems happier here too. during night feed, after he finished his milk, he will smile (with his eyes closed), which he never did when he was in the previous school. last night, after fallen asleep while drinking, he giggle in his sleep. hee...

lyra

Alisa, so sweet! I love to see babies giggle in their sleep. This shows how much fun they had in the day. Where do you stay? If near punggol or sengkang, can pm me the school name? Looking for nearby schools.

Alisa

i staying at pasir ris now. The school is at Blk 412 Pasir Ris Dr 6. PCF Sparkletots.
My BTO will be ready by 2013... my husband say continue to leave my boy in this school, his parents can help to take care... i am not sure...i may change his school lor...