EDD October

joanneneo

I also thought so that baby will be less movement but my baby still kick and move too.. now always got difficulty in slping, everyday I feel so slpy.
same here... so restless at work... end up i take 5weeks earlier maternity. last day 9th sept. Got to endure 7 more working days.

Stephy126

same here... so restless at work... end up i take 5weeks earlier maternity. last day 9th sept. Got to endure 7 more working days.
That's nice.. I will take 1 week earlier from my EDD for those last minute preparation works. Just dont washing baby's clothes last weekends.. still have lot more to do.. :)

Stephy126

I also thought so that baby will be less movement but my baby still kick and move too.. now always got difficulty in slping, everyday I feel so slpy.
My baby will only kick me when I'm at the position that she's not comfy with... Other than that she's ok :)

Triquetra

I worked my last 0.5 day this morning.
Will be starting to clear my leave first before beginning my maternity leave on 12 Sept.

Thankfully my appeal for a vacancy at the childcare is successful and my girl will be starting school on Monday! Hubby and I shall be bringing her there tomorrow to get her uniforms. Hehehehe!

The last time I visited my gynae was 3 Aug at 31 weeks and 3 days... My baby was 1.4 kgs at that time. Gynae said it's a good weight. At that time I already put on 15.5kgs -_-""

My next appointment is 7 Sept, will be 36+ weeks preggy by then. Wondering how much does he weigh now, haven't seen him for sooooo long!

My boy is more active at night, his movements are usually huge and kinda painful but there were also 'quiet moments' when he doesnt move much.

Had very labour like contractions a few days ago, it felt exactly the same when I was delivering my daughter. My hubby also panicked and was wondering if I was going to give birth that night... The contractions were like 10 mins then 7 mins then 5 mins apart. Thankfully it stopped in the morning.

yinching

Will be starting to clear my leave first before beginning my maternity leave on 12 Sept.

Thankfully my appeal for a vacancy at the childcare is successful and my girl will be starting school on Monday! Hubby and I shall be bringing her there tomorrow to get her uniforms. Hehehehe!

The last time I visited my gynae was 3 Aug at 31 weeks and 3 days... My baby was 1.4 kgs at that time. Gynae said it's a good weight. At that time I already put on 15.5kgs -_-""

My next appointment is 7 Sept, will be 36+ weeks preggy by then. Wondering how much does he weigh now, haven't seen him for sooooo long!

My boy is more active at night, his movements are usually huge and kinda painful but there were also 'quiet moments' when he doesnt move much.

Had very labour like contractions a few days ago, it felt exactly the same when I was delivering my daughter. My hubby also panicked and was wondering if I was going to give birth that night... The contractions were like 10 mins then 7 mins then 5 mins apart. Thankfully it stopped in the morning.
Oh your 31 weeks 3 days, your baby weighs 1.4kg. your gynae say is good weight? When I went for my last checkup on 19 Aug, is ard 30 weeks my baby weighs 1.2 kg but my gynae say abit small. hmm... thinking at which week is the right weight for the baby? Im gg on this fri afternoon to KKH to mointor my bb weight. Will see how much my girl weigh by then.

Alisa

wwo~ my baby is 2.1kg at week 32 le and doc say normal weight...

Sarobabe

wwo~ my baby is 2.1kg at week 32 and doc say normal weight...
During my last GYN visit last week.. my baby weighs 2.2 kg at 31 weeks.. doc says baby should weigh at least 2.5 kg before or at birth to be at healthy normal weight.. and anything more than 4 kg is considered "巨嬰" .. so im keeping my fingers crossed .. XD

So dun worrie, Alisa, sounds like your baby's in the healthy range :)

Sarobabe

Just to ask, does anyone feel your heart pumping faster, pounding harder (prob working harder) and breathless more often nowadays?? It makes me hard to fall asleep at night + with baby's kickings.. and wonder if I shd seek doc's help... :(

Triquetra

Oh your 31 weeks 3 days, your baby weighs 1.4kg. your gynae say is good weight? When I went for my last checkup on 19 Aug, is ard 30 weeks my baby weighs 1.2 kg but my gynae say abit small. hmm... thinking at which week is the right weight for the baby? Im gg on this fri afternoon to KKH to mointor my bb weight. Will see how much my girl weigh by then.
Just realized I rem wrongly, my baby was estimated to be 1.4kgs at about 30 weeks.
Don't worry cause babies tend to grow at different rate, sometimes they put on more in the middle or towards the end of pregnancy like my girl did :)

Triquetra

Just to ask, does anyone feel your heart pumping faster, pounding harder (prob working harder) and breathless more often nowadays?? It makes me hard to fall asleep at night + with baby's kickings.. and wonder if I shd seek doc's help... :(
I have that too, even my colleagues mentioned I seem to be catching my breath when I speak.
Baby's movements are usually huge and painful, I am still carrying my 2 yo from time to time and it makes my whole body even more uncomfortable.

Are you still working and how much are you sleeping?

I had anxiety attacks previously and had to consult the psychiatrist for medication to help my insomnia and calm me down.

Alisa

During my last GYN visit last week.. my baby weighs 2.2 kg at 31 weeks.. doc says baby should weigh at least 2.5 kg before or at birth to be at healthy normal weight.. and anything more than 4 kg is considered "巨嬰" .. so im keeping my fingers crossed .. XD

So dont worrie, Alisa, sounds like your baby's in the healthy range :)
Thanks Sarobabe. :001_302:

Just to ask, does anyone feel your heart pumping faster, pounding harder (prob working harder) and breathless more often nowadays?? It makes me hard to fall asleep at night + with baby's kickings.. and wonder if I should seek doc's help... :(
im feeling breathless most of the time, sometimes even when im sitting down and i get dizzy spell more lor.. like when im preparing food for my dog, im only standing awhile and i can feel breathless and start to see stars liao... my legs are also very weak.. i already walking very slowly le and i don walk much but the distance from my desk to the toilet is like too much for my legs and i felt that i need to sit down.

Stephy126

I think the baby weight also depending on the parent's built. For my case, my baby is heavy and my gynae said it's bcoz both my hubby and I are big built.. so it's normal that my baby is heavy.

Sarobabe

I have that too, even my colleagues mentioned I seem to be catching my breath when I speak.
Baby's movements are usually huge and painful, I am still carrying my 2 yo from time to time and it makes my whole body even more uncomfortable.

Are you still working and how much are you sleeping?

I had anxiety attacks previously and had to consult the psychiatrist for medication to help my insomnia and calm me down.
No wor... currently not working le.. put all work to a temporary halt cos dun really feel comfortable most of the time.. This breathless thingy can be quite disturbing and worrying sometimes.. :( Prob will bring up to doc during next visit..

Thanks Sarobabe. :001_302:

im feeling breathless most of the time, sometimes even when im sitting down and i get dizzy spell more lor.. like when im preparing food for my dog, im only standing awhile and i can feel breathless and start to see stars liao... my legs are also very weak.. i already walking very slowly le and i don walk much but the distance from my desk to the toilet is like too much for my legs and i felt that i need to sit down.
Ooo.. ya.. i feel weakness in my legs whenever i need to squat down to pick something up or walk for a few hundred metres... Cant walk far either cos the weight of my tummy seems to be pulling downwards and makes walking uncomfortable.. :( U must take care and try to intake more calcium... ^^

I had that and it was quite bad. I felt as though my heart was going to pop out of my mouth, haha.. All I needed to do was to lie on my left side and let it settle down. We just need to move about slower, I guess. My gynae said that's because of MSG, especially when we eat out.

I googled too about this condition and most of them indicated that it's because of the extra blood flow needed for our baby. For me eating lesser sugary food and make slower movements helped my condition. Of course, try to eliminate any kind of stress. I had it bad when I was having my exams few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Mommies, my gynae advised that if you have the luxury, take mid-morning or mid-afternoon nap or lie down for an hour so that the blood can flow better to the baby to ensure healthy growth.

My baby was weighed at 1.5kg at 31 weeks, which is a bit of the petite side and the gynae said that usually her babies should be at about 1.8kg (averagely) at 31 weeks. Thus, I was told to eat more fish and chicken to get enough protein and see if she can catch up with her growth. My gynae showed me a chart of her up-to-date growth. There were 3 lines on the graph. Top line = big baby, middle line = normal weight (ideal) and the bottom line = too small. My baby's growth has shown a steady line in between the middle and the bottom line.

Since the last check up, I've been eating fish everyday in hope that she can get to the middle line. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Good idea hor.. at least wont taste that smell. :D
Will see my gynae later... BTH.

Anyway... did you all feel a slight sharp pain and the side of the tummy? it's last for awhile though.
Had you baby engaged to the birth canal? i can feel his pressure and movement there... but not sure if he had engaged.
During the last check up, doc said that my baby hasn't engage but my baby has been frequently kicking on top of my bladder. Making me having the urge to pee every few minutes, sometimes. Although sometimes only a teaspoon worth of pee came out.

Sometimes my baby will make a sudden movement on the side of my belly, where her head is and I call that her cornering movement. It made me yelp in pain and when I gently press on the belly, I could feel her fist ( i think) It was an amazing experience that I could feel her from outside. Keke..

Alisa

No ... currently not working .. put all work to a temporary halt cos dont really feel comfortable most of the time.. This breathless thingy can be quite disturbing and worrying sometimes.. :( Prob will bring up to doc during next visit..

Ooo.. ya.. i feel weakness in my legs whenever i need to squat down to pick something up or walk for a few hundred metres... Cant walk far either cos the weight of my tummy seems to be pulling downwards and makes walking uncomfortable.. :( you must take care and try to intake more calcium... ^^
ya, i continue to drink milk, eat cheese and take multi vit lor.

joanneneo

This 2days my baby moves even more.. like 24/7 no need slp like that... Think i coughing too much also that cause him to keep moving.

His movement is very big now like wanna squeeze out of my tummy.

I am down with flu and cough... hopefully will not affect baby.

Stephy126

This 2days my baby moves even more.. like 24/7 no need slp like that... Think i coughing too much also that cause him to keep moving.

His movement is very big now like wanna squeeze out of my tummy.

I am down with flu and cough... hopefully will not affect baby.
Please take good care and get well soon!!