EDD October

hotmilktea

I think is ok, when my boy was a newborn, he hardly drink any milk. Then he pick up on his own pace. He used to be at 25th percentile and PD asked me to intro cereal when he 4 months plus but I hold till 5 months plus. Now he is 7.4kg and 50th percentile, 6th mth nx week.

ksohfeng

I think is ok, when my boy was a newborn, he hardly drink any milk. Then he pick up on his own pace. He used to be at 25th percentile and PD asked me to intro cereal when he 4 months plus but I hold till 5 months plus. Now he is 7.4kg and 50th percentile, 6th mth nx week.
What cereal u all give? Nestle brown rice gd?

lyra

A side track here. Mummies, do u know friends or colleagues who need a tutor for their children near Punggol, Sengkang or Serangoon area? I hope to teach part time while I take care of my boy. I teach lower primary English, Chinese, and Maths and I also teach Art to young children. Let me know ok?

Ashleybee

My baby girl is also super underweight, she is almost 6months an weighs only 5.46kg. She was born small only 2.28kg.
PD said maybe baby likes to eat solids so I am starting give solids twice a day. Her gross motor development is fine, can sit with support can flip. Actually only her weight is bothering me if not she is a happy and healthy baby.

ksohfeng

My baby girl is also super underweight, she is almost 6months an weighs only 5.46kg. She was born small only 2.28kg.
PD said maybe baby likes to eat solids so I am starting give solids twice a day. Her gross motor development is fine, can sit with support can flip. Actually only her weight is bothering me if not she is a happy and healthy baby.
Yes , so many things to worry be a mum.
My daughter also small size. Only 10 percentile.

Ashleybee

Ya and I hate this when my mil always question me why she still so small. When I started solid food she keeps asking me to give her more. Question whether did I give her multivit bla bla bla

Stephy126

My baby gal is about 7.14kg at 6 months (about 63cm). I feed her with 2 solids meal per day (Frisco cream rice cereal) and add 1 scope of shi shen brown rice cereal to her milk at each feeding. She can consume about 80ml to 150ml milk depending on her hunger and mood. She's about to sit with min. support (She bend forward and support herself with her palm) and flip and turn and crawl... lately, she likes to 'rock' herself front and back at her crawling position. So far she's healthy and active, that's what important to me. :)

ksohfeng

My baby gal is about 7.14kg at 6 months (about 63cm). I feed her with 2 solids meal per day (Frisco cream rice cereal) and add 1 scope of shi shen brown rice cereal to her milk at each feeding. She can consume about 80ml to 150ml milk depending on her hunger and mood. She's about to sit with min. support (She bend forward and support herself with her palm) and flip and turn and crawl... lately, she likes to 'rock' herself front and back at her crawling position. So far she's healthy and active, that's what important to me. :)
7.14kg quite ok....
My girl is v long 67cm 6.2kg ... I feed her two meals porridge, one meal si bei brown rice, feel giving her the nestle cereal too...
ha ha becos she dont like drink milk and she is feeding on isomil.

Stephy126

ic, maybe you can try to feed her frisco cream, my gal loves it alot! sometimes, I will add in pumpkin, carrot, apple, avocado to frisco cream and she managed to finish it in 20 mins time :) My gal also take lesser milk nowadays and I think it's common for baby at her age..

7.14kg quite ok....
My girl is v long 67cm 6.2kg ... I feed her two meals porridge, one meal si bei brown rice, feel giving her the nestle cereal too...
ha ha becos she dont like drink milk and she is feeding on isomil.

ksohfeng

ic, maybe you can try to feed her frisco cream, my gal loves it alot! sometimes, I will add in pumpkin, carrot, apple, avocado to frisco cream and she managed to finish it in 20 mins time :) My gal also take lesser milk nowadays and I think it's common for baby at her age..
Really friso cream is good har...
Btw u all kn friso give a 900g samples to us..
just apply online.
Nestle n abbott too. Is Free.

My girl like porridge, ...
U all havent start give her porridge?

yingzy

my boy is 5 months 3 weeks..weigh 7.7kg n 69cm long... for now i started mixing friso cream in all my boy's feed (thru bottle)... in bet feed i still give him healthy times cereal/organix/heinz rice cereal prepare in a bowl n give him... i tink my boy no longer likes drinking plain milk... cuz he will cry out loud

Stephy126

I think it's quite good, i tried to feed my baby with nestle brown rice cereal and she push it away from me!! Whenever I feed her with frisco cream, she's happily waving her hands and kicking her legs..She will even make noise when I am slow in feeding her the frisco cream...

Really friso cream is good har...
Btw u all kn friso give a 900g samples to us..
just apply online.
Nestle n abbott too. Is Free.

My girl like porridge, ...
U all havent start give her porridge?

Lovely26

Gers, my silly hb bought the wrong milk powder qty 2 cans - Nan Pro 2 for 6 mths onwards infant. But my bb is fed on HA 2. I decided to give away .......anyone keen? U need to collect from my hse.....m staying in the West. Seriously, it's reali watseful to throw away if no one is keen.

U may text me at 8383 4298.

ksohfeng

Gers, my silly hb bought the wrong milk powder qty 2 cans - Nan Pro 2 for 6 mths onwards infant. But my bb is fed on HA 2. I decided to give away .......anyone keen? U need to collect from my hse.....m staying in the West. Seriously, it's reali watseful to throw away if no one is keen.

Maybe u can go back to the shop n exchange... If it bought not long ago n got receipts

Lovely26

ksohfeng:643850 said:

Maybe u can go back to the shop n exchange... If it bought not long ago n got receipts
Thks for your advice.
I bought 2 mths ago from NTUC @ Jurong Point. Dun think NTUC will accept returned goods. Planned to post long ago but keep forgetting bout it. N i m not keen to sell s it's a watse of time. Juz give it whoever's needed more than me........m getting my friends to check with their friends with infant too.

yingzy

lovely26, maybe you can post it on e want to sell section in this forum... you can choose whether you want to sell or give :) the activity there is quite active :)

lyra

Mummies, when you bring baby to polyclinics or Pd for vaccination, do they give oral sabin? I read in the health booklet that it's vaccination against Polio. But I saw that the nurse strike out the vaccine in my son's health booklet. She never explain why he don't need to have it. Mummies who bring your baby to polyclinics, do they give your baby oral sabin?

ksohfeng

Mummies, when you bring baby to polyclinics or Pd for vaccination, do they give oral sabin? I read in the health booklet that it's vaccination against Polio. But I saw that the nurse strike out the vaccine in my son's health booklet. She never explain why he don't need to have it. Mummies who bring your baby to polyclinics, do they give your baby oral sabin?
Yes, I bring my baby to polyclinic for vaccines.
I tot the oral sabin is rotavirus...