EDD Sep 2010

nightingale

Went shopping with sling. Just need to release e sling for her feed, use e excess cloth of the sling as cover. Sling her on left so can eat with right hand. Use single hand to remove pant when my nature call. I juz need to bring a little pouch for her diaper n wipe. So quite easy when on the move. Dun really fancy stroller especially when e place is pack.
Oooh new forum interface! But where did my pet hamster go?? hahaha~

Wah Fiona, you sound so very comfortable bringing your baby out! :) I still don't have the courage to bring baby out on my own.. so far it has always been with hubby or other family members, and always with a large kiasu diaper bag! So heavy to lug around, really envy your easy style haha! Hope to build more confidence and feel less clumsy over time, heh. Once when baby poo-pooed, I felt so awkward at the changing station, romper was dirtied and had to be changed and all... super 狼狈!

Hi mummies, does your babies use their tongue to push the lower gum??

Recently, I notice my baby has been doing that. At first I thought he is just playing with his saliva but now it has become more frequent and I'm abit worry..
Hmm.. could he be teething early? Read somewhere that babies can start growing teeth as early as two months.. some are even born with teeth!

Last edited:

mrs_eg

Hi mummies, does your babies use their tongue to push the lower gum??

Recently, I notice my baby has been doing that. At first I thought he is just playing with his saliva but now it has become more frequent and I'm abit worry..
Mine frequently does that as well...
Smtimes bcos she is hungry... She will try to stick her tongue out
Smtimes when im playing with her... I read that thats hw babies try to imitate u toking... She is trying to mouth ur words... So maybe ur baby is jus learning smthing new??? :)

mrs_eg

Hey people!!!!!

Check this out!!!!

Top 10 baby friendly malls in Singapore!!!

Top 10 Family and Kids Friendly Shopping Malls in Singapore | Today's Motherhood

After reading... Actually i dun agree with all... Hmmm....
Eg. Vivo, very big mall but one baby room? (correct me if im wrong) anyway the nursing room looks old.. N not sparkly clean n comfy... Maybe i went on weekend tats y... Anyway not tat fantastic will giv 3/5 only...

Anyone hav any good experience at any malls pls share!!! It will be very well appreciated!!

Last edited:

Fiona73

I guess is my no. 2 so more comfortable. I remember how chaotic thing was when I m driving alone with my no. 1. I even have to stop the police car n ask them for help when my no. 1 vomited and soiled the car seat when she was 5mth old. And all happened at PIE. So helpless then.

nightingale

Parkway Parade has a nice nursing room inside Isetan at the toys section (on Level 3). Great World City basement also has a rather spacious nursing room, with 2 individual rooms for nursing mothers to use. I haven't gone to many other places yet haha!

gnaf21

Anyone using a tummy wrap? Got recommendation for a good one?

I am using the binder from hospital since I had a c-sect but thinking of getting one that is better as my binder getting loose and it is kinda hot.

Btw anyone had c-sect and did massage? I was quite scared of doing earlier as wound still hurts but now feeling better so thinking if want to do massage anot. Is it effective? My tummy is real big and so are my thighs. I think they will be like that for a long long time :(

Jaslyn288

Anyone using a tummy wrap? Got recommendation for a good one?

I am using the binder from hospital since I had a c-sect but thinking of getting one that is better as my binder getting loose and it is kinda hot.

Btw anyone had c-sect and did massage? I was quite scared of doing earlier as wound still hurts but now feeling better so thinking if want to do massage anot. Is it effective? My tummy is real big and so are my thighs. I think they will be like that for a long long time :(
I oso got my binder frm Hospital.. pretty not bad..
Yup.. me having c-sect and having massage.. not bad.. My massage lady's skill is good.. my tummy stretch till too much le.. so nid more time provided my mouth can control.. LOL

Jaslyn288

Im using huggies s size on my gal now... So far so good... It's been my major brand since her birth...

Tried drypers b4... Dislike the tape and it leaks...
Mamy poko is great.... But ex...
So stick to huggies at the moment...

I guess this is very individual... Some ok with certain brand some not... I guess it is the same as us ladies n sanitary napkins... Im sure we all hav out different preference... So u hav to try yhe brands n judge if it suits ur baby's size, shape, skin etc.

:)
I am using Mamy Poko s size.. since newborn using till now.. pretty good!! *thumbs up!!** :)

gnaf21

I also got my binder frm Hospital.. pretty not bad..
Yup.. me having c-sect and having massage.. not bad.. My massage lady's skill is good.. my tummy stretch till too much .. so need more time provided my mouth can control.. LOL
when did u start ur massage?did she massage ur tummy? mine also stretch too much..still got 10kg to lost...sounds impossible :(

Jaslyn288

when did u start ur massage?did she massage ur tummy? mine also stretch too much..still got 10kg to lost...sounds impossible :(
ohh.. i started after my confinement.. yup... she did massage my tummy.. basically whole body.. den she applied cream on my tummy b4 wrapping..
me due to water retention.. so after delivery abt one wk after, i hv reduced abt 16kg.. haha.. after confinement, i havent weigh myself till nw.. tink getting increase.. LOL

but ger, to have tis massage is not for slimming de.. u dun mistaken leh.. is actually to recover ur body after giving birth.. afterall, still depend on ur diet..
if u decided to take up the massage, after the whole course, u oso must hv the determination to continue wrap ur tummy..

nightingale

The problem for me with the weight control now is... with breastfeeding, I feel hungry all the time! With such a good appetite I really dunno how I'm going to lose the remaining pounds! Lol!

gnaf21

ohh.. i started after my confinement.. yup... she did massage my tummy.. basically whole body.. then she applied cream on my tummy before wrapping..
me due to water retention.. so after delivery about one wk after, i have reduced about 16kg.. haha.. after confinement, i havent weigh myself till now.. tink getting increase.. LOL

but ger, to have tis massage is not for slimming .. you dont mistaken .. is actually to recover your body after giving birth.. afterall, still depend on your diet..
if you decided to take up the massage, after the whole course, you also must have the determination to continue wrap your tummy..
Your tummy not pain ? My tummy is still pain when pressed and the incision wound there also. So I am quite scared to get the massage. When I tighten my binder too much yesterday after I thought I recovered, I got this pain in my tummy now! I think I strained it again. Sigh seems my wound has not recovered very well.

gnaf21

The problem for me with the weight control now is... with breastfeeding, I feel hungry all the time! With such a good appetite I really dunno how I'm going to lose the remaining pounds! Lol!
Same here! I think I consumed too much sesame oil during my confinement too.

The problem for me with the weight control now is... with breastfeeding, I feel hungry all the time! With such a good appetite I really dont know how I'm going to lose the remaining pounds! Lol!
Haaa!! Totally agree!! I feel hungry all the time too. Worse... I crave for fried food. Zzzzz....sigh!!

Fiona73

The problem for me with the weight control now is... with breastfeeding, I feel hungry all the time! With such a good appetite I really dont know how I'm going to lose the remaining pounds! Lol!
I was back to my original weight during confinement, bt I put on weight cos I m hungry. And worst I need to take sweet stuff after each meal. My mum is calling me rubbish bin, cos I eat non stop. Die lah.

mrs_eg

Haaa!! Totally agree!! I feel hungry all the time too. Worse... I crave for fried food. Zzzzz....sigh!!
Aiya its ok....
I had kfc for dinner n mac for supper yesterday...

Dun over do it shld be fine i guess
( hehe trying to convince myself too )
:p

gnaf21

Aiya its ok....

Dun over do it shld be fine i guess
I cannot fit into my all my work clothes now! Stressed! Weight never gain so far but also never drop. I am hungry too because of breastfeeding! Eeks!

Fiona73

Last night my hubby lied to my elder gal saying that mummy got another baby in the tummy. And my gal believe it. OMG, that's show I got a big tummy....:embarrassed:

Aiya its ok....

dont over do it shld be fine i guess
Oh you too!! I crave for chocolatesn fried food. After eating I always feel guilty. Sigh, my milk supply seems to drop again I don't know why. Isit normal?