EDD Sep 2010

mrs_eg

aiyo...me too menses haven't come & stretch marks are still there :( keep apply cream but doesn't work..sad argh!!!
Ya stretchmarks... Me too...
Sad to say, once it is formed, it is near impossible to clear them using creams... And it takes the cream forever to lighten the stretchmarks... Ive learnt, The best prevention? To apply more before it is even there... But in my case... It is too late le... Sigh :)

Hey happyqueen, no prob! Hope u find the stroller that suits u!

Hmmm my menses is not back yet. Hmmm i tot if breastfeeding it will not be back so soon?? No?

lovemk87

hi mummies,how long does your baby nap in the afternoon?
my boy don't take nap in the afternoon anymore.....headache!!! :nah:
& i don't know why he will cry after finishing the milk every time...does anyone have the same problem??

Jaslyn288

aiyo...me too menses haven't come & stretch marks are still there :( keep apply cream but doesn't work..sad argh!!!
my massage told me tat stretch marks will b permanently there.. if apply cream, it will lighten the markings, wont go off de.. sianz rite.. argh

ah.bee

Thanks mommies for the advice on the carriers, I shall wait and see then.

I'm not bf and my menses came twice already! First menses came less than a month after delivery, second menses came one week after the first one ended! Siao one haha.. And the quantity is super alot too.

My girl cries after finishing her milk too! Seems that she wants more, but we coax her and she cries for awhile only then she'll be ok.

Fiona73

Hello Fiona73,
I got my menses while breastfeeding too. For me, I realised that once I skip a feed or 2 for like 2 days my menses will come, so, and when I am back on routine again, it's gone. VERY STRANGE. It's like dying to come....haha.
Yaya, my second time suddenly stop, maybe I add in one time express during the day. Can't predict when is the time. Spend lot of money on pad.

LittleWorm

Thanks mommies for the advice on the carriers, I shall wait and see then.

I'm not bf and my menses came twice already! First menses came less than a month after delivery, second menses came one week after the first one ended! crazy one haha.. And the quantity is super alot too.

My girl cries after finishing her milk too! Seems that she wants more, but we coax her and she cries for awhile only then she'll be ok.

I'm no longer bfing too but menses yet to come...now already slightly more than 2 months since given birth! Hate the feeling of dont know when it will come n caught unaware if I go out...

My baby will cry after milk but not because of wanting more milk, she just simply hates it when I wipe her mouth after she finishes her milk haha. Maybe your baby cry because she wants more milk, if she wants her feed after 4 hours or more, you can try adding 10ml more of milk for her.

my massage told me tat stretch marks will b permanently there.. if apply cream, it will lighten the markings, wont go off de.. sianz rite.. argh
Me too! I'm so busy with the bb that I forget about my skretch marks until my Hubby reminded me! It is dark n ugly! I thought it will go off after the massages and I nv apply cream after I gave birth. Now a bit too late!
My friend told me before that she had her marks from first delivery until she delivered her 2nd child cos she take care of the marks on her 2nd pregnancy. Maybe we can just rem to work hard on applying the cream on 2nd pregnancy and after delivery.
But I think will not have 2nd child so soon yet haha.

Wanted to share this. I just changed my born free bottles teat to 2nd stage that isfor 3 to 6 months n my boy can drink as fast as 5 mins for 120ml. Very impressed!

nightingale

Yeah I was wondering when to 'upgrade' to the next stage of teats - maybe should start sterilising and trying them out, see how the little one responds to it, hehe!

I'm noticing that my girl is drooling a lot these days - anyone has any useful tips to share on how best to catch all that drool? Do you find bibs effective? I have a friend who ties cloth diapers around her baby's neck (brand new unused ones of course) - haha! Effective and easy to wash and dry, but looks funny lah!

mrs_eg

Yeah I was wondering when to 'upgrade' to the next stage of teats - maybe should start sterilising and trying them out, see how the little one responds to it, hehe!

I'm noticing that my girl is drooling a lot these days - anyone has any useful tips to share on how best to catch all that drool? Do you find bibs effective? I have a friend who ties cloth diapers around her baby's neck (brand new unused ones of course) - haha! Effective and easy to wash and dry, but looks funny lah!
Hmm... Cloth diaper sounds too drama ya? Hahaha so big!!! Wat abt hanky? So far ive been using hankerchief although my girl dun really drool alot... But anything N everything that comes to her mouth she will lick n suck.. In order to lick on smthing, she can now try all means to turn her head... Lick the cot, the side of the sarong, her own hands, even lift her shoulders to lick?!?! Gosh!! Duno how to stop her!!

Recently she also like to bite my nipple... Isit teething???

raine

Hi mummies,

Any mummies can share experiences of stopping bf?
Cos I'm gg to work in Jan so has to decide whether to stop bf ....
hey Happyqueen !
please do not stop breastfeeding even when u go to work.
Try to find time to pump out the milk and store in ur workplace's freezer. ( if u dont have maybe u can try get a small one jus at ur office desk? )
i envy you guys who can breastfeed for so long.
i stopped BF when my girl's 2 mths old, cuz no milk is coming out from me! tried all different ways that i can to get milk out but still no avail. i have a colleague who's child is already 18mths and she's still ongoing pumping milk every 3 hrs at work. No matter what dont stop BF. Jia you ok! :)

hey Happyqueen !
please do not stop breastfeeding even when you go to work.
Try to find time to pump out the milk and store in your workplace's freezer. ( if you dont have maybe you can try get a small one just at your office desk? )
i envy you guys who can breastfeed for so long.
i stopped BF when my girl's 2 mths old, cuz no milk is coming out from me! tried all different ways that i can to get milk out but still no avail. i have a colleague who's child is already 18mths and she's still ongoing pumping milk every 3 hours at work. No matter what dont stop BF. Jia you ok! :)
Hi rain!
Thanks for the encouragement.
Think the decision is more likely to stop cos of time factor . But I know I will feel guilty....

So wana find out how are your experiences and how do u all stop bf?

raine

Hi rain!
Thanks for the encouragement.
Think the decision is more likely to stop cos of time factor . But I know I will feel guilty....

So wana find out how are your experiences and how do u all stop bf?
for me cuz I've got no milk flowing out. i don't have engorgement so I'll just stop pumping or letting bb latch on. gradually the milk flow will stop. i heard some mummies wanting to stop BF but their breast engorge. so they have to pump out the milk to lessen the pain. otherwise so far if u really no choice & wanna stop BF just let it be, don't pump or latch on. :)

for me cuz I've got no milk flowing out. i don't have engorgement so I'll just stop pumping or letting bb latch on. gradually the milk flow will stop. i heard some mummies wanting to stop BF but their breast engorge. so they have to pump out the milk to lessen the pain. otherwise so far if u really no choice & wanna stop BF just let it be, don't pump or latch on. :)
Thanks thanks....
I scare of engorement or leakage of milk by just stopping or bb refuse to drink fm whole day.
I guess I'm still considering n if I have enough to sustain him when in working cos his appetite suddenly increased from 120 to 140 and I think he is still not having enough at 140ml...

DELvy

Thanks thanks....
I scare of engorement or leakage of milk by just stopping or bb refuse to drink fm whole day.
I guess I'm still considering n if I have enough to sustain him when in working cos his appetite suddenly increased from 120 to 140 and I think he is still not having enough at 140ml...
Sometimes when babies hit their growth spurt, they will suddenly drink a lot. My boy drank up to 180ml per feed few weeks ago, and now drop by a lot, hardly can finish 100ml. I wonder if the teats are too slow for him. He can take up to an hour to finish 100ml. I have gone back to work and reduced the number of times I express my milk. Can see the significant decrease in the supply liao. I think it will continue to decrease gradually until no more.

nightingale

Sometimes when babies hit their growth spurt, they will suddenly drink a lot. My boy drank up to 180ml per feed few weeks ago, and now drop by a lot, hardly can finish 100ml. I wonder if the teats are too slow for him. He can take up to an hour to finish 100ml. I have gone back to work and reduced the number of times I express my milk. Can see the significant decrease in the supply liao. I think it will continue to decrease gradually until no more.
Sigh, I'm also wondering how to persist with bf when I start work in Jan. Although there are facilities like nursing rooms and fridge to store ebm etc, how many times can we excuse ourselves in a day's work to spend 30mins in a closed room? Once in the morning before leaving for work, once during lunchtime, then once or twice at night after coming home. Not sure if this is workable...

Sigh, I'm also wondering how to persist with bf when I start work in Jan. Although there are facilities like nursing rooms and fridge to store ebm etc, how many times can we excuse ourselves in a day's work to spend 30mins in a closed room? Once in the morning before leaving for work, once during lunchtime, then once or twice at night after coming home. Not sure if this is workable...
Ya night I also face the same dilemma. But I dun know where is the nursing room etc n my mum who is taking care of bb does not really want to handle breastmilk cos she scare bb wants to suck on me when I'm not around...
So has to decide by 1 week before I start work to stop bf cos I heard must fo it one or two weeks before...

DELvy

Ya night I also face the same dilemma. But I dont know where is the nursing room etc n my mum who is taking care of baby does not really want to handle breastmilk cos she scare baby wants to suck on me when I'm not around...
So has to decide by 1 week before I start work to stop bf cos I heard must fo it one or two weeks before...
I am still expressing my milk around 6 times a day. I still wake up in the middle of the night to express, once before I leave for work, twice before I sleep and twice in the office. Just hope to continue as long as possible. Sigh...I think government should give 6 months maternity leave instead. Haha!

DELvy

Sure can! =) Jia you for little cutie pie Cheyenne! =)