EDD Sep 2010

nightingale

I am still expressing my milk around 6 times a day. I still wake up in the middle of the night to express, once before I leave for work, twice before I sleep and twice in the office. Just hope to continue as long as possible. Sigh...I think government should give 6 months maternity leave instead. Haha!
Hahaha I 'Like' your suggestion! 6 months maternity would be really great~ :) Thanks for your encouragement - I will try my best! ^^

ah.bee

WOW!! my gal still at 130-150 nia.. 3hrs interval abt 5-6 feeds per day..
ermmm.. i bot a baby bjorn active online @ 160 bucks.. and also bot a ergo @ 68bucks (still on the way to me)... my gal quite enjoying.. hee~~
Jaslyn, would u mind sharing ur experience once u've tried both ergo and bjorn? I will be choosing between these 2, so would like to hear ur comments. Other mommies pls share too! :) for me, the most important thing is ease of use, bcoz I will be putting on and off the carrier alone most of the time. Also important is of coz baby's posture.

Hi mummies

I cannot find any info about the Singapore baby fair
Singapore International Baby Products Expo
Date: 09-DEC-10 to 12-DEC-10
Singapore International Baby Products Expo(SIBPEX) is targeting for mothers and babies. The exhibition is expected to attract over 150 international exhibitors from more than 18 countries to participate in the event. The event will features sector from the food and nutrition, education, health care, hygiene, baby care, baby accessories, toys and clothes industries will gather together under one roof to exhibit their latest products & services.
Venue: Singapore Expo, Singapore

Hope none has made an empty trip...

nightingale

Jaslyn, would u mind sharing ur experience once u've tried both ergo and bjorn? I will be choosing between these 2, so would like to hear ur comments. Other mommies pls share too! :) for me, the most important thing is ease of use, bcoz I will be putting on and off the carrier alone most of the time. Also important is of coz baby's posture.
I also have both. My view is that the baby bjorn is easier to wear when you're alone; its comfort level varies according to the model, e.g. the more expensive Synergy will have better back support than the Originals. I think the ergo will be useful when our baby outgrows the bjorn, it will be a lot more comfortable for the wearer when carrying an older child because of its support at the waist and thicker shoulder padding. Currently I use the bjorn for my 3 mth old girl - can already feel the strain on the back and shoulders (I'm using the Spirit Original). Hope this helps!

mrs_eg

I have bjorn synergy... And i love the back support... Hmm... But in order to hav proper support u will need to tighten the buckles ard ur waist... May be uncomfortable for some... But all in all... It is still worth it... I am using it pretty often... Go buy lunch, go grocery shopping... Smtimes in the hse too... So no complaints

I cant comment abt ergo though... Nv seen one b4!!!! Hehehe...

Whichever the carrier... Best is dun carry for too long... No matter hw gd the carrier is, prolong usage will still strain the user... Cos babies gets heavier each day!!!

Bestvif u can go try on their demo sets with ur baby!!! I knw bjorn hav... Duno abt ergo....

mrs_eg

Hi mummies

I cannot find any info about the Singapore baby fair
Singapore International Baby Products Expo
Date: 09-DEC-10 to 12-DEC-10
Singapore International Baby Products Expo(SIBPEX) is targeting for mothers and babies. The exhibition is expected to attract over 150 international exhibitors from more than 18 countries to participate in the event. The event will features sector from the food and nutrition, education, health care, hygiene, baby care, baby accessories, toys and clothes industries will gather together under one roof to exhibit their latest products & services.
Venue: Singapore Expo, Singapore

Hope none has made an empty trip...
Hw????? Anyone went???? Isit good????

raine

Hi Mummies!

Are you guys ready for a meet up?
Probably will be in Jan 2011!
i suppose the last 2 weekends of 2010 will be busy with own stuffs. :p
Saturdays or Sundays would be good, cuz most mummies have started work already yea.
who's On? :)

Venue:
Time:
Date:

kaymummy

Anyone thinking of bringing bb to baby spa?
I've brought my boy to the baby spa... twice.. started when he was around 2 months old, and went only once every 2 weeks.

During the first session, he was a little scared, but second session, he was much better.. started to move his legs and hands a little. =)

Jaslyn288

hihi.. juz got my ergo.. hvnt got the chance to use it yet.. but as for bjorn, i find it v secure, clips are tight locked and most impt, my belle likes it alot.. lolx
i tink 'active' is more than enuff.. this brand can b trusted.. price is worth it.. consider ba.. hee~~

Erin07

Hi Mummies..how's ur babies responding to u all so far??
My bb nw can respond everyone well except me..he doesn't smile at me often but will smile at others and it making mi rather upset as I hav been looking after him all these while..does anyone of u hav similar situation or do u all have any idea y is it so??

mrs_eg

Hi Mummies..how's ur babies responding to u all so far??
My bb nw can respond everyone well except me..he doesn't smile at me often but will smile at others and it making mi rather upset as I hav been looking after him all these while..does anyone of u hav similar situation or do u all have any idea y is it so??
hmmm... maybe your baby is observing you? trying to 'listen' to wat u say? dun be upset with ur baby... he might pick up ur mood....
do try to be more 'drama',n use a sing song tone whenever u are playing n talking to your baby... try singing songs or playing simple games too... like tickling for example... always try to make eye contact, position ur face in front of ur baby's eyes... n smile ALOT!!!

kaymummy

Hi Erin07, mrs_eg is right... i read somewhere that right from the first month, mummies and daddies should flash a smiling face every morning and say good morning to the baby... then slowly, the baby will know how to smile at you. :)

I did try to do that, and now my baby will smile at me after a feed and when I say "hi"... Now my mum and my hubby's also using my "hi" method to get baby to smile "on command". hahah

happybaby

Hi Mummies

any of you are sending your baby to infant carecentre? Will be going back to work soon and most likely my baby will be going to infantcare...any advices that may help us to mentally prepared for the transition?
have been feeding baby bottles in the daytime to prepare her for the change...she like pigeon instead of avent..haha..

Erin07

Hi mrs_eng & kaymummy, thanks for the suggestions :) I oso worry my mood will affect bb cos last few wks was preparing for exam so was rather stress and during tt period is when my bb start to smile to Ppl..hope I can catch his attention before going back to work if nt will be having lesser time wif him..