EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

mflee1312

hi ladies, im in my 10 or 11th wk but i've been experiencing some brown discharge since yest. it comes on n off and im kinda of worried. checked wif my gynae, n was told nothing to worry too much abt. any advise??

Lingz12

Would like to check if anyone suffering fr diarrhea instead of constipation during 1st trimester ??
Hi Purpur, I did have diarrhoea a couple of weeks ago.. I think it was due to my constant craving for spicy food.. Have been cutting down spicy food intake, so now my new problem is constipation.. :(

purpur

Thanks Lingz12 for ur comment !
Ya i have been taking alot of spicy food too. I thot it was food poisoning wor.. :001_302:

Lingz12

hi ladies, im in my 10 or 11th wk but i've been experiencing some brown discharge since yest. it comes on n off and im kinda of worried. checked with my gynae, n was told nothing to worry too much about. any advise??
Hi mflee, did your gynae say why it is nothing to worry about? Maybe cos no accompanying pain or cramps? I remember reading that it is common to have Brown discharge, as long as no severe pain or cramps.. But if you are really worried, maybe go to your gynae for a check? Take care! :)

lizzy2101

Would like to check if anyone suffering fr diarrhea instead of constipation during 1st trimester ??
I did experience diarrheoa on my 6th weeks but only lasted a day then few days got constipated so im drinking a glass of prune juice everyday.. Just drink alot of fluid if you having diarrheoa still and eat fruits like banana or apple. :) cheers!

lizzy2101

lots of comment that OSCAR will give false alarm, any one here done and what is the result?
Should I opt for this test?
With my first pregnancy i didn't have OSCAR but baby came out fine and turning 10 now, 2nd pregnancy had OSCAR done and result were fine too now my 2nd child is turning 6, so with 3rd pregnancy im thinking of having it again since im getting older but in my opinion i think its not a must to do, just a thing that pregnant women does and doctor recommend to make sure theres no complication with the unborn child. Its your choice to do it or not. :)

meltie

hey purpur,

I have been experiencing diarrhoea & constipation throughout..from 6 weeks till now week 10. I've been taking MC when it comes to me early in the morning.. i'll have afew episodes of diarrhoea, followed by 2-3 days of constipation , and back to diarrhoea and stomachaches again. :( I heard this is part of mirnibg sickness.. hope it goes away..

Today i just cam back from work and suddenly was under the attack of serious nausea, bloatedness, cramps, stomachache, body aches, etc.. still lying on bed, sick like a dog.. super giddy.. felt v breathless when i answered a call.. I just wish all these goes away asap!! Maybe its the week 10-12 worsening of MS! urgh..

shermaineho

I'm a 38 years old stay home mummy.
I have 4 kids and 1 grandson all brought up and look after by myself.
I have 20 years of experience taking care of infants-toddler-teenager.

I'm residing at Hougang, do let me know if you're keen in letting me taking care of your precious child, you may also come up to my place for an interview. 100% smoke free and clean place.

I'm contactable @ 9380 0494 Eileen

Lingz12

Mummies who have gone for your Oscar test, how long do you have to wait before you know the results? Will we know on e day of the test?

regenz

Mummies who have gone for your Oscar test, how long do you have to wait before you know the results? Will we know on e day of the test?
For me a week. I will get it this Sat when i go see my doc. You can ask for the NT measurement on the day but will be a verbal one (at least for me) and it is only one part of the test. I think whether you want to do it really depends on whether you can live with a DS child.

Juan

With my first pregnancy i didn't have OSCAR but baby came out fine and turning 10 now, 2nd pregnancy had OSCAR done and result were fine too now my 2nd child is turning 6, so with 3rd pregnancy im thinking of having it again since im getting older but in my opinion i think its not a must to do, just a thing that pregnant women does and doctor recommend to make sure theres no complication with the unborn child. Its your choice to do it or not. :)
Thank you Lizzy, this is my 2nd pregnancy so wondering to do or not...

mflee1312

hi lingz12, he said its common and like wat u mentioned, no severe pain or cramps. will b seeing him this sat, hope everything will b ok which im sure will wif God's grace.

thanks!!

Hi mflee, did your gynae say why it is nothing to worry about? Maybe cos no accompanying pain or cramps? I remember reading that it is common to have Brown discharge, as long as no severe pain or cramps.. But if you are really worried, maybe go to your gynae for a check? Take care! :)

Lingz12

For me a week. I will get it this Sat when i go see my doc. You can ask for the not measurement on the day but will be a verbal one (at least for me) and it is only one part of the test. I think whether you want to do it really depends on whether you can live with a dear son child.
Thanks regenz.. I'm definitely taking the test.. just wondering wen e results will come out, will it be a long wait not.. And then to convince hubby not to announce to the whole world before the results are out.. haha.. :D

felicity

i went last tuesday and yesterday they called to say low risk. called me first but i was in class, so called my husband and he texted me, and also made appt for 20 week scan.

my eczema is killing me. plus today i'm having a horrible sore throat! :(

10am onwards totally lost my voice and having so much difficulty and pain trying to deliver my lessons in class :wong7:

Lingz12

i went last tuesday and yesterday they called to say low risk. called me first but i was in class, so called my husband and he texted me, and also made appt for 20 week scan.

my eczema is killing me. plus today i'm having a horrible sore throat! :(

10am onwards totally lost my voice and having so much difficulty and pain trying to deliver my lessons in class :wong7:
Wow, congrats on the low risk.. Oh dear, do drink more water and rest more.. Get well soon! :)

felicity

Wow, congrats on the low risk.. Oh dear, do drink more water and rest more.. Get well soon! :)
thank u Lingz!

today on my way home... took the lrt... it's full of pregnant women... i mean i'm literally standing in a sea of pregnant women! (of course, myself inclusive ><) now i'm v stressed! 7 years later sure v difficult to get a place in pri sch one! i mean... ya it's too soon to think abt that. maybe i'll become one of those super kiasu parents... maybe i should make my hubby go do volunteer work already... haha... *kidding* :p

i hope my voice comes back! i need my voice tmr!!! *gulps water*