EDD (September 2009)

angela22

omg! I totally agree....mooooo!
Btw about the immunisation package, what does it comprise of?
baby just did the 2nd HepB jab at the polyclinic. The 5-1 will be done in 3mths time. Is that what your saying?

Here's a pix of my boy when he was 3wks old. Hope to see more pix! =)
Hello.. How much is the 2nd HepB Jab?? I olso wil be doin the 5-1 in 3mth time

Jerlene

Me nvr shave my gal hair. i only trim alittle. but i heard pple saying must shave either on 1 mth or 4 mth. But i doubt i will be doing tat.. Anyone shave their baby hair???

Stan

Me never shave my gal hair. i only trim alittle. but i heard pple saying must shave either on 1 month or 4 month. But i doubt i will be doing that.. Anyone shave their baby hair???
Planning to only snip a little off since i like my baby's hair!
Think by 4th month, their hair will start falling too right?

Jerlene

but my place downstair baby clinic (private) is chargin $390 for 6 in 1 jab.. i think still gt consultation charges not included..
If i remember correctly wat the nurse told me from polyclinic, 5in1 jab is abt $290. den the 6in1 jab is abt $321 at polyclinc. So is cheaper to take the jab from polyclinc.

SexyFlor

If i remember correctly what the nurse told me from polyclinic, 5in1 jab is about $290. then the 6in1 jab is about $321 at polyclinc. So is cheaper to take the jab from polyclinc.
today i went to polyclinic take a queue n wait for awhile.. my hubby n i decided not to wait ... there are so many babies on monday..

My hubby said that he rather pay abit more and dun hv to wait that long.. and i agree with him..

newbie2009

today i went to polyclinic take a queue n wait for awhile.. my hubby n i decided not to wait ... there are so many babies on monday..

My hubby said that he rather pay abit more and dont have to wait that long.. and i agree with him..
generally polyclinic will be alot cheaper. However if u take up package at KKH, the waiting time is alot shorter, and the package also covers the consultation charges for the PD. Plus u get to have all the immunisation covered using lesser number of trips. That translate to lesser pain for the baby and more time for yourself

Jerlene

My hubby said that he rather pay abit more and dont have to wait that long.. and i agree with him..
Have u made an appt?? coz the nurse will book the timing for ur injection. So the waiting time will be shorter..

Stan

Is it common that baby's hair will start to blad when they reach a certain age?
I duno so i went to ask my CL and mum... ehhe...
seems like it will be patchy.... not all the hair will drop....
and that is when we also start to drop hair too!!! i very scare ah..........

SexyFlor

Have you made an appt?? coz the nurse will book the timing for your injection. So the waiting time will be shorter..
the nurse says my baby has to take hep B jab yesterday.. at $20..
altot she says that my baby under 2 mths old will hv the priority to jump queue.. but my hubby doesnt like my baby to take jab from polyclinic at all.. he thinks the doc there are only trainee... somehow he dun feel safe for our baby.

Jerlene

the nurse says my baby has to take hep B jab yesterday.. at $20..
altot she says that my baby under 2 mths old will have the priority to jump queue.. but my hubby doesnt like my baby to take jab from polyclinic at all.. he thinks the doc there are only trainee... somehow he dont feel safe for our baby.
Yes the 2nd Hep B jab is $20. Actually is not the doc tat gives the jab. is the nurse there. So i doubt they are trainee. coz they are quite experience.