EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

Hi newbie! Your first is already in childcare?
I just sent my daughter to childcare and she is still trying to adapt now.
Currently waiting to deliver my second :)
yup my son is in childcare. he is still sick quite often. every now and then will get to have flu.
when is your 2nd coming along? my #2 already delivered. yours boy or girl?

Triquetra

yup my son is in childcare. he is still sick quite often. every now and then will get to have flu.
when is your 2nd coming along? my #2 already delivered. yours boy or girl?
My edd is 2nd Oct, it's a boy... intending to close factory after delivery :D
Daughter has been clingy recently, still crying at childcare >.<"

newbie2009

My edd is 2nd Oct, it's a boy... intending to close factory after delivery :D
Daughter has been clingy recently, still crying at childcare >.<"
my elder has adapted quite well with the childcare. Nothing much to complain, except that he is still getting drippy nose. Where u send ur girl to? which age did u send her in?

How are you coping with your pregnacy? Congrats on your #2 and all the best for your delivery. #2 should b easier. Do note that he might come out earlier.

Triquetra

my elder has adapted quite well with the childcare. Nothing much to complain, except that he is still getting drippy nose. Where u send ur girl to? which age did u send her in?

How are you coping with your pregnacy? Congrats on your #2 and all the best for your delivery. #2 should b easier. Do note that he might come out earlier.
I wanted to send my daughter to my first skool but the centres nearby are full and they have long waiting list.
Currently she is going to Rainbow Childcare and Development Centre at Boon Lay Shopping Centre.
She started on the 6th Sept, about 2+ weeks after her 2yo birthday.

Insomnia for the past few days cause of all the usual pregnancy discomforts. Went to see my gynae this morning, 3cm dilated... given the option to burst waterbag today or continue waiting. I have chosen to wait, daughter seems to have fallen sick and somehow (especially after knowing didi is arriving) I feel guilty towards her.

She hasn't adapted to the new environment and still appears miserable, I am so worried that didi's arrival will affect her even more or she will feel hurtful.

How do you cope with the 2 kids? And how are their arrangements like?

newbie2009

I wanted to send my daughter to my first skool but the centres nearby are full and they have long waiting list.
Currently she is going to Rainbow Childcare and Development Centre at Boon Lay Shopping Centre.
She started on the 6th Sept, about 2+ weeks after her 2yo birthday.

Insomnia for the past few days cause of all the usual pregnancy discomforts. Went to see my gynae this morning, 3cm dilated... given the option to burst waterbag today or continue waiting. I have chosen to wait, daughter seems to have fallen sick and somehow (especially after knowing didi is arriving) I feel guilty towards her.

She hasn't adapted to the new environment and still appears miserable, I am so worried that didi's arrival will affect her even more or she will feel hurtful.

How do you cope with the 2 kids? And how are their arrangements like?
oh. so your girl just went to sch. she coping well? Its normal that she will fall sick. I believe its not bcoz of the news that di-di is coming. Its most prob she got sick from the virus in sch. Dun worry ok. My ge-ge also get sick very often.

Anyway, we had the same problem too. We prep our son very early to let him know that he is going to have a di-di soon. And on the day, that #2 was born, we gave ge-ge his favourite toy and told him that its a gift from di-di. Apparently that gift does help alot.

Dun feel miserable ok? that will make ur last stage of pregnacy rather unpleasant. U should stay happy. Congrats that u are already 3cm dilated. So I guess boy-boy will be due anytime soon. What are plans for u? going for natural birth? how big is boy-boy now?

I am coping well with the 2 boys. Bcoz ge-ge goes to sch for full day. So i only need to look after him for about 2hrs a day b4 my hubby comes home.

Triquetra

oh. so your girl just went to sch. she coping well? Its normal that she will fall sick. I believe its not bcoz of the news that di-di is coming. Its most prob she got sick from the virus in sch. Dun worry ok. My ge-ge also get sick very often.

Anyway, we had the same problem too. We prep our son very early to let him know that he is going to have a di-di soon. And on the day, that #2 was born, we gave ge-ge his favourite toy and told him that its a gift from di-di. Apparently that gift does help alot.

Dun feel miserable ok? that will make ur last stage of pregnacy rather unpleasant. U should stay happy. Congrats that u are already 3cm dilated. So I guess boy-boy will be due anytime soon. What are plans for u? going for natural birth? how big is boy-boy now?

I am coping well with the 2 boys. Bcoz ge-ge goes to sch for full day. So i only need to look after him for about 2hrs a day b4 my hubby comes home.
I think she will need to take awhile to adapt, she is very attached to my mom who has been her main caregiver since she was 6 months old. She is used to having things her way and overly pampered so I guess that's why she will need longer. She hasn't been to the childcare for the past 2 days due to flu and cough, think she gonna have monday blue -.-"

*Mental note to self to get a gift from the hospital for jiejie* How was your second labour? I have all sorts of weird sensation at the tummy area that I cannot differentiate what is what anymore...

Boyboy is 38 weeks 5 days today, though tempted to induce but I feel it's still best to let him decide on his own birthday. I am not doing confinement again but this time I shall be going to my mom's place in the day cause I am considering to engage a massage lady. Closing factory after this delivery so I guess it will be good to 'push the womb' back.

Morning me and my husband will send jiejie to childcare then we shall pick her up at about 5pm. Either bring didi along to pick jiejie then head home straight or pick jiejie back to my mom's place first.

newbie2009

I think she will need to take awhile to adapt, she is very attached to my mom who has been her main caregiver since she was 6 months old. She is used to having things her way and overly pampered so I guess that's why she will need longer. She hasn't been to the childcare for the past 2 days due to flu and cough, think she gonna have monday blue -.-"

*Mental note to self to get a gift from the hospital for jiejie* How was your second labour? I have all sorts of weird sensation at the tummy area that I cannot differentiate what is what anymore...

Boyboy is 38 weeks 5 days today, though tempted to induce but I feel it's still best to let him decide on his own birthday. I am not doing confinement again but this time I shall be going to my mom's place in the day cause I am considering to engage a massage lady. Closing factory after this delivery so I guess it will be good to 'push the womb' back.

Morning me and my husband will send jiejie to childcare then we shall pick her up at about 5pm. Either bring didi along to pick jiejie then head home straight or pick jiejie back to my mom's place first.
Yup i guess it will be a challenge for your girl to transit to childcare since grandparents tend to overly pamper the kid. Give her time, she will cope well de.

Anyway flu and cough is part and parcel of childcare. U can expect her to get sick as long as 6 months.

ya gift for jie-jie from di-di really does help. Maybe see what are her interest, and something that she does not have yet at home, then use it as a gift from di-di.

my 2nd labour was fast. In hospital at 1pm. Out from the delivery suite at about 6pm. first was horrendous, was in the delivery suite for 17hrs.

you should try to rest as much as possible during confinement period. Your body really need those rset.

ya i guess its a good idea to stop at two. I also cannot take it le. Time to close factory. haha.

Triquetra

Yup i guess it will be a challenge for your girl to transit to childcare since grandparents tend to overly pamper the kid. Give her time, she will cope well de.

Anyway flu and cough is part and parcel of childcare. U can expect her to get sick as long as 6 months.

ya gift for jie-jie from di-di really does help. Maybe see what are her interest, and something that she does not have yet at home, then use it as a gift from di-di.

my 2nd labour was fast. In hospital at 1pm. Out from the delivery suite at about 6pm. first was horrendous, was in the delivery suite for 17hrs.

you should try to rest as much as possible during confinement period. Your body really need those rset.

ya i guess its a good idea to stop at two. I also cannot take it le. Time to close factory. haha.
Omg I am still pregnant! LOL~
Daughter has been especially clingy and cranky recently and I am already drained from my heavy pregnancy alone.
Dr Goh has scheduled me to induce on the coming Monday, I asked how long will it take and she said about 5 hours after rupturing of the waterbag.

My EDD is this Sunday, last checked 2 days ago... still 3cm dilated.
Hopefully my labour won't take too long, inducing at 7am and maybe my sis can drive my mom and daughter to the hospital in the afternoon.

How did your elder react when he saw didi for the first time?

newbie2009

Omg I am still pregnant! LOL~
Daughter has been especially clingy and cranky recently and I am already drained from my heavy pregnancy alone.
Dr Goh has scheduled me to induce on the coming Monday, I asked how long will it take and she said about 5 hours after rupturing of the waterbag.

My EDD is this Sunday, last checked 2 days ago... still 3cm dilated.
Hopefully my labour won't take too long, inducing at 7am and maybe my sis can drive my mom and daughter to the hospital in the afternoon.

How did your elder react when he saw didi for the first time?
Delivered le? How long was your labour?

ya i think your girl is really smart. She must have sensed that you are going to deliver le, so more clinky. Your hubby got help u ease the load?

when my elder son see di-di for first time, he was quite fascinated. I think he reacted well to him. Now he loves his di-di so much lor. every day b4 going to sch, will go to kiss di-di.