EDD (September 2009)

i see.. i requested 4 bedded myself when the admin girl came find me with my mum. Cos hubby still at work and the nurse keep pester me to call my hubby come faster..

All baby doc is different. Mine was a female doc name Dr lucky. But all these doc is call from outside private one. So no choice for us. anyway your baby won't be seeing the doc. So long your baby is fine, not much to worry.

I was discharge on the 6 sep. baby still in hospital now. Going down everyday to see see and bf him.

Hi... if your Dr Heng from East Shore Hospital?
Is she good?

newbie2009

thanx every1. indeed its tiring, but definately worth it. To those mum that is going to give birth soon. Jia you.

For those still alittle hesistant about epidural. it really works, at least i managed to catch some sleep. Had a long long labour. Imagine having to be in pain at midnight at every 2-3mins interval.

babymiki2003

thanx every1. indeed its tiring, but definately worth it. To those mum that is going to give birth soon. Jia you.

For those still alittle hesistant about epidural. it really works, at least i managed to catch some sleep. Had a long long labour. Imagine having to be in pain at midnight at every 2-3mins interval.

congrats newbie, take care

and i agree with the epidural part, just take it..

pigletif

When he discharged from Kandang Kerbau Hospital, his level is 175..
I think on Mon is day 5, which max level is 200, since he is 175, he can be discharged. But i have to send him to polyclinic for monitor..
So went yesterday and his level went up to 227 but today went down to 203.
Have to go back on Fri to take blood test again...
They have a chart base on baby number of day old and level suppose to be on the day old. Eg, day 6 old baby, max is 260. So if he ex 260 yesterday, he has to go back to Kandang Kerbau Hospital again for 'Sun Tan'.
ic ic ... i also hope my bb can come home tomorrow.
when u bring to polyclinic for monitor, how much did u pay each time? is it cheap?

esthergal

Thanks Pigletif... Your mum have it too? I thought it's hereditary... My mum doesn't have any stretch marks how come i have??

Tricia

Baby jaundice level went up to 227 today again...
Have to do blood test at polyclinic tomorrow...
Pray that it will go down tomorrow if not must go back to KKH again..

babymiki2003

Baby jaundice level went up to 227 today again...
Have to do blood test at polyclinic tomorrow...
Pray that it will go down tomorrow if not must go back to Kandang Kerbau Hospital again..
hope this is not too late for you, u must 'sun' the baby or use home light to sun also can​