EDD (September 2009)

joopjoop

my friend suggests me to add into fresh expressed milk. metallic smell of frozen is stronger n less sweet
Like what Imac suggested, you might want to try the following for example add 1/3 of frozen EBM to 2/3 of fresh EBM. If he is ok with the taste can try to increase it bit by bit until he can take the whole bottle of frozen EBM. If he cant, maybe just reduce the amount of frozen EBM and try again.

So far I have not try frozen EBM cos dont have extra to store, but have read that frozen EM dont taste nice at all....hahaha

newbie2009

Like what Imac suggested, you might want to try the following for example add 1/3 of frozen EBM to 2/3 of fresh EBM. If he is ok with the taste can try to increase it bit by bit until he can take the whole bottle of frozen EBM. If he cant, maybe just reduce the amount of frozen EBM and try again.

So far I have not try frozen EBM cos dont have extra to store, but have read that frozen EM dont taste nice at all....hahaha
Currently my freezer is overloaded with frozen EBM. Alittle worried my little 1 will xian qi my milk. alittle sad if that is the case.

Imac

Currently my freezer is overloaded with frozen EBM. Alittle worried my little 1 will xian qi my milk. alittle sad if that is the case.
understand the feeling as i experienced tat as din expect bb to be so sensitive. so better start yr bb to get used to it on a regular basis :)

joopjoop

Maybe you can start introducing the frozen EBM to ur baby and see how he reacts to it. Just try and maybe he will take it too. Tell your baby that the frozen is mummy's milk too.

PS: I wish i can overload my freezer with frozen EBM too. >.<

Last edited:

newbie2009

Maybe you can start introducing the frozen EBM to your baby and see how he reacts to it. Just try and maybe he will take it too. Tell your baby that the frozen is mummy's milk too.

PS: I wish i can overload my freezer with frozen EBM too. >.<
how often are you pumping / latching each day?

Jerlene

my baby already showing signs of flipping. Just that he is not able to turn fully. Even if he turn over, he cannot get his hands out (it will be trapped under his belly) *so cute*
Ya i agree.. my gal also can turn left and right. But cannot turn fully yet.. Think maybe around 4 mths bah.. But some maybe fast/slow..

Jerlene

your baby can flip ? how much milk you giving your baby now?
My little gal still trying.. she can only turn to her left and right side.. She is stuck with her bottom. I giving her 120 to 140ml every 4 hrs.. At nite when she slp thru like 6 to 8 hrs i also give 140 to 150ml only.. how abt u???

SexyFlor

Oh no... think i am starting to drop hair, any mummies experience this already? Very scare!
Yes... im dropping hair now too.. im using the BA WANg.. hopefully it can help.. Plus my boy boy always grab my hair n refuse to let it go.. I hv to pull it out from his hand and most of the time.. my hair breaks.. and i see strand of my hair in his hand.. sob sob

newbie2009

My little gal still trying.. she can only turn to her left and right side.. She is stuck with her bottom. I giving her 120 to 140ml every 4 hours.. At nite when she sleep thru like 6 to 8 hours i also give 140 to 150ml only.. how about you???
I am giving my boy about 120ml every 3hrs. At night, he will only sleep about 5-6hrs. He will wake up at about 2am for another feed. He normally goes to sleep at around 8-9pm.

newbie2009

Yes... im dropping hair now too.. im using the WANg.. hopefully it can help.. Plus my boy boy always grab my hair n refuse to let it go.. I have to pull it out from his hand and most of the time.. my hair breaks.. and i see strand of my hair in his hand.. sob sob
I have already cut my hair short. so will have lesser of a problem of my baby pulling my hairs.

Stan

I am giving my boy about 120ml every 3hrs. At night, he will only sleep about 5-6hrs. He will wake up at about 2am for another feed. He normally goes to sleep at around 8-9pm.
My DD sleeps around 10pm and wakes up ard 3-4am for her feed... so is ard 5-6hrs as well.. Think if they can hit 5-6 hrs at 3mths is considered to be 'sleeping through the night'.
I have a fren's baby (also 3mths) still waking up every 3hrs at night!!

newbie2009

Maybe i shld go cut short too.. any idea how long before the hair dropping stops?
no clue leh. but i think its better to cut the hair short rather then go bald. We cant be angry our prince and princesses when they pull our hair right.

Miss those locks of hair, but i think its for the better cause.

newbie2009

My dear daughter sleeps around 10pm and wakes up around 3-4am for her feed... so is around 5-6hrs as well.. Think if they can hit 5-6 hours at 3mths is considered to be 'sleeping through the night'.
I have a friend's baby (also 3mths) still waking up every 3hrs at night!!
how much are you feeding your girl now? noticed that my boy is taking lesser and lesser of the milk. He is solely on breast milk. also noticed that he is starting to wean away from my breast. He now knows how to play with his teat and my breast with his tongue.