EDD September 2013 Mummies

Lovely26

In my memories, she did not check until 2 weeks later. Coz i rmbr during the 2nd scan, my gynae then mentioned checking bb heartbeat.

fydapai

Thank you. Yesterday indeed was a roller coaster to me. Cried till both nose stuck. I did went to another scan yesterday right after the 1st scan. Yet no heartbeat. Devastated. Hubby is not around, and i didn't bring extra cash for the 2nd scan. I've paid cash to the 1st scan. Yet the clinic for 2nd scan did not accept credit cards. Rushed home to take some money for the 2nd scan.
So sad. I have purchased some maternity pants before the doc appointment. Now he told me no heartbeat, so need to do d&c either today or tomorrow. A terrible feeling. I'm lost at that time. Everything suppose to be ok, but it turned to be a bad news for me and it is coming to CNY. Depressed.
Hi mum mun, i was in the same situation like yours back in 2011!

My first visit was when im 8 weeks, doc scan no heartbeat. So he say come back 2 weeks later to have a check again. The second visit also he detected no heartbeat, i was devastated. He sounded so insensitive asking me to choose a date for D&C. i decline. i told myself, if its meant to be mine, it will be mine. i cry every single night!
One week later i MC naturally. it was hard for me to go thru this.

But i was positive, i know i will get pregnant soon. True enuf, after one cycle of menses, im pregnant again within 2 months after MC. Doc advice me to wait till 6 mths, i dun care i still try! Coz i heard pple say, ur pregnancy hormones still in ur body after MC, thus it will be quicker to conceived again.

My daughter now is a bubbly 13 mths old and will become a big sister soon! Whateva it is, follow ur insticts. Dun get ur spirits down!

pigletbao

Munmun - Don't give up! If it's really a missed mc, your body will most likely miscarry naturally. Think u can safely wait until 11 weeks before having to decide on a d&c. I too went through a similar process n gynae wanted to schedule a d&c the next day. In the end, I chose to hang on for a glimpse of hope. Although the ending was not what I desired and I eventually miscarried naturally, I didn't regret giving my small one a chance to decide for itself whether to come to this world or not. God bless you my dear. Take care k?

Munmun, I suggest u wait a week or so to do another scan, coupled with blood test to measure e hcg levels... At least can b very sure if bb is still with u..

munmun

Hubby called me last night from oversea. So, this fri, i will do another scan at different hospital to reconfirm. If it is true, will do d&c on the same day or Saturday. I still hope for miracle, yet i also prepared for the worst. I'm so angry not because this happens to me, is that it happens just a days before CNY and my hubby is still at oversea. This will be my 2nd d&c. The 1st d&c was back in 2010, i got a heavy bleeding and super pain 2 days after the d&c. After passing out a chunk of blood clots, i feel better. Was rushed to hospital at that time because of the pain. A moment i reached the hospital, i feel pain was lesser. So, i was sent back home barely after 30 mins in the hospital and given some medication. I was very sad that time. Crying for few nights and even wake up in the middle of the night, crying. In 2011, my daughter was born via c-section. She has pass meconium inside my womb. Everything was fine and she is healthy. She has been fed breast milk for 12 months.

For this 2nd pregnancy, I've been on dusphaton pil (hormone pil) since week 5 till now. My hubby told me that baby is growing because of this pil although it is not beating. It supplies nutrient to the baby. I have prepared myself for the worst case once i got double line, since i hv been miscarriage previously.
I have set myself a target. For the coming 6 mths, i will go to visit singsei and replenished back my health to the optimum state before pregnant again.

Hi all, went for my 2nd scan yesterday. Dr says I'm a week behind and baby is small. But we saw the heartbeat. What is your baby's CRL at week 6? The info can be found on your scan picture. Just need a comparison. Thanks!

kittymummy

Hi All,
I will approaching 8 weeks next Tuesday. Went to the doctor last Tuesday at heard a heart beat at 6 weeks 6 days....

My morning sickness hit me real hard at 6 weeks but it seems to subside this morning. Do you think everything is ok? It is kind of early to have ba m/s at 6 weeks but although I am super relieved my morning sickness is much better, there should be nothing to worry about right?

kittymummy

Hi all mummies to be! I'm currently 6 wks and 2 days (as per last scan) and my edd is 24 Sept. Didnt have much symptoms except for sore breast and tight feeling at lower abdomen. Feels bloated after meal for a long long time. The first thing that prompted me to check was an infected wisdom tooth which look like it aint going to be of a problem and suddenly, I woke up one day with swollen cheeks and gums. Tested positive on the very day, what a way!

Next scan on 6 Feb, hoping to see a strong heartbeat! I'm seeing Dr Heng at Parkway East, anybody seeing her?

Good luck to all and stay positive! We will make it :001_302:
Is Dr Lucky Dr Heng?

Yup kittymummy, Dr lucky is auto corrected (dunno y) by the forum when I keyed in Dr Heng.

Hi 2ndtimelucky, my baby only measures at 0.23cm at exactly 6 weeks even though I shld be in my 7th weeks.. But I do have a long cycle of 34 days, dr says it may be the reason I'm a week behind. But I'm super worried.

tigermama

At exactly 6 weeks my bb is 0.88cm. Saw a faint heartbeat hehe. Can't remember what the doc say my edd is but it's end sep!

tigermama

2ndtimelucky:755730 said:
Ya I alwaz feel nauseous n giddy when I'm hungry!! N it's like I hav to eat immediately, if nt I will faint tat kind of a feeling!
Same here! I always suddenly get really hungry til tummy ache n then when I eat I will suddenly feel so full n bloated for a long long time.

How long does ur breast tenderness last.. Me like wk 4~5 quite sore , now i m in wk 7, tenderness feeling no more .. I m kinda worried. Is it normal?

Naangfaa

Hi all,

I was starting to have cramps and giddiness but tested negative on 12 Jan. On 19th, I tested positive and double confirm on the 20th. I had been trying for quite awhile now and was rather sceptical so went for a triple confirmation with my gp..:)

First gynae visit was on the 31st of Jan with Dr. KT Tan at KKH private suite but they could not see anything even with the vaginal scan, just the sac. Gynae said I was less than 6 weeks so I asked her (a rather silly qn perhaps) "Can it just disappear?" and her reply was "I can't tell U whether it will disappear. We will check again in 2 weeks, you're supposed to see this growth here (referred to a pic she drew) but if we don't see it means U have a m/c." Just super bluntly.....=_="

So now I am praying hard that there will be growth on the 14th Feb..still having all the symptoms though..been having irregular menses all this while...polyps and everything else a typical lady shouldn't be going through..*haiz* But am staying positive and hope we can all be a support to one another here at this forum!:cool:

Naangfaa

Yea, I think it's better to wait awhile so U dun hve to make return trip so soon! heh!:p

Meanwhile dun forget ur folic acid and fish oil!^_^

Naangfaa

Yaaaaa!! I agree! At times I feel hungry but after a few mouthfuls, feel nauseous so stopped eating. The smell of meat, chicken and fish turns me off and I don't eat vege..so duno what to eat too..:eek:

I have stomachaches too coz too much gas..hmm..can't imagine e next 8mths..!:p