EDD September 2013 Mummies

StellaC

@Naangfaa but don't you feel sick when u walk that far? Nowadays the ms stops me from doing practically anything... Or does exercising reduce ms?

Talking about dreams, ever since I got pregnant, I cried in my dreams like 3-4 times. It's silly and I never experienced that before. I'd dream of the dumbest thing like my in-laws not allowing me to name my baby because they want to name... And I wake up crying. Lol

raoow

Talking about dreams, ever since I got pregnant, I cried in my dreams like 3-4 times. It's silly and I never experienced that before. I'd dream of the dumbest thing like my in-laws not allowing me to name my baby because they want to name... And I wake up crying. Lol
I've also woken up crying!! But I get that normally too. Haven't dreamt about anything baby-related! Mostly about husband, fighting with my mom etc.

A mummy

I've not been eating healthily actually! Cos of ms. Sometimes I have ice cream for breakfast when it's bad. Been having loads of Macs big breakfast with extra sausage patty as it agrees with my stomach. Though I only have half a muffin. And drinking Cantonese soup like lotus root soup, water cress soup and sometimes even pig intestine soup ( which I love ). Some days, I only have salad and minestrone/ mushroom soup. Been craving for duck meat though!

The nuchal scan isn't compulsory. But encouraged.

I think baby moved cos I drank hot chocolate just before the appointment in the waiting room! Sugar rush. LOL.

I know how happy you and hubby must have felt. It's so amazing at how variety your meal is...You cook everythg yourself with MS?

A mummy

I've also woken up crying!! But I get that normally too. Haven't dreamt about anything baby-related! Mostly about husband, fighting with my mom etc.
I dreamt about babies before pregnant. However, while pregnant, it's like having an argument with anyone in the dream. Whatever it is,I woke up sad or nervous. It's nothing nice. Other than that just some intimate dreams with husband(haha,so weird).

Naangfaa

Juz before I conceived, I did dream a weird dream of having a baby pushing my stomach but my stomach was flat..a little bit spooky!

Stella: I didn't feel weird or anything but tummy slight stretching and minor cramps which I read is normal when U exercise and I duno whether it's the exercise or coz I'm ending my 1st tri tt im feelg less nauseous!

But back pain is crazy now leh..anyone going for prenatal massage? My body seriously need one nw man! and oh yess...I love ice cream too!! B&J plus those red bean potong ones (Brand: King's..hehehe)

so gooood to see ur bb waving..did u cry??;)

raoow

I know how happy you and hubby must have felt. It's so amazing at how variety your meal is...You cook everythg yourself with MS?
Yah, everyday I try to eat something different. Cos finding food that my stomach can accept. But I don't cook. I eat out everyday. LOL.

raoow

I teared!!! Didn't cry. Hahhaha! But afterwards kept looking at the u/s photo and will get super emo. LOL. The u/s photo is super clear its amazing. My baby is like a human! Hahaha!

I LOVE the King's red bean pontong too! And Snickers ice cream. My freezer is well stocked.

babywipes

Babywipes: I run and play hockey for a club but stopped after I found out I was pregnant! Imagine my misery now..feeling like a lump of lard!hhahahaha!

I tried jogging at abt 7-8weeks,felt ok but gynae said a strict no! So now am juz briskwalking about 5km daily..waiting till things are more stable then most prob I will start running again..^_^
Waa! brisk walk 5km is quite far, somemore daily! me too. i am going to ask gynae if i can do the jp morgan run in apr. hehehe

tigermama

Clinic just called to tell me Oscar results all good. So happy n relieved...
I enjoy the ultrascan, it's really fun seeing the baby move and bounce. I could even see the fingers! The previous scan 2 weeks ago was so cute, baby was having hiccup! !

raoow

Clinic just called to tell me Oscar results all good. So happy n relieved...
I enjoy the ultrascan, it's really fun seeing the baby move and bounce. I could even see the fingers! The previous scan 2 weeks ago was so cute, baby was having hiccup! !
Congrats! It's really wonderful to see movements during the u/s. my nuchal scan is next week! Hope I've good news to report too!!

piglety

Hihi,

im new here and edd in mid sept. :) did anyone happen to get hold of u/s printout during the Oscar scan? So disappointed that I was not given one during the scan at Tmc.

Naangfaa

babywipes: 5km is really not that far actually..should try! If gynae say I can't run then I'm gonna miss lots of run this year! :( JP Morgan how many km?

raoow: wahhh..I can't wait to see a human in my tummy too!heheh! I cried when I first heard bb's heartbeat! Aaanyway, think I wanna make a scrapbook from all the u/s scan pics! hehe..;)

skt

had my OSCAR test today! Same as raoow, gynae described baby was waving at us! The cutest part was baby seemed to be like having hiccups! Also doing stretching, active and busy inside me! I am now officially 12-13 weeks today but vomit still continue. nuchal scan seems similar to normal scan just that it can scan a few angles i think... or maybe because my baby was tossing inside that's why i saw the top and bottom view. I guess all of us in this thread are about the same weeks and leaving first trimester soon... looking forward to more sharing posts!

Last edited:
Hi Piglety,
I managed to get some of the oscar scan pictures... Dun worry, u didnt miss out too much.. It doesn't look too diff frm the normal ones.. Think the process of the scan is wat tat is most enjoyable! =)

Does mummies lost interest in love bonding? I seem too tired to get romantic with hb..now he self satisfied since we know abt pregnancy ..does anyone feel the same?

raoow

Does mummies lost interest in love bonding? I seem too tired to get romantic with hb..now he self satisfied since we know abt pregnancy ..does anyone feel the same?
We haven't had sex or anything since I was pregnant. I had a prior mc so doctor said not to. At least during first trimester. And no mood with the morning sickness to do anything. Don't want me puking on him at an intimate moment! LOL.

Last edited:

Yuhua

Woww, this thread is really active and reminded me of a few years back during my time :001_302: Based on my past two pregnancy experiences, just to share with all a very good prenatal yoga studio, ohmsantih yoga and a real superb teacher. War war is very knowledgeable and she is really very experienced too. She had helped me overcome many pregnancy ailments through her classes. She is also a strong advocate of natural birthing and she helped the students to achieve the strength required to try natural birth. I had both natural birth for my 2 sons and I thank her and also strongly recommend her to all. Gambate ladies :Dancing_wub: