EDD September 2013 Mummies

skt

Does mummies lost interest in love bonding? I seem too tired to get romantic with husband..now he self satisfied since we know about pregnancy ..does anyone feel the same?
I have been too tired for it but my husband is understanding enough. He is worried about hurting the little one inside me as well. And because of ms, sometimes deep kissing tend to make me feel nauseous. We usually give each other a few pecks a day before going for work, goodbye and before sleep.

skt

Gosh, my vomit now not only happens in the afternoon and at night, it also happens in the morning after a train ride. :'(

Does any mummy vomit with some fluid in light red? I happen to vomit without food but stomach acid before breakfast, and I saw some light red fluid. I don't think it's from the food last night as I think the food would have been digested by morning?

raoow

Does any mummy vomit with some fluid in light red? I happen to vomit without food but stomach acid before breakfast, and I saw some light red fluid. I don't think it's from the food last night as I think the food would have been digested by morning?
Yah, I have puked out liquids in light red and yellow.

tigermama

skt:768685 said:
Does mummies lost interest in love bonding? I seem too tired to get romantic with husband..now he self satisfied since we know about pregnancy ..does anyone feel the same?
I have been too tired for it but my husband is understanding enough. He is worried about hurting the little one inside me as well. And because of ms, sometimes deep kissing tend to make me feel nauseous. We usually give each other a few pecks a day before going for work, goodbye and before sleep.
Same here. Haven't been intimate since getting pregnant. Didn't know about the need to try avoid at first trimester but just didn't initiate as I feel unwell and hubby afraid to hurt the little one. Just a few pecks a day, and sometimes I'm secretly afraid when he tries to peck on the lips after mealtimes ... Coz I'm so sensitive to smell now. . Lol

tigermama

And oh I can't even begin to think of French kiss or anything more than a peck, the mere thought of it makes me feel like throwing up...! :p

Just had my first trimester scan today, my bb put his hand on the nose, the nurse say like blow trumpet!! she says so cute, she nvr see before .. Haha.. Must be a active n Notti bb!

Naangfaa

mrsvistamio: sooooo cuteee!!ehehehe! gender nt yet?

Anyway, my intimate times with my hubby is unaffected..hehe..(thank God!)..and I didn't know we can't do it during the first trimester!!

@naangfaa, gender not know yet.. I have previous history of mc that is why I m very cautious about bonding during 1st trimester ..lucky hb is very understanding

piglety

Thanks for your replies 2ndtimelucky and raoow! Jia you everyone! I'm 13 weeks now and though morning sickness was much worse a few weeks back, I still feel nauseous and will vomit if I eat rich and oily foods like mee rebus.:( Hope the nausea goes away real soon.

tigermama

raoow:768471 said:
Clinic just called to tell me Oscar results all good. So happy n relieved...
I enjoy the ultrascan, it's really fun seeing the baby move and bounce. I could even see the fingers! The previous scan 2 weeks ago was so cute, baby was having hiccup! !
Congrats! It's really wonderful to see movements during the u/s. my nuchal scan is next week! Hope I've good news to report too!!
Thank u! Yes u will, have faith!

Naangfaa

On a random note, having all this nausea and puking has my appreciation level for my Mum getting higher and higher as my pregnancy progresses! Heh..<3

*group hug* Am happy that all of us are blessed to experience this journey together!^_^

StellaC

On a random note, having all this nausea and puking has my appreciation level for my Mum getting higher and higher as my pregnancy progresses! Heh..<3

*group hug* Am happy that all of us are blessed to experience this journey together!^_^
Agree lots!!

A mummy

Gosh, my vomit now not only happens in the afternoon and at night, it also happens in the morning after a train ride. :'(

Does any mummy vomit with some fluid in light red? I happen to vomit without food but stomach acid before breakfast, and I saw some light red fluid. I dont't think it's from the food last night as I think the food would have been digested by morning?
Hi not to scare anybody, I had heartburn before and it was so pain it hurts my back. So doc said it was gastric.I had gastric before but this was freaking intense.I can't swallow my rice even.Not a cup of water as I can feel it coming down at my back. Youch! So, I don't believe the doc at first.During the 2 horrid days, I kept vomiting acid out and I was looking out for red stuffs. I read way before that week, from another forum, the lady puke up to 10-15 times per day that she has a hole in her oesophagus due to the acid. So, that time when i was intensely vomiting due to the acid reflux(happened just recently), I was so terrified. But thank god no red stuffs. So, something to ponder.

A mummy

raoow: What about cheese hotdog? is the cheese alright for us?
Yes if you thoroughly steam the hotdog. Important to self note is the expiry date for all the food that we consumed. Even one or 2 days away before the expiry date, I don't dare. hehe

A mummy

Clinic just called to tell me Oscar results all good. So happy n relieved...
I enjoy the ultrascan, it's really fun seeing the baby move and bounce. I could even see the fingers! The previous scan 2 weeks ago was so cute, baby was having hiccup! !
So exciting.....=)):Dancing_wub: You did these scans in the doc office or in the main hospital building?

A mummy

Me too. Sigh. Just puked my dinner out. Been so miserable past few days. I hate this!!!!

Hey sexy mummies, can we roughly update each other the number of weeks we are all at now? Good for reference.I'm pretty lost=)

A mummy>15 weeks> still having morning sickness

hi ladies. i'm new here and must say im pretty happy after reading all your msgs.
i'm a first timer too but with on and off spotting so was pretty much depressed after reading so much scary info online.

i saw my baby wave and kick this week and it was so amazing... wish all of us happy and healthy pregnancy and birth!