EDD September 2013 Mummies

A mummy

Thanks for the warning. I am now keeping a look out of what I vomit. Hopefully no more light red stuff again.

My mum recommends me to eat food that is as fresh as possible, preferably less overnight food as well.

Update: Am now in my 13th week, still feeling nauseous and vomit continues. Still prefer red apple to deal with my bland taste. sour plum and sweets don't help, I ever vomited them out.
Yea, sweets don't help, that's why the soyabean without sugar works for me because it has nutrients for the baby. Like killing 2 birds with one stone. Sour plum create heartburn for me yikes!! Red apple works for me=))

raoow

Skt and Naangfaa, I saw your posts on the above 30 mom's forum. I'm also an above 30 FTM! I'm 32 this year. Gosh. Sounds so old but I don't feel like I'm 32. LOL.

raoow

How is everyone? I would love to meet up when we are all feeling better!

I was walking around Marina Square yesterday and was overwhelmed by all the selection of prams and car seats. Anyone has started buying?

raoow

Tigermama, I also will faint when drawing blood. What I do is to tell them I need to lie down when drawing blood. And before the appointment, I'll drink a hot sweet drink and walk around and keep warm as your blood will flow faster if you aren't scared and cold. If possible, request for a butterfly needle. It's smaller.

StellaC

today is the first day of 15 weeks. still having ms. awoke at 4am due to hunger and felt so nauseous so i had to eat and then force myself to sleep. 8.30am woke up, had some food and then vomit. sigh. now in office having terrible headache!

StellaC

How is everyone? I would love to meet up when we are all feeling better!

I was walking around Marina Square yesterday and was overwhelmed by all the selection of prams and car seats. Anyone has started buying?
am holding back all the shopping til next tuesday i find out my baby's gender =)

skt

Yep yep, I am turning 32 this year, first-time mum. Not young anymore, so I am kinda worried I may not have the energy to do all the pushing...

OSCAR test result was out today, the clinic called and said I am fine, just that my Hyp-B level is alittle low, may need injections in the later months. :(

I plan to start buying the baby necessities during my 5th or 6th month, that's what my mummy friend suggest, also what I read from a blogger's blog where she shared her experience. Meanwhile I am still thinking what are the things I can get as 2nd-hand.

Sunbeams

Greetings from BKK! Ate so much here although I get full very fast as per normal! :( am so super sure I m putting on more weight now.. M/s seems slightly better. Thank God but heat here is bad n the stairs too! Coming back tmr... To sunny spore.. Ha. Btw, I m 31 this year! First time mom! Nice to meet so many similar kakis! Cheers!

tigermama

raoow:769465 said:
Skt and Naangfaa, I saw your posts on the above 30 mom's forum. I'm also an above 30 FTM! I'm 32 this year. Gosh. Sounds so old but I don't feel like I'm 32. LOL.
Oh I didn't know there's an above 30 mom's forum. You gals all sound so young! I'm 38 yr old FTM! I hv been delaying motherhood till I realize I'm getting old... grhhh...

raoow:769465 said:
Oh I didn't know there's an above 30 mom's forum. You gals all sound so young! I'm 38 yr old FTM! I hv been delaying motherhood till I realize I'm getting old... grhhh...
Tigermama , I m also above 30, I m 36 this yr n this is my first bb

StellaC

Greetings from BKK! Ate so much here although I get full very fast as per normal! :( am so super sure I m putting on more weight now.. M/s seems slightly better. Thank God but heat here is bad n the stairs too! Coming back tmr... To sunny spore.. Ha. Btw, I m 31 this year! First time mom! Nice to meet so many similar kakis! Cheers!
Im planning my Babymoon to Bangkok in April :) do u think it's a good place to go for Babymoon? Is the heat really very bad?

skt

I am flying to BKK too, flying on the 25th April. Supposed to be a family trip and also to celebrate my hubby's birthday, end up I am pregnant, so it's also a babymoon trip by coincidence. I believe it's quite hot during these few months. Actually for a babymoon trip, I will suggest somewhere with quiet serenity like Bintan, Bali. Too much shopping may tire us easily. Then again BKK is also irrisistable because things are so cheap there, I am thinking of getting some baby accessories from BKK.

StellaC

I am flying to BKK too, flying on the 25th April. Supposed to be a family trip and also to celebrate my hubby's birthday, end up I am pregnant, so it's also a babymoon trip by coincidence. I believe it's quite hot during these few months. Actually for a babymoon trip, I will suggest somewhere with quiet serenity like Bintan, Bali. Too much shopping may tire us easily. Then again BKK is also irrisistable because things are so cheap there, I am thinking of getting some baby accessories from BKK.
Im kinda worried about the heat, I read somewhere that we should avoid increasing our body temperatures during pregnancy... I wonder will hot weather increase our temp by too much? On the other hand, I want to shop... Hehe that's why seems like bkk is most likely choice. I also considered resort places like krabi, Langkawi and koh Samui, but I can't resist the shopping...

Sunbeams

Ha.. Understand what u mean. We planned this since last year so it was a coincidence that I was pregnant too :) it's humid as well but just try to avoid walking along the streets n stay at indoor shopping centers Shld be fine. Just don't walk so much and try to find places to sit down occasionally. I even took the trains although crowded at times. Stairs are bad for me. Just walk slowly :p guys, think just go ahead n enjoy the food n babymoon! Hmmm.. Shopping here is not as cheap as in the past! I come yearly! Ha.. It's not really quality if that's what u looking for n depends what u buy too la.

babywipes

babywipes: 5km is really not that far actually..should try! If gynae say I can't run then I'm gonna miss lots of run this year! :( JP Morgan how many km?

raoow: wahhh..I can't wait to see a human in my tummy too!heheh! I cried when I first heard bb's heartbeat! Aaanyway, think I wanna make a scrapbook from all the u/s scan pics! hehe..;)
My gynea says no running. :( jp morgan is 5.6km, gotta ask hubby to do it then. haha I am intending to start on pre-natal yoga @ true yoga now. i walk about 4-5km twice a week.

babywipes

me too! i'm 32 this year too but my doc says still young...don't worry. hahaha