EDD September 2013 Mummies

skt

StellaC: wow, vey nice pieces handmade! So sweet of you!

By the way, for full month party with buffet, I will still give the cake to every guests I invite. Then again, the guests whom I am inviting are definitely close relatives and close friends, hence giving them a cake or pastries sounds a nice gesture for their attendance.

Hi mummies,
Are you stressed over your weight, your baby's weight and upcoming birth? Know what is factors determine the success of you achieving natural birth? Get a professional Birth support/Doula to guide you during your pregnancy, birthing day and caring of baby. August promotion.

StellaC

I attended a few full month parties before and I see the parents give to some guests but some don't have.. So I'm confused. I think I'd just cater buffet and prepare door gifts for kids ba. Will skip the full month cakes maybe.

yanting

Actually don't have to worry too much on baby's weight.. Some doctor measure by taking the circumference of baby abdominal and this method will have +/-500g variation, while some doctor using a formula to calculate the EFW by taking measurement of abdominal circumference, head circumference and femur length, I understand this can estimate the weight more accurately.. But again, both ways are just estimation. My gynae only measured AC so baby tends to be at bigger size, but when done the growth scan at hospital, baby becomes smaller in weight.. My baby always about average weight one week and at lower end the next week and the weight up again the following week depends on the way the doctor measured it.. So far all the scans I did at hospital showed baby's weight at 5th - 25th percentile and at doctor's clinic is 50th and above..

StellaC

may i know what happens after milk bottles are sterilised using a steam steriliser?
do we place bottles on a drying rack to dry or do we dry them using a tea towel, kitchen wipes etc? my SIL says she uses kitchen wipes, but my question is wouldn't using something else to dry the bottles defeat the whole purpose of sterilising because we reintroduce bacteria to the bottles again? would drying on a drying rack be better?

gelobeano

Hi all, I have bought 2 maternity dresses (size 8) from ASOS recently. In fact, I just received it over the mail last weekend. However, they are too big for me. Hoping to sell these off at a discounted price for mummies who can fit nicely in them!

1. Skater dress (cream) - bought it at $43.35. Willing to let go at $38.
2. T-shirt dress (brown) - bought it at $36.85. Willing to let go at $32.

Pls contact me at 98446512 if interested. tks.

skater dress with slash neck and capped sleeve.jpgt-shirt dress with lace panel in acid wash.jpg

Min Xing

just finish seeing my gyane today. my baby boy already 2.7kg at 35 week :D is normal...but my feet swallow n pain xD 5 more week to hit 40weks :s

kcws

Hi, anyone breast not tender n no colostrum till now? I'm in weeks 35, my breast still the same size n not tender at all. It's quite different with 1st pregnancy as my breast tender since day 1 pregnant n leak some colostrum by 3rd trimester. Quite worry cos I would like to breast feed.

Yiks

I dont have any of them too. Im a first time mom though so I dont know when to expect them
Im 35 weeks this week. Feeling tired and sleepy all the time.... x_X zzzzz

ZPF

Hi, anyone breast not tender n no colostrum till now? I'm in weeks 35, my breast still the same size n not tender at all. It's quite different with 1st pregnancy as my breast tender since day 1 pregnant n leak some colostrum by 3rd trimester. Quite worry cos I would like to breast feed.
Hi Kcws, same here. Last sat, I visited my gynae n asked her about this. She taught me to massage my breast n squeeze hard at my nipple. Quite painful though. I screamed at her clinic. haha. After that, I saw some liquid flowing out from my nipple. Maybe you want to consult your gynae.;)

ZPF

just finish seeing my gyane today. my baby boy already 2.7kg at 35 week :D is normal...but my feet swallow n pain xD 5 more week to hit 40weks :s
Hi Min Xing, I am 35 weeks. Baby boy is 2.6kg. Gynae said that I put on too much weight n need to cut down on sweet stuffs. $&@#%! Why does the weight on me not on my baby?

june83

JTS, for my previous 3 pregnancy there is also no milk coming out from my breast during the whole pregnancy. Same to the current pregnancy. However, I had total breastfeed my 2nd (until 18mths) and 3rd child (until 30mths). So I don't think you all have to worried about it.

ZPF

Erhh mommies, do I need to really massage my breasts now to see got milk? I'm 35 weeks this wed..
Hi Chweewy, I was advised by my gynae to massage my breasts to encourage production of milk. I think you need to ask your gynae.

Sunbeams

Hi mummies, if we massage breast until got milk, will that trigger premature birth of bb?
just wondering la.
also, anyone when go to toilet for a poo, feels sharp sharp menstruating pain?? :(
even when I walk half way.. I feel it too. Bad painful.
contractions?? Sigh

ZPF

Hi mummies, if we massage breast until got milk, will that trigger premature birth of bb?
just wondering la.
also, anyone when go to toilet for a poo, feels sharp sharp menstruating pain?? :(
even when I walk half way.. I feel it too. Bad painful.
contractions?? Sigh
Hi Sunbeams, I didn't experience any pain at all.