EDD September 2013 Mummies

raoow

Congrats!!!!! Reality is really setting in! Do let us know your birth story when you can!

I've been told to drink coconut water also. Not too much. But I didn't know there were different types ( yellow, green, Thai , Malaysia ) !

Any mummies intend to encapsulate their placenta to consume?

yanting

Congrats!!!!! Reality is really setting in! Do let us know your birth story when you can!

I've been told to drink coconut water also. Not too much. But I didn't know there were different types ( yellow, green, Thai , Malaysia ) !

Any mummies intend to encapsulate their placenta to consume?
how to do the encapsulation? Any company in Singapore providing the service? Just curious. Never come across my mind.

raoow

Some people DIY but it's really gross!!

My SG friends used some TCM shops. I found three companies online and from forums. They will collect the placenta from the hospital and deliver the pills to your home.

Apparently in Japan, they have it as sashimi! My gf is based there and she told me that it tastes like red tuna with wasabi and soya sauce. I'm definitely not that adventurous!!

Min Xing

is a baby boy exactly 37week born with 2.95kg via natural birth. I feel glad that labour time don't take a long time for me xD if not the pain realy cannot take it xD Was been told that I must give birth yesterday within 24hours due to my water leak...admitted TMC about evening time then they giving me water dripping about 2 hours to let ne have contraction untill about 10pm go into labour room and came out at 11pm xD everything happened so suddenly! I tot im still have 3 weeks to reach the due date...

yanting

is a baby boy exactly 37week born with 2.95kg via natural birth. I feel glad that labour time don't take a long time for me xD if not the pain realy cannot take it xD Was been told that I must give birth yesterday within 24hours due to my water leak...admitted TMC about evening time then they giving me water dripping about 2 hours to let ne have contraction untill about 10pm go into labour room and came out at 11pm xD everything happened so suddenly! I tot im still have 3 weeks to reach the due date...
Good boy! Wait till full term only come out! So envy!! You can cuddle hug kiss him now! Glad to know you had a smooth delivery.

yanting

Some people DIY but it's really gross!!

My SG friends used some TCM shops. I found three companies online and from forums. They will collect the placenta from the hospital and deliver the pills to your home.

Apparently in Japan, they have it as sashimi! My gf is based there and she told me that it tastes like red tuna with wasabi and soya sauce. I'm definitely not that adventurous!!
Omg raw? Must be really gross! If made into capsule still acceptable. I heard a lot of benefits.

StellaC

Is it Obvious when water is leaking? Would I not know when it leaks? I'm getting excited for myself now!

thanku82

Your first kid? Only use less than 5hour? So fast

ZPF

congrats, min xing! That's fast!

skt

chweewy: I am told by my experienced friends saying good to drink coconut during the last month before delivery. Once/week is enough, but I forgot if it's from Malaysia or Thailand. They told me coconut to cleanse our womb and minimise the white colour layer on the baby when baby is out.

Min Xing: congrats!! So nice to hear the first delivery news in this thread, it sure makes us more excited! Really envy your short labour hours.

thanku82

is a baby boy exactly 37week born with 2.95kg via natural birth. I feel glad that labour time dont't take a long time for me xD if not the pain realy cannot take it xD Was been told that I must give birth yesterday within 24hours due to my water leak...admitted Thomson Medical Center about evening time then they giving me water dripping about 2 hours to let ne have contraction untill about 10pm go into labour room and came out at 11pm xD everything happened so suddenly! I thought im still have 3 weeks to reach the due date...
Min Xing, can share your detailed bill, tmc just inc their price on 1st aug recently. Would like to know as detail as possible.