EDD September 2013 Mummies

Yiks

My baby was high up on mon's afternn checkup,n doc said won't be too early.n that evening when i admit myself due to 1min apart or less contractions, water bag burst in the delivery room, she's out. 3.2kg:) 3hours labor. No epi, can't believe it happens so fast.
CONGRATS! GREAT JOB MAMA. without epi, you're good. Have a good confinement :)

kcws

My baby was high up on mon's afternn checkup,n doc said won't be too early.n that evening when i admit myself due to 1min apart or less contractions, water bag burst in the delivery room, she's out. 3.2kg:) 3hours labor. No epi, can't believe it happens so fast.
Wow congrat. Take care.

ZPF

CONGRATS A Mummy!!!!!! I am so happy for you! No eqi at all! Superb mummy! *Envy* Have a good confinement!

Sunbeams

Congrats A Mummy!!!!!
were u much earlier than ur EDD?
1/9 is a good and easy date to rem!

wasnt it painful without epi?
take care yah!!

yanting

Congrats A mummy!

thanku82

3hr only, is this your first time nature birth?

skt

Sunbeams / Skt, my tummy also slant at an angle. very cute right?
Yes it was! But mine was quite violent, sometimes my tummy hurts. Infact I had a love-hate relationship with my little one. It's very difficult for me to sleep by the side when my tummy goes slanted. When I cannot take it anymore, I will insist to sleep by the side and prevent to give her space to kick me slanted. heh!

Congrats! Envy your short labour hours! Glad to see that both yourself and baby are safe! Rest well and update us often about your post-natal care ya!

climsp

anyone on adalat or utrogeston to relax muscle n stop contraction?? i having it now, but got MS & headaches on n off. wonder is it normal. my gynea went holiday on back this thur.

ZPF

Yes it was! But mine was quite violent, sometimes my tummy hurts. Infact I had a love-hate relationship with my little one. It's very difficult for me to sleep by the side when my tummy goes slanted. When I cannot take it anymore, I will insist to sleep by the side and prevent to give her space to kick me slanted. heh!

Congrats! Envy your short labour hours! Glad to see that both yourself and baby are safe! Rest well and update us often about your post-natal care ya!
I am praying hard to have a short labour too! haha! So it is not true that the baby will be expected to be overdue if he is not engaged.

StellaC

Mummies, I had painless contractions from 6.30pm-2am yesterday then followed by more painful contractions (pain in tummy, pelvic and back) from 2-4am. Then it stopped! I thought I was going into labour... Anyone knows why? Now I'm so exhausted from the whole night of torment and worry and anxiety.

ZPF

Mummies, I had painless contractions from 6.30pm-2am yesterday then followed by more painful contractions (pain in tummy, pelvic and back) from 2-4am. Then it stopped! I thought I was going into labour... Anyone knows why? Now I'm so exhausted from the whole night of torment and worry and anxiety.
StellaC, check with your gynae. I remember you have the same due date as me right? I visited my gynae last sat. she said that if I experience any discomfort or pain. I must inform her immediately. She advice me to take note of baby movement everyday. If there is decrease in baby movement, I must also inform her. It is best for you to call your gynae.

yanting

anyone on adalat or utrogeston to relax muscle n stop contraction?? i having it now, but got MS & headaches on n off. wonder is it normal. my gynea went holiday on back this thur.
I took utrogestan from week 25-37 to stabilize pregnancy. I stopped since baby reached full term per doctor's advice. Sometimes having slight headache and feel a bit giddy and I think it created some pressure on my eyes too. But no choice as I was having spotting then.

How many weeks are u now?

yanting

your EDD on 7th right? Maybe about time, check with your gynae! Excited for you!

skt

Call gynae for a vagina check immediately. Dilation may have started. I have heard of cases where dilation (up to 5cm) happened and the pain was still bearable for the mother, who had no idea she was having dilation overnight.

Sunbeams

Hi stellaC! Do keep us updated and hope everything is alright!

mummies, just wondering do u know the market price to give CL when she starts work? Like the red packet I m talking about :/
need advise! Thanks!

also, ZPF - how do I know any decrease in bb movt? My gynae said the same thing to me too. Is it they suspect something not right?
my bb has no pattern when active n when not. Sometimes he's just quiet... Sleeping? Or I feel the kicks less strong too. Other times ok.
any cause for worries? Gynae is afraid of cord around bb neck is it? I m not sure! Just speculating why gynae will advise that ... Decrease in movt must inform immed