EDD September 2013 Mummies

clumsy smurf

My baby is around 3kg. Kindof worry about his size. Cos there's another 17days to due date.
might be a false alarm? Anyway the baby is full term, so dont't have to worry much. update us on what the dr

Hi, doc advice me to admit hospital coz contraction 2cm, so now on the way to hospital now....

chweewy

So happu to hear more n more sep mummies giving birth..i oso feel d pain..pain n aching all over my baby...
Mummies in labour or in hosp...jiayou jiayou..we shd meet when our lil ones r 3 mths..

Sunbeams

Hi mummies.. Just sent toilet n when I clean.. It's like brownish..
called Gynae clinic n they think its a show. Possible? Or false labour ah? In denial.. HA.. They say when contractions 15mins apart then go down.
what do I do now? Heh

yanting

Hi mummies.. Just sent toilet n when I clean.. It's like brownish..
called Gynae clinic n they think its a show. Possible? Or false labour ah? In denial.. HA.. They say when contractions 15mins apart then go down.
what do I do now? Heh
Could be.. Finally!! :)
Pay attention if there is contraction, could be very mild (I didn't feel it even though it was 80-100), as long as water bag doesn't burst, you can wait at home. Take a shower and eat something to build up energy!

StellaC

Could be.. Finally!! :)
Pay attention if there is contraction, could be very mild (I didn't feel it even though it was 80-100), as long as water bag doesn't burst, you can wait at home. Take a shower and eat something to build up energy!
Ya eat. I was so hungry during the pushing...

Sunbeams

Thanks dear!! Appreciate the reply! Ha..
The reddish brown or brown stuff won't keep flowing right? But I had it a second time show after I clean up though.
It's normal to want to poo? Or is that my normal routine? Hmm
anyway, will wait at home first.
didnt really seem to sleep last night.. Coz I felt weird the menses slight cramps n I thought its the decaf tcc coffee.. Ha

chweewy

SUnbeam: have u called ur gynae n get his or her advice. Although mucus plug dropped n real contractions can start a few days later but brownish stuff can mean alot of other things too...best called ur gynae n take d advice...

Sunbeams:825119 said:
The reddish brown or brown stuff won't keep flowing right? But I had it a second time show after I clean up though.
didnt really seem to sleep last night.. Coz I felt weird the menses slight cramps n I thought its the decaf tcc coffee.. Ha

skt

My gynae has repeatedly remind me to call her up or the labour ward once I notice a reddish brown or brown stuff. That maybe the "show" before labour.
Don't wait.

yanting

My red discharge continued when I get to hospital, in fact I had red clot passing out when in hospital.

ZPF

I see. It'll be over! I'm just concerned how to keep clean for the time when cannot shower....
StellaC, I really cannot take it! This is my 5th day without shower. Today I secretly wash my V. I want to keep it clean n free from bacteria. Don't want to get infected.