EDD September 2013 Mummies

ZPF

clumsy smurf: Congrats!! Happy for you!

Sunbeams: you'll make it! gam-bak-te!

It's a mixture of feelings inside me whenever i read the good news from the mummies here. As much as I can't wait for my baby to arrive, I am also worried about the labour pain. I am so worried I will scream and whine all over!
Don't worry. Go ahead and scream. I screamed inside the labour room. Anyway, it is just you n your husband.;p

StellaC

I wanna be added to the whatsapp gp chat... I forgot is pm to who my number?

Btw today im back home with baby girl! Managed to pass motion twice and it's not painful just feels extremely weird.

clumsy smurf

clumsy smurf: Congrats!! Happy for you!

Sunbeams: you'll make it! gam-bak-te!

It's a mixture of feelings inside me whenever i read the good news from the mummies here. As much as I can't wait for my baby to arrive, I am also worried about the labour pain. I am so worried I will scream and whine all over!
Tx, u soon will c ur bb....jia you jia you....anytin jus update us...

kittymummy

kittymummy: ^5 ! I am also waiting for my turn! mine is 23rd, when's yours? While waiting, I am trying to relax myself to nap on weekend, or thinking of some DIY ideas on baby's full month.
Mine is 20th sep.... Started my maternity leave... Quite bored.... But no choice... Quite tired

Sunbeams

Hi mummies! I just delivered at 5am 12/9 !!! But so exhausted. Long labour and dilation process. Will update.
need to rest. Warded 11/9 at noon

Sunbeams

Thanks mummies!
My birth Story

Had brown show on 10/9 .. Went in but no contractions So was discharge fed. 11/9 - bloody show and happen to have Gynae appt so went to see her as per normal n 1cm dilated. She ask me to be warded also coz my water was low already. So went to labour ward at 12noon to start being induced! Man all the poking really hurts plus the drips. So I was oxytocin n mummies.. Like what my friend advise.. Take epi coz that makes contractions regular n more painful. But after like 3 hours.. Still 1cm dilated. N I didn't take any pain relief till 3cm. Gynae came at 5pm to break water bag.. N it started feeling weird n even more painful the contractions. That was when I had epi. Mummies, the number of contractions u have is not equal to how much we dilate and I was stuck at 3cm for hours!!!!
Hence labour ward 12 and delivery 5! Just like another mummy. Sorry cant rem.
another word of advice.. Don't lower epi dosage coz when increase again, it made me shiver so badly but maybe coz I was like 8cm n counting dilated.

Sunbeams

Bb boy born today :) 2.735kg at 39 weeks 2 days.
Natural with epi n forceps .. Couldn't push at the end already. Too tired.
many stitches too. So tired

StellaC

How are all mummies doing? :)
feel so relieved with CL at home I can sleep and rest only to wake up when baby wanna suckle or carry her when she cries. But sometimes just cannot resist popping over to look at the angel sleeping. Bearing the heat and perspiration, today is day 4 no shower. Always thought I will break all confinement rules but somehow still manage to endure, afraid that all the side effects will come.

Cant wait for baby to grow up and call me mummy but also love the way she is so newbornish and tiny in my arms.

ZPF

How are all mummies doing? :)
feel so relieved with CL at home I can sleep and rest only to wake up when baby wanna suckle or carry her when she cries. But sometimes just cannot resist popping over to look at the angel sleeping. Bearing the heat and perspiration, today is day 4 no shower. Always thought I will break all confinement rules but somehow still manage to endure, afraid that all the side effects will come.

Cant wait for baby to grow up and call me mummy but also love the way she is so newbornish and tiny in my arms.
Congrats, Stella!!! I am so regretted not having a CL. Having a lot of issues with my mother in law

skt

ZPF : Why not move back to your mum's place for confinement? i will feel more comfortable with my mum. Easier to ask if I have any requests.

ZPF

Ur MIL doing confinement for u?
Is it baby issues or confinement rules issues?
My mother in law is currently staying with us. She wakes up at 5am every morning. Hence she is bored. So she will enter my room without knocking on my door and carry my baby away. I ordered confinement food from a company so that she don't need to especially cook for me. In the end, she lazy to cook. All she did is to cook one veggie with my confinement food and shared among with my husband, my mother in law and me. That night, I was so upset that I blew my top by throwing my chopstick. I went back to my room without dinner.