EDD September 2013 Mummies

climsp

travis.jpgmy #2, born 6 sep. he really a dream come true for me, finally i can enjoy breast feeding w/o stress. what i do all day now is like eat sleep eat sleep and bf him. my #1 always come in to call his didi aka bear bear also. feel blessed

A mummy

Ya! Skt and a mummy.
i also duno worth to do it! Since my delivery.. I think maybe I just have 1 child! Ha..
so might as well give him everything.. The best.. Heh. Delivery scared me
haha that's what i told my hubby. but he has a point what if our child is lonely.....

mamachele

RE: baby sitting services in sengkang

I provide baby sitting at my place sengkang east road.
Walking distance between sengkang and buangkok mrt station.
13 years of experiences handling newborn to k2.
Love and have lot of passion in babies. Great and loving environment .
Monday to Friday day care.
7am to 7pm (negotiable)
Availability : October 2013.
Interested do sms or call me at 90270016 for a discussion or viewing.

Thank you.

skt

Went for another weekly gynae check up. Sigh, still no news on contractions and dilation. Baby is still not engaged. Gynae said my cervix was only opened by a tiny bit.
I am now in my 39 weeks, one more week to EDD, yet still no sign of entering labour.

Am alittle worried because ultra scan showed my amniotic fluid is getting lesser. Is this a norm towards end of 40 weeks pregnancy?

StellaC

Went for another weekly gynae check up. Sigh, still no news on contractions and dilation. Baby is still not engaged. Gynae said my cervix was only opened by a tiny bit.
I am now in my 39 weeks, one more week to EDD, yet still no sign of entering labour.

Am alittle worried because ultra scan showed my amniotic fluid is getting lesser. Is this a norm towards end of 40 weeks pregnancy?
Hi, did ur Gynae says anything about the amniotic fluids getting lesser?

i gave birth on 40 weeks+2 days... Cervix was still high and closed when I admitted for induction.

skt

StellaC: Yep, gynae did mention the amniotic fluid seems alittle lesser (on my tummy top where the baby's legs are) based on ultrascan but didn't say what the effects are. From my read, lesser fluid will mean less oxygen for the baby.
The fluid around baby's head is still sufficient. But she added on labour can only be delayed by atmost one more week from my last weekend's check up.

I will prolly be induced if still no sign of entering labour. What I am scared of is, even with induction, the dilation and labour will be very slow and ended up in C-sect.

Was your baby's head engaged when you entered week 40?

Last edited:

StellaC

StellaC: Yep, gynae did mention the amniotic fluid seems alittle lesser (on my tummy top where the baby's legs are) based on ultrascan but didn't say what the effects are. From my read, lesser fluid will mean less oxygen for the baby.
The fluid around baby's head is still sufficient. But she added on labour can only be delayed by atmost one more week from my last weekend's check up.

I will prolly be induced if still no sign of entering labour. What I am scared of is, even with induction, the dilation and labour will be very slow and ended up in C-sect.

Nope baby head was not engaged. Even when I was induced the whole cervix was high up. I almost ended in c sect but in the last hour managed to dilate fully.

Sunbeams

Skt, don't worry.. Was in similar situation. But I had slight slow.
my fluid was low too and was induced. U wait a while more. When's ur next Check up?
i managed a natural n it's true that if induced will be slow dilation but better than if too low fluid and bb not engaged.
this is normal for FTM. Must think carefully if u want pain relief. If u go there then decide, might be too stressful when the contractions become more regular.
just my 2 cents worth. But if u want to do without, it's fantastic! :)

skt

StelllaC: Hopefully I won't endup doing C-sect.

Sunbeams: next check up will be on coming Sat. Edd is next Monday.

A mummy

my baby wasnt engaged few hours before labour that day.That's why gynae said it's still a long way to go
slightly dilate not even 1 cm on the day of the delivery.

Suddenly, ........

It's just whether you have cntractions. As long have contractions you are well into labour soon.

don't worry!

A mummy

SKT: If you are at home now, please try to walk and clean the house like what i did. I clean the room, wash the clothes, scrub the tiles. Dangerous but worth it.
The only way to go is by cleaning, getting active. But stop every 10min as it's very VERY tiring. You maybe breathless. For me, I gotta relax every 5 min. That bad as baby was heavy.

bottlez

skt: Try massaging your breast. It helps your breast get ready for milk to breastfeed, and it also helps to bring labour forward.

skt

A mummy & bottlez: Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Currently still waiting for contractions and keeping a lookout for "show" everyday.
Waiting, waiting, waiting....

climsp

skt
normally 1st baby will overdue, no worry. even if end up csection nothing to scare also. as long as both mummy n baby r safe n healthy. now just keeps yourself active, keep tell baby must be good so mummy will have milk.