effective slimming pills

samoh

Sincere thanks to my buyers for writing up a reviews for me. I have really limited quanities left... And i might and might not be bringing in more.. Reasons being:

1. I dont have a customer base unless my buyers or returning buyers are willing to help me spread through word of mouth of writing a review.

2. Some buyers are complaining about the price but getting online is much expensive than mine, and there are risk in not getting your items (confiscation by sh authorities)

3. I dont collate orders and collect $$ before i place the orders. I am using my own money to purchase it.

4. To be responsible for what i am getting, i will make special trip overseas to meet up with my pharmcist/supplier to check the items overall conditons and expiry dates and bring it back to sg with a risk as many should know its a banned drug but its effective.

im terribly sorry if to my current returning buyers who might still need more supplies..

Jjjialing

Hi all,

I'm a satisfied customer of Samoh. After using the pills, I've lost 4kg far so is definitely genuine. She is very fast on reply my message and has actually video the footage to assure me that the pills is mailed out.

There are overseas websites/seller who is not trust worthy or charge at a much higher price due to zero supply in Singapore. *since its banned*

I'm writing this review because I'm a recurring customer of Samoh who wish that she could continue to bring in more after seeing her comments.

Cheers!

kikito

Bought reductil 15mg from Samoh a couple of times(3-4). I first bought from meridiareductil.com received but find it a little risky and expensive. When I got in touch with Samoh I started buying from her. The pill is exactly the same as the one I bought from meridiareductil.com. She replies to my my message very promptly and is easy to communicate :) I hope that you can get lots of customer and continue bringing in reductil. (FYI, I lost quite a lot of weight. Not fat to begin with but always the chubby one. Ppl say I'm getting more invisible now *its a compliment for someone who have been called chubby her whole life*)

Thank you Samoh!

I would like to share with some personal experience with DUROMINE 30mg for 5 years taking it on and off.
it was really effective at first (my skinniest was 48kg) but I suffered so much side effect. I'm always having bad mood swing and insomnia, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat and dizzy.
however in the 3rd year the pills doesn't really seems to have any effect for me my weight loss was stagnant but I just couldn't seems to stop eating it. Even though I know it will be harmful to my body.

1 months ago I finally force myself to stop taking DUROMINE I weighed 73kg and jump to another diet pills whom my best friend had good result with. it's 100% natural ingredient without sibutramine that will not caused any side effect and rebound weight. To be honest, I've never wore anything sleeveless since 16 yrs old I've been fighting with weight gain for so long!
I don't regret my decision at all. I've lost 10kg and still counting.
Even though It's more costly than other diet pills I'll always continue taking it! I do hope that one day I'll have the confidence to wear sleeveless clothes out!

What I wanna say is be it whatever ways we're trying to lose weight let's all work hard towards a better us! Don't give up!

i would love to help to answer any questions be it regarding to DUROMINE etc.
you can PM me @ resurrectedmanner@gmail.com

with love.

Last edited:

joanne33

I have been on reductil three times over the last few years, they only helped me maintain the weight I was already at.
However, it does work really well for some people and I am sure there will be plenty along this evening saying so....its worth a try if nothing else as you never know it might just be right for you...good luck.

gina07

Hello everyone,
I love Reductil. I started it a few weeks ago and I've found them great. Had no side affects and the pills have really helped me with my appetite. I weighed myself this morning and so far have lost 8kgs in seven weeks. So I'm very happy with the results. Recommended for anyone who wants a slimmer and healthier body. I got my pills from http://meridiareductil.com ... one of my fav sources right now.
Good luck

Last edited:

bei7han

Hey there!

I started Reductil 20 mg 3 months ago. I ordered it on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM
I've lost 10kg with very little side effects. Mild dry mouth is the only thing I have noticed. I am so excited about the result :)
Of course, I exercise when I have time and eat right food for maintaining long results.

yeo1980

Right choice bei7han :)

Reductil seems to be the most effective slimming pill. I also used it to lose unwanted KGs. Now I live a happy life and I don't regret anything!

Indeed eating healthy food is very essential for maintaining the result.

anee

Hey ladies, does it happen to you to have mood swings while on reductil?

I'm on reductil (ectivia 15mg) and I do experience mood swings at times. This is the only bad effect I can notice since on pills

Biteki

Hi Mommies,

The Japan’s most successful and top seller food replacement enzyme is now here in Singapore. Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Liquid" is the product Stepworld Co., Ltd, which has a proven track record of developing over 70 types of diet products, has progressed by focusing attention on enzymes and carefully selecting ingredients.

The ingredients are decomposed by enzymes into low molecules by 90 types of fermented plant and extract of wild herbs, vegetables, fruits, seaweed and sugar, and the absorption of such ingredients by the human body is improved. Accordingly the product can make up for the nutritional insufficiency that can often occur during fasting and help people to diet in a healthy and effortless way.

Moreover, the product containing fruits has a slightly sweet taste and smooth flavor. Thus, particular consideration has been given to the taste and flavor so that you can continue to enjoy drinking it for a long time.

It was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid. According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more.

It's a healthy way of losing weight.
Please visit Home page | Vegelife Enzyme to find out more.

Regards,
Biteki

nora768

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Like many women I've tried a number of different "miracle pills" over the years in an attempt to lose a few pounds, they rarely ever do what they claim to do..... These pills ( Sibutramine pills ) truly are different, they do what they say.. They have helped to give me a huge and much needed boost of energy, but it's a natural feeling energy.. Not jittery at all! They have also helped with controlling my appetite big time, I hardly ever feel hungry and when I do eat I feel full after eating half of what I would've eaten before! I have lost a steady and healthy 2 lbs a week for the last 5 weeks, 10 lbs total... 3" off my waist! These pills really are great, I would highly recommend! :) as well as the site i've got them www.pharmacy-weightloss.net – they are the best!! Thanks!

Stacie

final batch of reductil 15mg (blue and white capsule), expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017.
no more incoming batches after this.
new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh

kevintan

Sincere thanks to my buyers for writing up a reviews for me. I have really limited quanities left... And i might and might not be bringing in more.. Reasons being:

1. I dont have a customer base unless my buyers or returning buyers are willing to help me spread through word of mouth of writing a review.

2. Some buyers are complaining about the price but getting online is much expensive than mine, and there are risk in not getting your items (confiscation by sh authorities)

3. I dont collate orders and collect $$ before i place the orders. I am using my own money to purchase it.

4. To be responsible for what i am getting, i will make special trip overseas to meet up with my pharmcist/supplier to check the items overall conditons and expiry dates and bring it back to sg with a risk as many should know its a banned drug but its effective.

im terribly sorry if to my current returning buyers who might still need more supplies..
Hi.....