electric sarong

dont know what's the term for that la. but you know those electronic sarong spring you just set the timer and speed it will auto boink boink baby up and down. any mummies using that? do you leave it boink boink all the way through out the night?

apollo

dun leave it throughout the night la later next time u bring ur baby out he will wanna bionk bionk, den i see how u going boink him.. haha:tlaugh:

dont leave it throughout the night later next time you bring your baby out he will wanna bionk bionk, then i see how you going boink him.. haha:tlaugh:
eh heh. but i c him so enjoy like very bad if switch off. i mean like hor. if boink throughout the night is ok de right? he will giddy not huh?
after one mth de torture. now after feed and change diapers. throw him in. on the boink boink. he inside boink boink. i outside enjoy my free time. then i never set timer just let him boink all the way. usually if on bed, he will wake every 2hrs. in his boink boink. can boink til 4 hours den he wake up for milk leh. will giddy not huh?
never boink boink very hard la. but is continue boink boink all the way..

stonston

I'm not sure if you have read up on infant rocking. During my studies, I clearly remember our lecturer telling us never ever allow a baby to be rocked to sleep, especially by a machine (motor). There can be motor failures (sudden crazy rocking) and long term rocking may damage the brain.

Taken from KK Women's and Children's Hospital - Safety at Home:
Sarong Cradles
Babies can fall out of sarong cradles, and the impact from the fall can cause serious injuries
The spring of the sarong cradle can snap
Vigorous rocking can cause internal brain bleeding, lead to baby falling out of the sarong cradle, or result in baby being pushed against an adjacent wall