Employing Maid

Evon

Hi Mummies,

I am thinking to employ a maid. But I am wondering how much is a maid salary and what we need to provide to them. By the way, if we did not pay income tax, can we still employ a maid?:we2Randy-git:

hpc

Hi getting a maid is not cheap now.Salary ranging from s$350-s$450 depend on which country n experience.Levy s$285 without subsidy,s$170 with subsidy.All daily use n 3 meals cost about s$15 per day.6mths medical check-up,god bless maid don't fall sick often otherwise medical bill.Maid is just like a bomb at home,anytime she will come out with all sorts of pattern,pretend to sick,can't work,mix with other maids start to compare,bring man back home while u at work or go out,still money, wear employer's clothes,etc.If wants to get a maid please think twice or discuss with family before employing 1.

PTB7476

Hi getting a maid is not cheap now.Salary ranging from s$350-s$450 depend on which country n experience.Levy s$285 without subsidy,s$170 with subsidy.All daily use n 3 meals cost about s$15 per day.6mths medical check-up,god bless maid dont't fall sick often otherwise medical bill.Maid is just like a bomb at home,anytime she will come out with all sorts of pattern,pretend to sick,can't work,mix with other maids start to compare,bring man back home while you at work or go out,still money, wear employer's clothes,etc.If wants to get a maid please think twice or discuss with family before employing 1.
for some reason i agreed with you. i will not resort to that unless no choice and even if i do have one it will not be alone at home with my little one...will make sure there is supervision at home by another family member :001_302:

stonston

I grew up with maids cos both my parents were working and my paternal grandparents passed away when I was very young. My maternal grandparents were too weak/sick to look after us.

There are good and bad maids. My current maid is VERY GOOD. So good that I'm so reluctant to let her go home :p

It really depends on your luck and if you are not satisfied, don't hestitate to change the maid. Install CCTV (this is what we did) if you do not have anyone at home to supervise. I chose an older maid cos more mature and won't really go and talk to other maids.

Eric leon

hiiiii !!!!
Everyone as we know that it's very tough to find a trusted maid for your house ,but i feel that my experience is good about selecting a maid because in singapore some trusted agency named as MaidItRight .This agency gave me a maid which is suitable according to my need . this is my good experience .:Dancing_wub:

Eric7

Hi, if u need part time helper, pls feel free contact me, am helping my relative only

My relative was a teacher, retired and she comes to visit me for sometimes and wanted to do something during
her free time. Pay can be upon to you, important but not the most. However, she may need your help to pick her up at MRT
and send or show her the way back to the same MRT if it's straightforward Her available timing is from 7h30pm-11pm during
weekdays and whole day during weekends (9am-11pm). So if you're interested in having her, please feel free to contact me.
She's honest careful, clean and neat. Can speak English but not too fast.

My No: 9321 5981 or 97351578
Thanks and regards!

Last edited:

Eric leon

Hey Dear !!!
if you are looking for a trusted maid for your house then i think you have to see this website i.e Maid It Right .Com , from there as i got a good experience, regarding domestic helper,this might help you also .And their charges are also affordable or best .:Dancing_wub: