entertainment for 3month old bb?

littlehelper

Big picture books with basic words.
Or the kind with sound if you press smth...
Sing and dance while she watches or u can put her on your lap and sing and move her hands.
Baby massage...
Bring her for walks around the block...

meiteoh

What I did with Eva at 3 mths old was:

- Plenty of walks around the park nearby
- Playgym
- Tummy time
- Rattle action/grabbing toys (on her bouncer)
- Soft books or soft toys
- Swing time
- Making faces and singing

Sometimes I'd read to her as well and show her pictures in books/comics/newspaper. At this age, she was sleeping more so it wasn't really much of a problem entertaining her.

Ting

wow so long ago, cant really rmb what i did with pin..

iirc,
watch tv with her.(though she doesnt really enjoy watching)
let her roll abt in the bed n take loadsa pics.
play toys with her (babies her age r attracted to bright colours n loud rattle noises)
bring her for short walks.
bring her shopping with my frens.
uhhhhhmmm, talk to her? haha sometimes just talk to her like a normal person then sometimes she will reply me with her baby language~

alanpoh06

Alpha Male
my baby also 3 mths now... plenty of sleep is important i believe. finding all sorts of way to make him sleep lo. LOL. if not, keep talking to him, watch tv and definately alot of walking. Babies love to see especially red colour objects.

haffa

Mummies...i noticed that most of u mentioned 'watching tv'. My baby girl likes watching tv also...it is ok rite? Coz i have heard some pple say that it is not good to let babies watch tv at a young age.

meiteoh

No TV in my house except those rare moments where she'll glance at the TV while I'm burping her. But otherwise, I won't purposely put her in front of the TV. Studies have shown that exposure to the TV for toddlers and babies below 2 years old can have an impact on their focus plus it does nothing to hone in certain social and interactive skills.

Last edited:

Feliz

Thanks mummies for sharing.. Edlycia like to watch TV also especially MTV.. :001_302: I cant bring her downstair cos e wind are really very very strong, even i also cant take it.. as for singing and talkin, everyday i sing and talk e same thing till im bored w myself..!! :tlaugh:

I will buy books & learn more nursery songs!!

haffa

Thanks mummies for sharing.. Edlycia like to watch TV also especially MTV.. :001_302: I cant bring her downstair cos e wind are really very very strong, even i also cant take it.. as for singing and talkin, everyday i sing and talk e same thing till im bored w myself..!! :tlaugh:

I will buy books & learn more nursery songs!!

Lol..yup same here Felz. I have been talking and singing to her everyday. Now muz think of new activities oready. Probably will do the same thing as u...buy books so i can read to her. :)

apollo

aft 'throwing' lotsa toys to ds, i realised tt actu he loves our company more.. whenever we are with him, playing and toking to him, dun nd any toys.. but, i understand that sometimes we do nd to get some hsewk done.. usually if i have to let ds alone, i will gif him some small toys to keep him entertained, at the same time, will tok to him LOUDLY to let him noe i'm ard.. LOL!

Feliz

Someone offered me their baby books n sell me at $15 for all 10 books,In e pic it looks really good and nice so i assume its good, i bargain till $10 and she agreed so i get my aunt to collect frm me today.. den aft my aunt collect, she msg me and ask me how come i buy so "lan" (rotten) books.. I asked her y, she told me e books mostly are torn and hav tape all over n worst its MOULDY inside!

D**n can u imagine letting ur baby read/hold this type of books? I was so piss w this lady for not being honest abt her book condition and stil can sell me at $10!! I text her n screwed her, u know wat she say? she say its preloved therfore condition are like that.. :eek: n also she say e books are worth more den $10.. I told her i could get that type of books in that condition for FREE! WAH i was like #$@!&#!!! Luckily she say i could return e books to her or else i would hav go to her hse n throw e books at her face! :tmad::tmad::tmad::tmad:

adlieyn

Sayang , you should requested to you gave back the book already or not ? Maybe you could get ur gal soft/cloth book those that can hang at the stroller . Some even got sounds . Me just bought nursery rhymes VCD , 3 for $2.50 . Hahah , this past 3 days , have been singing and karaoke-ing with my gal . Try lah , maybe it works for ur gal too .
:red:

Feliz

Sayang , you should requested to you gave back the book already or not ? Maybe you could get your gal soft/cloth book those that can hang at the stroller . Some even got sounds . Me just bought nursery rhymes VCD , 3 for $2.50 . Hahah , this past 3 days , have been singing and karaoke-ing with my gal . Try , maybe it works for your gal too .

:red:

Hi sayang, long time neve see u online.. :Dancing_tongue: I requested alr she say ok.. but i think back, aiya F**k la give her e $10 buy medicine.. e books i jus keep or give to charity la.. hehhe

u buy wher? so cheap la.. I karaoke? she wil cry more loudly ah.. hahaha..

hakisumi

Same! Mine love to watch TV too! haha....
ya.. but really must try to avoid.. sometimes let him accidentally see it..he lock himself in the tv.. n like to see my iphone....lol..i dl some flash cards and entertainment for him..lol...if not i put him inside the walker abt 15mins...lol..

last few days..chinese new year..at least got those hanging decorations to entertain him.. now we remove those decorations le..

Felz: the mummy sooo aRsewhooooo.......!!! how can like tat de...??!! tat kind of condition still dare to sell u $10.00? really hor.. very wat... wonder wat these people are thinking,, got the cheek to sell it at such a price.. not say $10 like damn big la.. but to buy a rubbish is like damn lugi la

adlieyn

Hi sayang, long time neve see you online.. :Dancing_tongue: I requested already she say ok.. but i think back, aiya F**k give her e $10 buy medicine.. e books i just keep or give to charity .. hehhe

you buy wher? so cheap .. I karaoke? she wil cry more loudly .. hahaha..

me hari2 online leh .. hahah ..why she cry more ? confirm voice nt nice .. hahahh .. i bought from one mummy at SMH .. go try take a look lah .. no regret .. cheap , thats why I grab fast .. or bring her go out lah , me and my baby always go jalan2 , especially united sq , untill all the ppl there know me .. hahah .. or go buy the baby pool wit the neck float , go swimming at hm , u also cn join ..

niwae , hw r u ?? still gt music at nite not ? hahahahahah!

:Dancing_wub:​