Exercise to slim down

Domique

ya lor. now i also havent go back since give birth...

:p

Member of Amore since 2003! I signed up for the once a week pkg coz no time to go more often most of the time. Now that i'm a stay at home mum, i find it harder to make time to go compared to when i was working ...

26JMC

just attended amore's stepworkout. its really fun!. have already continued membership with amore.. anyone a regular to their step workouts?

Ange

Did anyone tried to exercise to tone up your muscle after slim down? I have lost 10KG of fats and now wanted to do some light exercise to tone up.. so any recommendation?

cynthiacookie

Recommend to wear LanaForm Pant for your exercise to get you Tummy , Hip and Thigh massage and sweat. It will trim and tone up and get double effectiveness when combine with exercises!

More information can be found at the website: www.itsi.com.sg OR the forum: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/flatten-your-tummy-trim-your-hip-thigh-14165/
I bought the pants after seeing ur rec, really works , the pants got lose after 2wks! hubby saw diff too. I wear in frm morning while i jog twicw a day and 10 mins of abs workout:red:

I bought the pants after seeing your rec, really works , the pants got lose after 2wks! hubby saw diff too. I wear in frm morning while i jog twicw a day and 10 mins of abs workout:red:
anybody else have tried this pants??
i'm interested to buy but i want to know more experiences 1st..

EnFlor

Now putting my heart and soul (and of course my feet) into slow long-distance jogs. At least twice a week...unable to do more coz fear of overworking my feet.

BTW, any mums here have encountered serious problems with their feet due to frequent running ? Just wanna know so that i can tell myself not to overwork. Intend to add more jogging sessions in 2010 while all my kids are in school. U think that's a good idea or an insane one ??? :err:

sassylady

i think jogging can be done on a leisure pace also. slow jog for at least 30 mins is good enough.

what problems did you encounter with your feet? mine gets a little crampy at times. and sometimes if i over-walk, i'll walk with a slight limp till the discomfort goes away.

Now putting my heart and soul (and of course my feet) into slow long-distance jogs. At least twice a week...unable to do more coz fear of overworking my feet.

BTW, any mums here have encountered serious problems with their feet due to frequent running ? Just wanna know so that i can tell myself not to overwork. Intend to add more jogging sessions in 2010 while all my kids are in school. you think that's a good idea or an insane one ??? :err:
hi dear. if you cant jog already, dont force yourself to jog anymore. it's not good for the feet.

just continue walking. if must, walk faster. jogging is about relaxing or slimming and not giving yourself addition stress. :)

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Jogging is the best form of exercise to lose weight ...

I have been doing daily 4KM jog since last month and the feeling is great!

En Flor, how far do you jog per session?

i am hoping next year i could join the standard chartered marathon 42KM

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve (dieting makes you more fat). No weight rebound.

Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.

GarrettHnatiuk

To slim down you need to do few things they are :
Adjust your eating habits. Begin eating low calorie, low fat meals that are healthy and filling up. Burn calories with more intensive physical exercise. Increase your running to 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes. Cardiovascular should be defined at least 20 minutes by having an elevated heart rate. To increase your stamina you need to start pushing hard your self. Most importantly, set a goal along with a plan to achieve said objective. Health is more than just a once "slimming down" or short term cosmetic objectives. Best of Luck !

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I would like to make use of this opportunity to introduce our yoga classes for healthy body and lifestyle.

Currently we have:
1)Hatha yoga - On going yoga classes only for adults (a natural and healthy way to slim down or even bond with your sprouse. Ask for special couple promotion price.

2)Family yoga -
Designed exclusively for families with children ages 7 - 12 years old! (Parent & child class) Learn emotional management tools to understand and manage anger, fears, frustrations and disappointments. Our classes complement the various age-appropriate programs and acknowledge the different stages families go through with their children’s development.

3)Holiday Kids Camp - For children 7 - 12 yrs old. Camp dates :15th - 18th December 2014

You can find out more http://www.tgyoga.org/?q=family_yoga

Our centre is located at outram. Feel free to contact me if you would like to find out more about yoga for adults or familyyoga.

May all be well and happy.