Exercise

CanCanMum

Hi babes,

Wonder if any of you still exercise or had exercised 3 times a week? (Not pregnant mummies)

The last time i ever exercised was....ermm....one year ago???

Very bad for health...but canx find time to exercise.....

Jogging is most common and easiest way to exercise.....but.....thought of it makes me lazy......kekeke:tlaugh:

EnFlor

Does brisk walking count ? And what about running after the kids at the playground ? For me, i have kindda semi-retired from jogging lah. My knee is giving me problem.

other than that, i'll either sing and dance with the kids while they are following the dance steps of Hi5 or the kids will laugh hysterically watching me do my aerobics move thru' Utube. :embarrassed: Great support my dear kids!

Might enrol myself to work out at CC gym next year coz when kids go to sch, i've my free time.

CanCanMum

haha....yes it counts la, but not 'proper' exercise routine....kekekeke

btw, just to share w u: i signed up for CC gym and den the membership just lapsed without me knowing.....kekekeke.....dink will need exercise kakis to motivate u....LOLs

EnFlor

Cancan, how's the fee like at CC gym huh ? Brief me a lil bit coz i gotta give my 'proposal' to my dear atm machine (hb) lah. :001_302:

CanCanMum

oOOooh...depends on how "lok kok" tat place is.

ermmm.....ok lah....mostly guys are there lor....aunties a bit here and there....seldom see youngsters around....

threadmill always in high demand, gotta queue....

the one at kreta ayer not too bad, instructor quite pro somemore....depends on which one you are going.

EnFlor

liddat must go to gym where there are more hot bods leh, then more motivated.....hahaha (Hb sure to slaughter me lah if the most of the hot bods are males)

There are three near my place. All three gym look good inside. And one of the gyms has a ladies-only-session on one of the days.

oklah, look-see, look-see first then if worth the $ (and sweat) will sign up.

CanCanMum

its good to have ladies session leh i feel....coz dun really feel good exercising in front of hunks......kekekekek

jtay72

i used to want to work out only when there are more ladies in the gym. but i got my hubby to go with me, since i started to go on my own. don't really care so much as long as i know how to use the machines there. i started off with the CC gym, go in the morning, less people. now my membership has expired so i just go to the gym nearby. i feel lazy sometimes but push myself to go, if not the spare tire will get bigger. :)

Catty

Cancanmum, what the rate for CC gym arh? Tot of signing for member once i gave birth next year leh..

Cos after my 2nd birth my size and weight seems very difficult to slim down leh even i don't eat much after birth, feel so regret for keep on eating during pregnancy.. :embarrassed:

So this time round, i won't be eating that much anyway my appetite not that good also so just pray hard that i will slim down after my 3rd birth.. :001_302:

CanCanMum

soli i canx remember liaozzzz.....

but i went to the Gym at Toa Payoh Stadium last time, most recent de la, only $2.50 per entry somemore can bathe and got locker.

under the Singapore Sports Council one, so cheap cheap....

Catty

soli i canx remember liaozzzz.....

but i went to the Gym at Toa Payoh Stadium last time, most recent de la, only $2.50 per entry somemore can bathe and got locker.

under the Singapore Sports Council one, so cheap cheap....
Is it! Good, is near my workplace so once i'm back to work can go there to have a workout.. hehe.. Thanks!!! :red:

SH74

b4 i was preggy, i used to rollerblade regularly. n mayb 'cause of that, my pregnancy was easy as compared to my friends who r younger than me n seldom exercise.

hoping to go back to rollerblading. but w my boy, a bit diffi. moreover, now a 'westerner'. too far to go to east coast park, the only place i rollerblade n prefer to rollerblade. so will prob swim instead aft i settle down in my new place. hehehe... :D dunno when though.

anyway, taking care of my boy n cleaning n unpacking of all the stuff r enough for me. alr a good workout. hahaha... :p

badtzzz

i use to tag along with my ex-boss to planet fitness or go for a swim once a week before after which, i resigned n kind of slack..now after birth, im gg back to my weekly swim...

CanCanMum

Anyone who is nearby TOA PAYOH, like ms catty, i walked passed it yesterday, good to know tat after 5 years its rates are still at $2.50 per entry, can bathe + locker.

Membership - $50 for 6 months, off peak usage only, Mon-Fri up till 4pm
- $90 for 12months for above timing.

No time limit membership - $170 for 6 months and $310 for 12months...

Opening hours Mon, Wed & Fri = 7am - 10pm
Tues & Thur - 8.30am - 10pm
Sat = 8.30am - 8pm
Sun = 9am - 8pm
PH = 9am - 5pm

Tampines has this outlet oso, CLUBFIT GYNASIUM, they have ladies workout session every MONDAY from 2pm to 4pm

,......kekekek......very GOOD NEWS! Cheap and GOOD!!

they have 3 threadmills at the TOA PAYOH outlet....

daberdew

Sighz.....

The only exercise I have been doing is operating the buttons on my U-Zap.. hehe.. surprising, effect still not too bad..

The gyms at Woodlands is always crowded with pple, plus I am a FTWM, the hours I can manage are all peak, so... resigned to my "new" shape le..

autumn82

I've been exercising all along... But it's just mouth & fingers exercise... LOL. Omg.. Darling how? :p

CanCanMum

Sighz.....

The only exercise I have been doing is operating the buttons on my U-Zap.. hehe.. surprising, effect still not too bad..

The gyms at Woodlands is always crowded with pple, plus I am a FTWM, the hours I can manage are all peak, so... resigned to my "new" shape le..
hahah!!!

the last time i eber exercised was ....ermm....1 year ago????

only exercise i hab now is typing my posts in mummysg forum....kekekeke:tlaugh: