EyeLash curler

I'm using Shu Umera & SANA Curler .

SANA Curler is highly recommended in 女人我最大.
It's available in SASA @ $13 only .

Both Shu Umera & SANA Curler are specially designed for Asian eyes .

Comparing both , I prefer SANA Curler as it works wonders . I can crimp my lashes nicely . Especially those inner lash when I have difficulty crimping it when I'm using Shu's .
Just crimp 3 times only curl liao & lasts the whole day .

I've recommended the same curler to some mummies from Idobaby and they went to buy it and love it too . :001_302:

is the SANA curler the usual type of curler? same like the shu umera?
any idea how to make lashes longer? :001_302:

CynCyn

is the SANA curler the usual type of curler? same like the shu umera?
any idea how to make lashes longer? :001_302:
Hi Satinebutterfly ,
Yup the SANA curler is the manual type it's the same as Shu Umera kind .
For longer lashes you gotta buy those type of cream or serum or whatever it is called to apply .

You may wanna try DHC EYELASH TONIC . There's alot of raves about this product in other beauty forum .

If im not wrong it's available only in Japan ?

You can get it by spreeing from this website : _spreee: DHC EYELASH TONIC SPREE #2 (OPEN)(REPOST)(EXTENDED)

I think Shu Umera is still better than the electric one that I bought from Sasa.. The electric one is kinda bad for our lashes... Heard from my friend that daily use of good mascara can help the lashes grow longer and thicker.. Is that true??

Usually before I go out, I skip the curling part, just put mascara... effect is not bad - only when I use Anna Sui's mascara.. super curl and long lash with the fiberwig effect.. the other brands I use dun really have that kind of effect... This morning decided to be hardworking, used my antique AnnaSui curler (super girly design) dun ask me why I have so many curlers (read mag and stuff -> see good stuff, my pocket another small hole.. hee hee)... curls that inner lashes well and my mascara looks long till my fren asked me if i'm wearing falsies! =)

Thanks Cyncyn for your advise and recommendation!! Did some searching online... I realise that the DHC eyelash tonic is more expensive in the livejournal spree! its chepaer in yahoo plus dun need to wait for the shipping and stuff! :p

CynCyn

I still prefer SANA to Shu umera as SANA can crimp on even the shortest lash . I didn't believe it until I tried it . :001_302:

Hi Satinebutterfly ,
Yup the SANA curler is the manual type it's the same as Shu Umera kind .
For longer lashes you gotta buy those type of cream or serum or whatever it is called to apply .

You may wanna try DHC EYELASH TONIC . There's alot of raves about this product in other beauty forum .

If im not wrong it's available only in Japan ?

You can get it by spreeing from this website : _spreee: DHC EYELASH TONIC SPREE #2 (OPEN)(REPOST)(EXTENDED)

hi Cyncyn
can buy it online at yahoo... have you gotten any stuff from yahoo auctions before? its good and reliable 95% i should say... its cheaper than the spree.. :) plus we can get it faster.. i still have 1 lash tonic stuff from mavala (bought in SASA).. not bad.. on 2nd bottle, not much effect liao... thats why i tot of changing brand...

CynCyn

hi Cyncyn
can buy it online at yahoo... have you gotten any stuff from yahoo auctions before? its good and reliable 95% i should say... its cheaper than the spree.. :) plus we can get it faster.. i still have 1 lash tonic stuff from mavala (bought in SASA).. not bad.. on 2nd bottle, not much effect liao... thats why i tot of changing brand...
Hi dear , I'm always shopping at Yahoo auctions too . :001_302:

maine78

I still prefer SANA to Shu umera as SANA can crimp on even the shortest lash . I didn't believe it until I tried it . :001_302:
the blue SANA curler is good :tlaugh:. I just got it today. Finally found a curler tat can curl up the lashes tat r at the side of my eyes. Thanks for the recommendation cyncyn :tlaugh: