Eyelash extension

Discussion in 'Eye Care Beauty' started by cendrine, Aug 31, 2007.

1. cendrine

cendrine Member

Hi mummies,

Has anyone tried before ?

any recommendation ?

2. LoVeS

LoVeS Well-Known Member

i haf frd doing it but it nt a perm thingy wor as in wont last more than 6mths i tink n it pretty ex~

3. xiaodaisy

xiaodaisy Active Member

tink tis wk hdb taitai juz show on tv leh.. u got see mah?? last for 1mth like tat abt 50 ..

4. Agnes Josephine

Agnes Josephine Active Member

I only did before eyelash perming... that only last me 1 month...

haven't try eyelash extension before...

5. LoVeS

LoVeS Well-Known Member

it doesnt last n not cheap lor~

6. Agnes Josephine

I think so... but still can try once la... :tlaugh:

7. Ting

Ting Well-Known Member

ouhhh, i nvr try b4 leh...

8. cendrine

cendrine Member

yea i have watched. but too slow to jot down the hp num, only knew her name is anner or something like that...

actually 50 bucks lasted one mth, I guessed not bad ba.
    After all, it's strand by strand glued to the original lashes...

9. Agnes Josephine

it will only last one month provided seldom rubbing of eyes... cuz I think that Anner did mentioned it will last if seldom put mascara (cuz when removing the mascara, you have to use a bit of strength)... so I don't think it's worth lor... JMHO...

10. LoVeS

LoVeS Well-Known Member

same thinking~

11. cendrine

cendrine Member

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

12. Carol

Carol Member

Dun worry ! I got jot down the number . Lol . But dun think I'll try though . I'll be like too paranoid to even touch my eyes with 50 bucks eyelashes .

13. aiko_meimei

aiko_meimei Member

yup.. did it at before... for onli 5o bucks!!! =p

love it alot.. but 1st timer quite hard to maintain it...

14. ct77

ct77 Member

15. Vivs29

Vivs29 Member

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]here the details:

Eyelash extension, mani pedi and makeup services are available at our homebased biz in Yishun. Sale of ampoules and other beauty products are also available. For more info and appointment, call us at 98800799, or email us at beauty2concept@gmail.com.
    Also, you can visit us at www.beauty-concept.blogspot.com
    [/FONT]

16. aiko_meimei

aiko_meimei Member

jus went to did a newly eyelash extention after few month... this time round it will look better... but hopefully it will last for 1 month...

done at at favenail as they had promtion for 68 at any type of eyelash extention. service not bad...

17. maine78

maine78 Member

aiko, where's is favenail? Can i noe wat do you mean by "any type of eyelash"? izzit we get to choose wat kind of eyelash we want?

18. maine78

maine78 Member

anyone can recommend cheap n good eyelash extension ? :tlaugh:

19. usoowsin9

usoowsin9 Guest

kungfu university

Welcome to KUNGFU UNIVERSITY - Chinese Kung Fu Teaching,Taichi quan,Shaolin quan! Here you will find what is Kungfu, how can learn Kungfu well, how to be a man just like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li!It's said that Gongfu. Hard work over time to accomplish skill. A painter can have gongfu. Or the butcher who cuts meat every day with such skill...his knife never touches bone. Learn the form, but seek the formless. Hear the soundless. Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn The Way, then find your own way. The musician can have gongfu. Or the poet who paints pictures with words and makes emperors weep. This, too, is gongfu. But do not name it, my friend, for it is like water. Nothing is softer than water...yet it can overcome rock. It does not fight. It flows around the opponent. Formless, nameles...the true master dwells within. Only you can free him. Come on, body! Many wellknown Kungfu masters will teach you form-form. Shaolin, Wudang, Taichi and many other linds of Kungfu. Anyone you like, just have a taste! Once chose, you will be a different person as before. Whoever you are, a painter, a butcher, a musician... To be YOU! Only $360 you can be YOU! Welcome to KUNGFU UNIVERSITY - Chinese Kung Fu Teaching,Taichi quan,Shaolin quan

20. iceicebaby

iceicebaby New Member

hi mummies , i've noticed that this thread is dying ... so long since anyone posted here .. hope this thread will revive again ... anyway , i just want to rave about my eyelashes ... i went to do my free eyelash extension at angelxin beauty and I am perfectly happy with the results!! the reason why its free is because I did $150 worth of hair extensions .. its still their ongoing promotion right now , so mummies , go try it!!! It lasted for 1 month as promised& looks so natural! I recommend minmin from city plaza :Dancing_wub:... If you mummies are keen can call 98773886 for appointment!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009