Fake eyelashes

LSmummy

After putting the lashes.. do u draw eye liner ma??
eye liner muz draw how thick??
i try putting on the falsies w/o eye liner but cant. no matter hw close i stick the lashes to the tip, there's owaz a gap there.
so i put on the falsies 1st then eyeliner between the lashes and my lids.

stars

aft removing frm our eyelid, hw to remove e glue on e fake lashes?
I tried to peel e glue off, but was quite difficult, then it became out of shape.anyone face e same prob?

LSmummy

aft removing frm our eyelid, hw to remove e glue on e fake lashes?
I tried to peel e glue off, but was quite difficult, then it became out of shape.anyone face e same prob?
sama sama.
but wen i soak the lashes for a day, the next day glue will be visible and more easier to remove

maine78

Anyone using the eyelid glue called rhomlon to stick yr falsies? It's a white bottle with red wordings. I used it for the lst time today coz heard that it can stick n last longer. But i can't remove the glue from my lash line and lashes. I've tried using SK11 cleansing oil, baby oil n olive oil but still very sticky even though i tried to remove for 1hr. My eyes so sore and dropped alot of lashes coz i kept cleaning. Does anyone wat must i use to remove the sticky residue? :embarrassed:

Anyone using the eyelid glue called rhomlon to stick yr falsies? It's a white bottle with red wordings. I used it for the lst time today coz heard that it can stick n last longer. But i can't remove the glue from my lash line and lashes. I've tried using SK11 cleansing oil, baby oil n olive oil but still very sticky even though i tried to remove for 1hr. My eyes so sore and dropped alot of lashes coz i kept cleaning. Does anyone wat must i use to remove the sticky residue? :embarrassed:
for me, I pour the loreal eyes make up remover on a cotton.
hold it on my lids for abt 5-10 second, then gently wipe it off.
i'm sure it will works..
if not, u can try using baby oil.

have to use cotton wool.
if not, u are hurting ur eyes!

you can apply mascara for a more dramatic look. I usually buy those eyelashes from bugis village, cheap and lots of design to choose. Can use up to 4 or 5 times for me.

Agnes Josephine

Think u can get even cheaper ones online!!
ya... although online can get cheaper, but if others like me love thick & volume falsies, online ones sometimes doesn't have the design I like...

Anyway, I'm grabbing more falsies tomorrow @ Bugis as got new stocks coming in...

Can't wait!! :wong29:

Agnes Josephine

you can apply mascara for a more dramatic look. I usually buy those eyelashes from bugis village, cheap and lots of design to choose. Can use up to 4 or 5 times for me.

ya, can apply mascara on the falsies for a dramatic look.. but heard from most of my friends that the falsies will not last... If just apply the falsies on without applying mascaras, 1 pair can use up to 10 times for me as I wear it everyday... I wear Patty Wong's 118 (individual series) & weekends I wear those more volume ones from Bugis...

Agnes Josephine

I think that's the one I'm using... It cost $7.90 or around there... What I normally do is I will soak the falsies for 1/2 hour after I removed my make-up @ night, then slowly & gently peel off the residue from the lash bone & those on my eyelid... The soaking method was taught by a forum member here & the other forum I frequent....

Maybe you can try?

Agnes Josephine

Or maybe you can try getting Cutie Cutie eyelid glue from Sasa? Heard that it's easier to remove the glue residue & will also aid in holding the falsies longer...

I have 2 bottles but I have not try it yet as I still have 1 bottle of the rhomlon brand new...

ya, can apply mascara on the falsies for a dramatic look.. but heard from most of my friends that the falsies will not last... If just apply the falsies on without applying mascaras, 1 pair can use up to 10 times for me as I wear it everyday... I wear Patty Wong's 118 (individual series) & weekends I wear those more volume ones from Bugis...
how much is Bugis selling the fake lashes??

michelle

Wow... u indeed a falsies collector le... power sia.. anyway u muz be a pro now le... keke... But if dun apply mascara, the falsies wont look natural ma?? as it can see that it is a falsies?? Able to get for me?? the one that you wear to work?? wanna to try it.. and need ur help too wor.........
see when u free.... muz get to teach me wor... thanks..............

If for eye liner, i dun know how to draw lor... seem like out of line like that... a nood for makeup......

prettybb

i love ARDELL falsies!! they are comfortable, quality!, and natural!!!
easy to apply!
oh ya its reusable up to three weeks!!!

vonn81

Hi mommies,

I have false eyelashes for sale. Quality is s good s those selling at $9.90 each pair. natural and comfortable to wear too_ONLY @ $28 for 10 pairs. Pls PM me if you are interested.

p.s if u need clearer/bigger pics i can email u.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited: