fan safely for kids

sassylady

the weather these days are so hot and humid that it's affecting everything i do. even the normal fan at home is giving out warm air and it's so hard to sleep without switching on the aircon.

i have shifted the cooler fan into my bedroom to help with the heat. it's quite comforting at night as the air is cooling enough for me and my husband to fall asleep.

even with the morning downpour, it still feels so hot.

ya. the weather these days are totally crazy. even when it rains, it's still so hot. i'm glad to have bought the cooler fan for my house.

it's just the same as switching on the aircon. and it's really useful. so good and can help to save on electricity.

sassylady

with the electricity bills increasing, having the cooler fan around really helps. can save on switching the air condition.

look at the weather today, it's raining heavily now and if the rain stops, i'm sure it'll be humid later one. what's going on with the weather these days? one minute sunny and the next all rain. no wonder so many people falling sick now. :(

with the increasing electricity bills and temperature, i won't be surprised if i faint when i see my bills.

my kids can't sleep in air conditioned rooms for long and will get blocked nose after that and they have difficulty falling asleep due to the heat. i have placed the cooler fan in their room to help with bringing the heat down enough for them to sleep. so far it has been working and i myself find it uncomfortable without sleeping without the aircon much less the fan.

hopefully this will help with the electricity bills. hopefully.

sassylady

i say the cooler fan is quite the good investment. my boy has been sleeping soundly ever since it's placed in his room. just tuck him into his covers, and switch on the fan.
and once he's comfortable enough, he'll fall asleep immediately.

hopefully with the fans, we'll be able to save abit on the bills as well.

i say the cooler fan is quite the good investment. my boy has been sleeping soundly ever since it's placed in his room. just tuck him into his covers, and switch on the fan.
and once he's comfortable enough, he'll fall asleep immediately.

hopefully with the fans, we'll be able to save abit on the bills as well.
just when you think the weather has changed for the better with the rains, it's back to being sunny and all.

so irritated with the weather. but i think the cooler fan has been a great help to my family. especially when days get too unbearable with the weather.

sassylady

ya. just when you think the weather has changed for the better, it just got even more crazy with the sudden downpours and sunny weather.

with the cooler fan, well, i think my electricity bills are alright. at least i think it is cheaper as compared when i have my air con on.

i bought another cornell cooler fan for my mum and she's really happy about it. i think it's the weather that is driving everyone crazy.

just glad the cooler fan is needed by my mum as she don't really like switching on the air conditional. as long as she's happy. and my boys too as they are always at my mum's place as it's nearer to their school.

sassylady

old folks don't really go well with air con. and that applies to the kids as well.

these days i just leave the fans on timer for them as i dont want them to catch a cold.

but for myself i have the cooler fan on throughout the night. if not cannot sleep. haha.

my mum has her cooler fan in the living room as it's where she spend most of the time at.

quite helpful in a way that she doesnt have to switch on the air con and also she is comfortable.

beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with the weather now. it has been acting crazy again lately.

sassylady

yeah. the weather is crazy these days but im glad i have the cooler fan to company me through this mad weather.

very shiok to have the cool air blowing at you after a long hot day.

quite true. my kids just sit quietly with the cooler fan switched on and no complains about the weather while doing their work while at the grandmother's.

not like last time keep grumbling about the weather and not being able to pay attention in doing their work.

sassylady

ya. went to mbs yesterday and i think due to the crowd the air conditioning is not working that many places took out their cooler fans.

by the time i reach home from the fireworks, the first thing i did was make myself an iced cold fruitylite and camp in front of my cooler fan.

it's so hot to go anywhere especially with this crazy weather.

was home during national day. just sit at home and watch the parade on television while snacking with the family.

the parade as not bad! and i cannot imagine you being out with the crowd. it's just so hot and i didn't feel like heading out and just simply camp at home with the cooler fan directed at me.