fan safely for kids

sassylady

i saw this cornell cooler fan the other day, it seems not bad. got remote control too. and it's like an air conditioner but it's more like a fan.

i'm worried that my kid will put his fingers into the fan as he is at that active age now. so i thought getting a cooler fan would be ideal as it does not have the spinning fan in it.

any suggestions? or how can i get my kid not to put his fingers into it?

im using one of cornell models as well. it can be rotated to multiple angles unlike the usual left right up down angles.

was quite skeptical about trying the brand out but then so far it has been functioning well for me.

i saw the cooler fan before. not bad i must say. im also looking around for the different models for cooler fans. thinking of getting one too.

sassylady

yeah i did. but my kid is still quite young.

i replaced to that cornell cooler fan already. no blades no nothing.

i guess when he's older, i'll just have to teach him properly because all he wants to do is play now.

hey dearies. i got the cooler fan from cornell after finding out more about the product.

and since its within my budget and affordable, i just got it since it's seems like a good investment.

the cooler fan has this ion generator that generates out air that has positive effects on the health and also has the ability to purify and clean air which is good for my family as we live at the lower floors of our flat and it is just beside the main road.

good for the family especially for my kids and my in laws.

hopefully it's good! will let you guys know again after using it for awhile. :)

sassylady

i didnt know the cornell cooler fan has soo much benefits. i just got it because i wanted something good and affordable and since it was within my budget and the design is quite pretty, i just got it.

guess i'll have to pay more attention to what features the things i buy in the future. :)

the cornell fan is working perfectly fine. and i seen it featured on the papers a few times already.

so far so good. hopefully it's as good as what the papers say as well. :)

sassylady

it was featured in the papers before? dint know that.

the cornell fan is perfect for our crazy weather. especially when its soo hot. my boy likes to sit within the fan range and play with his toys.

and when he is not crying, that makes me happy. :)

i think that's what is important here.

a happy child is what all mothers want.

as the weather is crazy these days, i shifted the cornell fan into my son's bedroom.

he fell easily within minutes as it's really cooling and comfortable.

so happy with my buy.

sassylady

ya! the weather these days is really crazy. so hot suddenly. i thought year end period should usually be wet and rainy.

i'm constantly at the room where the cooler fan is at. and my bb is just playing beside me now because the fan in the living room just couldnt cut it. hahaha.

perfect companion for such hot weather i must say. and it's friendly to the pocket as well. now i dont have to worry about expensive electricity bills.

Gumi

Hi mummies
I'm interested to get one too. Can share with me where you bought this cornell fan from and how much is it? Thanks.

sassylady

Hi mummies
I'm interested to get one too. Can share with me where you bought this cornell fan from and how much is it? Thanks.
hi dear. i got my cooler fan from harvey norman. i got it for $118 when it was on special promotion. i think the normal retail price is close to $200? cant remember already. maybe you can check it out and see if the promotion is still on going. :)

Gumi

hi dear. i got my cooler fan from harvey norman. i got it for $118 when it was on special promotion. i think the normal retail price is close to $200? cant remember already. maybe you can check it out and see if the promotion is still on going. :)
Hi sassylady, thanks for the info. Btw, do you have on hand this cooler fan's model number? Can I know? Thanks.

sassylady

i believe the model number is cac21 from cornell.

the fan has this filter system that [FONT=&quot]has the ability to purify and clean the air. just nice for the haze problem recently. :)

[/FONT]you should go to the store and check out the features for it.

i think that's the model of the cornell fan i got.

i think the most important thing about getting a fan is to consider the efficiency of the fan and also the energy consumption. and just happened that the fan i got suits it all. :)

sassylady

i think that all it matters.

especially when you have kids at home.

the cornell fan works perfectly as it has this function of delivering clean air out.

and also it's safe for the kids as well.

i must admit this cornell fan is really good. for far i have been quite please with it.

after reading about it more, i realized that it has really quite a number of features that's good for the family so i guess it's a really good investment. :)

xicloudix

Does it really cool the room? I was told that air cooler have this "mist" coming out in order to cool the room? is it true? and have to sit infront then can feel the cold air??? I am looking for something budget to cool the room down a bit only.... coz aircon spoil already, no budget to do a new one at the momnet

sassylady

yeah it does. for me that is. quite environmental friendly as it doesnt consume much electricity.

you can go to the different showcases and check out the cornell cooler fan out. i believe it's better if you went down to the showcase and try it out yourself to see if its suitable for you.

thanks dear.

i went to a few of the electronic stores the other time but i didn't see the said model. :(

but i attended the wanbao cooking workshop with my mother few weeks back. sponsored by cornell and thus they have the products selling there. didn't see the fan but i did got a new oven at very good price. :D