Feel like want to end this affairs

scarletng

if I really firm want to end this affairs but he don't want, will he harass or blackmail me back later, force me
to continue this affairs.

am I protected by the law ?

quincy1986

if I really firm want to end this affairs but he don't want, will he harass or blackmail me back later, force me
to continue this affairs.

am I protected by the law ?
yes i think you are.
i think i have friend who have similar case to you.
but i am not so sure so unable to advise you here.
maybe you can consult the relevant authorities

my friend is his partner try to commit suicide
so he call the police
police charge his partner for suicide attempt and also to stay dont know how many metres away from my friend

Gena

Hi,

No matter how many how times you had sex with him as long as when you are the unwilling party, and he force his way on you, you have the rights to report police.

pinky80

You mentioned that he will blackmail you. Shouldn't it be the other way round? Since he is having affairs behind the back of his family, I think you have more rights to blackmail him instead. Or there is something that he has about you that he used to threaten you?

Please go to seek legal advice. There are many legal firms set up in neighborhood area nowadays. Just remember to stay firm and be strong, at least for yourself and your daughter.

quincy1986

yes darling. you can call the police.
now you have 2 hand on your card.
can sue him for physical abuse and psychological abuse.

scarletng

at last, can end this affairs with him, make a police report, can charge him for rape.
scared that he will revenge back by uploading my video & pictures when forcing me that day.
dont’t know whether he have install some hidden camera in my house or not as he had the house keys, that’s really a big problems later.

msck

report him to police if he does tt. he is putting h is family at stake! ! n change door n lock keys. change home phone no too..

roudx

If he upload, he will be caught and also have his face splash all over the newspaper. I think people who do this are very dumb.

vivitan

Yup. at times she may not be able to pick her calls as she's working.
They are hard working people and usually does two household per day (8 hours work).
You try call her and if really cannot get her, let me know and I will help you contact her and asked her to call you.