feel pain on the ribcage side

Asphere

hello parents to be. anyone feel pain when move to one side of the body?I am feeling the pain when i move to the right or slp on my right.. abit like muscle stretch pain. not sure if this is normal.

Dragontail

On and off I will feel pain too, thinking it will only happen at 1st trime. Now at 2nd trime, I get the same annoying pain at lower abdomen. Either side.

I think we better ask our gynae at next visit if this is this normal.

Asphere

I hope mine is like your.. gone after some time keke.. now i scare is muscle pain and scare will cause stress to baby.. and waiting for 1 more week for my checks is really long~~~

MamaDT

I feel the pain these few days - each time after I sneeze....... Hmmm dunno is it coz I sneeze hard or what but it has nv happen b4 last time I sneeze..... Very pain for a few sec though...
As for sleeping, I think it's my backache n can't sleep well

Haha I agree every check up is like a long wait.. I just gone for mine last week.. Next is 1 sep.

I was sick 2 weeks ago and also coughed badly.. Worried will strain baby but doc say they are protected by our water bag so no worries. I think also cos of our uterus expanding hence experiencing all these pain. Jia you!!

Asphere

thanks.. now i feel more relaxed haha..cant wait for the upcoming scan and i will be able to find out the gender.. :)

Dragontail

Had this excruciating pain at lower ab last nite when I tried to get up from bed. It was a sharp pain that I had to collaspe back to the bed. Hubby saw and said I got up too fast. Must be slow motion... I hope that's baby kicking too! But I doubt so :( better get doc's advice.

Asphere

dun get up too fast. will feel pain.. now i cant really slp on my back already.. will get very uncomfortable.. now i am slping on my left to be comfortable keke..

Dragontail

you're right.... for past nights, I also start to get up in the middle of the night (besides the pee break) because of the uncomfy feeling of the bump. I think it's really getting in the way now! Ha.