Feeling frustrated

missblue18

hi snowbear...

dun worry i'm sure ur dd is doing well and as long as she reaches her developmental milestones well being petite is fine!!! i love petite children coz they always seem so cute! dun be upset ok?

wah lao... my dear ... dont feel liddat can~!! dont forget euu still my idol lehx..

nexttime show euu my niece.. super super skinny.. and when she's a baby she's so tiny so small and her hair super bald. then imaging the stares we have when we go shopping? like as if she's those kinda not healthy babies....
her hair starts to turn better after 3yrs old plus........ but she's till very super tiny.. now she primary 1... her skirt have to amend so many inches..
when she find shorts.. have to find 5years old.. and can euu imaging..she's wearing 4years old dress from kiddy-palace...

but she's absolutely normal... she's super chatty and noisy and . kinda cute. but has temper...

her breakfast... 3mouth.. nothing else... cant force her any else. even her favourite coco-crunch also no appetite.......
then her supper like monster..

i noe itx not healthy.. damn paiisei to say out her unhealthy meals.. but~! REST aSURE your gerr will also turn as to be healthy and chatty like my niece~!
I just feel very bad coz of the way pp look at my dear daughter and of coz at me. Can't stand it sometimes. They must think i'm a bad and lousy mum... how come baby still so small.
wow.. just give the super confident stare........ i tell euu... i bet i must b a badd-er lousier mommy than euu are... YET .. i always show confident whenever non-parents judge miie................ but i always learn advices from real-parents...

redjn

baber still on 1 meal porridge and rest all milk lehh
is it okie?
only weekends he gets to eat all rice
:embarrassed:
Huh ~~ your kid 3 already only 1 solid meal, hmmm ~~~ should be on solid diet by now. My boy started his 1 porridge each lunch & dinner then in between nap/bed time give milk 8oz. By the time he reaches 1.5 yrs we feed him 1 b/fast, 1 P for lunch & 1 rice & soup for dinner. (my boy is a soup lover can drink alot)

Last edited:

autumn82

okok... that day you were saying you feed him a palm-sized cod every day? Your palm??? You put it in his porridge?
Sorry, just saw this thread.. Haha. :p

Erm, I put either 3//4 or 1 my palm cod fish in his porridge so it taste creamier.. :) plus a chinese mushroom and 1 veg. I just changed his bowl into bigger one. Then now thinking wrong step. Shld intro another meal 1st.. LOL.

Last edited:

snowbear

hi snowbear...

dont worry i'm sure your dear daughter is doing well and as long as she reaches her developmental milestones well being petite is fine!!! i love petite children coz they always seem so cute! dont be upset ok?
Thanks darling... She's one of those petite children, definitely!

wah lao... my dear ... dont feel liddat can~!! dont forget you still my idol lehx..

nexttime show you my niece.. super super skinny.. and when she's a baby she's so tiny so small and her hair super bald. then imaging the stares we have when we go shopping? like as if she's those kinda not healthy babies....
her hair starts to turn better after 3yrs old plus........ but she's till very super tiny.. now she primary 1... her skirt have to amend so many inches..
when she find shorts.. have to find 5years old.. and can you imaging..she's wearing 4years old dress from kiddy-palace...

but she's absolutely normal... she's super chatty and noisy and . kinda cute. but has temper...

her breakfast... 3mouth.. nothing else... cant force her any else. even her favourite coco-crunch also no appetite.......
then her supper like monster..

i know itx not healthy.. damn paiisei to say out her unhealthy meals.. but~! REST aSURE your gerr will also turn as to be healthy and chatty like my niece~!

wow.. just give the super confident stare........ i tell you... i bet i must b a badd-er lousier mommy than you are... YET .. i always show confident whenever non-parents judge miie................ but i always learn advices from real-parents...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:That day u saw my gal rite? Also the bald bald type... haha... then i think my dd will be like your niece... small-sized and very little hair. 1 month ago i went shopping with my friend who has a 3-4month old bb (at that time) and she was buying the same size clothes as alicia (9-12months) for her dd. :001_302::001_302:

Recently i also give pp the super confident look when i say she's almost 1 year old when they ask... and u're right.. they dun comment so much!!! They just say that she's very cute... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Sorry, just saw this thread.. Haha. :p

Erm, I put either 3//4 or 1 my palm cod fish in his porridge so it taste creamier.. :) plus a chinese mushroom and 1 veg. I just changed his bowl into bigger one. Then now thinking wrong step. Shld intro another meal 1st.. LOL.
Wow, that's a lot of cod!!! I just bought $15 of cod today. Can last about 9 days... Fish is expensive! But as long as she's happy eating, i'd gladly buy for her...

i dun add cod to her porridge coz now she prefers to eat it on its own. Anyway, ya, as u say, shld intro 1 more meal instead of increasing the size of the bowl... :tlaugh: You still can do that wat... Anyway he'll be 1 year old soon.... Alicia's gonna be 1 year old soon!!!

autumn82

Wow, that's a lot of cod!!! I just bought $15 of cod today. Can last about 9 days... Fish is expensive! But as long as she's happy eating, i'd gladly buy for her...

i dont add cod to her porridge coz now she prefers to eat it on its own. Anyway, ya, as you say, shld intro 1 more meal instead of increasing the size of the bowl... :tlaugh: You still can do that what... Anyway he'll be 1 year old soon.... Alicia's gonna be 1 year old soon!!!
Really alot? I also dunno.. Just try then he takes, so ok lor. :001_302: Sunday my dh went to market to buy the cod fish for $20 and best part, the fishmonger cut into 6 pieces instead of 7 and dh still never say anything.. stupid fool.. now Iggy sunday dun need to eat. :tlaugh:

I did tot of letting Iggy eat it by itself, but lazy me. LOL. :p Besides, he polished the bowl within 15mins, so fast fast better.. LOL. :p

snowbear

Really alot? I also dont know.. Just try then he takes, so ok . :001_302: Sunday my dear husband went to market to buy the cod fish for $20 and best part, the fishmonger cut into 6 pieces instead of 7 and dear husband still never say anything.. stupid fool.. now Iggy sunday dont need to eat. :tlaugh:

I did thought of letting Iggy eat it by itself, but lazy me. LOL. :p Besides, he polished the bowl within 15mins, so fast fast better.. LOL. :p
haha... i always buy e fish myself coz e fishmonger doesn't know my dh... Besides, i usually order my fish in advance coz i always go down to the mkt very late... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Just go and buy more cod on sunday lorrr.. then iggy can eat fish. This time, cut into 8 pcs to include sunday's portion. haha...

wahh, your iggy can eat very fast... alicia eats thruout the day... she can't eat a lot at one sitting so i spread out her food and let her eat thruout the day so at least the food gets in... :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
haha... i always buy e fish myself coz e fishmonger doesn't know my dear husband... Besides, i usually order my fish in advance coz i always go down to the mkt very late... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
:)
Wah... u network with the fishmonger liaoo ahh... really auntie lehh... my dw haven't PR with the fishmonger... go late always no fish left! :)

autumn82 said:
Sunday my dear husband went to market to buy the cod fish for $20 and best part, the fishmonger cut into 6 pieces instead of 7 and dear husband still never say anything.. stupid fool.. now Iggy sunday dont need to eat. :tlaugh::tlaugh:
:)
Never send the husbands to do the marketing... haha! We just pay n pay... :)

snowbear

Wah... you network with the fishmonger liaoo ahh... really auntie lehh... my dw have not't PR with the fishmonger... go late always no fish left! :)

Never send the husbands to do the marketing... haha! We just pay and pay... :)
:tlaugh::tlaugh: ehhh... me not auntie k.. still quite young and chio... :tlaugh::tlaugh: helps in getting discounts too.. always get free veg or very discounted veg from the vegetable seller. :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
:tlaugh::tlaugh: ehhh... me not auntie k.. still quite young and chio... :tlaugh::tlaugh: helps in getting discounts too.. always get free veg or very discounted veg from the vegetable seller. :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
Siaoo siaoo... got chiochio armani here :)
U SAHM ahh?

autumn82

haha... i always buy e fish myself coz e fishmonger doesn't know my dear husband... Besides, i usually order my fish in advance coz i always go down to the mkt very late... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Just go and buy more cod on sunday lorrr.. then iggy can eat fish. This time, cut into 8 pcs to include sunday's portion. haha...

wahh, your iggy can eat very fast... alicia eats thruout the day... she can't eat a lot at one sitting so i spread out her food and let her eat thruout the day so at least the food gets in... :)
I still dunno the wet market yet... LOL. My 8x since I shifted here wor. :tlaugh::tlaugh:Bo pianz. :p We just buy and pay.. Heh. Yea lor.. I lazy to go wet market.. so send DH dere. haha. :p

Yea, good in a sense for alicia to eat thru out the day. At least she will get into our adult's meal times sooner. :)

snowbear

Siaoo siaoo... got chiochio armani here :)
you stay at home mum ahh?
yeah, i'm a sahm. Recently dh and i toyed with the idea of me gg back to work and putting alicia in childcare. He says it's up to me. But after 2 days of considering, i can't bear to put her with anyone else so i'm staying as a sahm till dunno when... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

snowbear

I still dont know the wet market yet... LOL. My 8x since I shifted here . :tlaugh::tlaugh:Bo pianz. :p We just buy and pay.. Heh. Yea .. I lazy to go wet market.. so send dear husband dere. haha. :p

Yea, good in a sense for alicia to eat thru out the day. At least she will get into our adult's meal times sooner. :)
haha... redhill mkt is just walking distance so i just go there and buy groceries as and when i need. I got fixed stalls to buy my fish, chicken, veg, pork etc.... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
I'm more comfortable buying from someone familiar. Then they always gimme fresh fresh stuff. No good they dun let me buy. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

haha... redhill mkt is just walking distance so i just go there and buy groceries as and when i need. I got fixed stalls to buy my fish, chicken, veg, pork etc.... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
I'm more comfortable buying from someone familiar. Then they always gimme fresh fresh stuff. No good they dont let me buy. :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Soo good.. :) Heh. Do they do delivery? Waahahahah :p Coz we have to purposely go market just to get his cod fish and veg.. wuliao.. :p