Feeling sleepy now adays especially during office hrs.

WEN_9117

Hi to all Mummy,

Do u agree with me. Feel sleepy during working hrs but after wrk back to home and shower u will't feel tat sleepy liao. Why huh ???

Basha

YEAH!!! Been having sleepless nites @ dis stage coz of the false contractions & menses like cramps...& in the office damn sleepy & lethargic!! But when hm after shwr eyes full wide open.....haizzz...but ard 9+ will feel tired again & willtry to sleep but it's HARD....

Phoebii Cheng

especially in the 3rd trimester u will feel super sleepy.......moreover, bb oso becoming heavier so it's tiring but bear with it, ur bb will be out soon :tlaugh:

apollo

whenever ard 7+ 8pm i sure feel lik slping while watching tv den 11pm happy happy wan go slp but keep roll ard until 3am!!!

i feel tired but cant slp alot.. haiz...

Catty

Will feel sleepy in office too, reach home bath than fully awake again till 9+ feel sleepy again, went to sleep end up will auto wake up 2am than twist & turn till 6+ and sleep for 1 hour more wake up for work!!! :eek:10:

Lucky this is my last week of work and next week will start my maternity leave liao if not i sure go crazy.. :embarrassed:

Frenchkitty

Same here me too. I feel extremely sleepy nowadays I dont know why...
I can sleep until 12noon - 1pm everyday and when Hubby goes to work in the morning I also cannot wake up to see him off even though I keep forcing myself HAHA I feel like a PIG.

having the same prob. no matter how tired also hard to sleep at night. morning also hard to wake. take bus will somehow doze off. almost falled off the seat a few times.
i think for me its mainly due to the weather. so warm.. and no aircon somemore. have to shower cold water before sleep to cool down the body.
and and. baby keep pressing against my bladder. night only have to wake up once to go toilet. but during day time, can almost half hour go one time. everytime go also not alot to pee. sometimes really feel like holding dont go. but scare will affect baby. cause not good to hold bladder. will get urinary tract infection also.... :tsad:

apollo

having the same prob. no matter how tired also hard to sleep at night. morning also hard to wake. take bus will somehow doze off. almost falled off the seat a few times.
i think for me its mainly due to the weather. so warm.. and no aircon somemore. have to shower cold water before sleep to cool down the body.
and and. baby keep pressing against my bladder. night only have to wake up once to go toilet. but during day time, can almost half hour go one time. everytime go also not alot to pee. sometimes really feel like holding dont go. but scare will affect baby. cause not good to hold bladder. will get urinary tract infection also.... :tsad:
the going toilet part is the most sickening de lo! sometimes my BB move, i feel lik pee-ing but once he stop moving, the feeling gone liao..

the going toilet part is the most sickening de lo! sometimes my BB move, i feel lik pee-ing but once he stop moving, the feeling gone liao..
ya la. my precious head down already. keep pressing against below. you at home still alright leh. me everyday go work most sian one is have to go in and out of office..
and and. when finish work will go 'release' first before leaving. but halfway through the bus journey, the urge comes again..

apollo

ya la. my precious head down already. keep pressing against below. you at home still alright leh. me everyday go work most sian one is have to go in and out of office..
and and. when finish work will go 'release' first before leaving. but halfway through the bus journey, the urge comes again..
haha! put pad pad la den dun hav to scare when the urge come.. just release whenever u wan.. hehe..

WEN_9117

sometimes for me if I feel sleeply I start walking ard the office to keep me alert.

Still got 7 wks to go. Must jia yo:Dancing_wub:

adoncia

oh yes! i will feel slpy in office. i am more awake after work... but i do feel slpy if i m seated, and has got nothing to do... or watching tv, i can watch until i fall aslp.