Fierce manager in SG restaurant..

Phoebii Cheng

Phoebii, not me its my aunt friend.. anyway im in e F&B line and working for SIA so to me provide good cust service very impt .. no matter bad mood or kena f*** by cust jia lat jia lat also stil hav to fake smile.. Bo bian mus lun.. hehhe...

Oh ya anyway today 04-01-10 this china girl come out in chinese newspaper .. I was told but have not read yet.. mayb you all can check it out..

felzdown, sorry....did not read properly :001_302:

Feliz

yeah not that im racist or anything, i do know some ppl from that country n are quite ok terms with them..
but majority of them really damn annoying, always give those yaya face, macham they are big F.
hello!!! dont they know they dont belong here!:nah:

Especially those at geylang!! when walkin with SG man/ah pek, they act macam rich mistress with their fav hand bag bonia or carlo rino.. canot tahan see them!:we2arghh:

Oppsgal

yeah not that im racist or anything, i do know some ppl from that country n are quite ok terms with them..
but majority of them really damn annoying, always give those yaya face, macham they are big F.
hello!!! dont they know they dont belong here!:nah:
Cannot do anything also. So many in Singapore, guess have to get use to them.:embarrassed:

Ting

Especially those at geylang!! when walkin with SG man/ pek, they act macam rich mistress with their fav hand bag bonia or carlo rino.. canot tahan see them!:we2arghh:
Cannot do anything also. So many in Singapore, guess have to get use to them.:embarrassed:
hmmm actually, my 3rd(step)grandma is a china lady..
grandpa just marry her w/o telling anyone...
she is even younger than my parents..
weird...
:embarrassed:

Feliz

hmmm actually, my 3rd(step)grandma is a china lady..
grandpa just marry her w/o telling anyone...
she is even younger than my parents..
weird...
:embarrassed:

wah younger den ur parent?? steady laa ur grandpa.. heheh.. anyway my uncle wife china also but she stay here long enough so she's acting like Singaporean instead.. heheh..

Ting

wah younger then your parent?? steady laa your grandpa.. heheh.. anyway my uncle wife china also but she stay here long enough so she's acting like Singaporean instead.. heheh..
yah, she is early 40s if iirc.
so weird.
onlt seen her a few times.
now they move to china to stay alr..
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Feliz

yah, she is early 40s if iirc.
so weird.
onlt seen her a few times.
now they move to china to stay already..
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

if i were u i also feel weird la.. imagine hav to call someone grandma when she's ur parent age.. hhehee..

Ting

haha, i call her auntie..
i also duno what to call her..
my mum ask me call her ah ma.. im like...????