Final Countdown

woofy55

Good to come across this thread.. hee.. answering a lot of my qns..

i'm due 30 Nov.. counting down 7days!!! so exciting... during 36wk..false alarm.. hoping bb won't come out so early... now i'm hoping he will come soon.. haha.. so contridicting..

now..whenever he stretch or pushes.. i'll feel the pain/pressure at the virgina. wondering if that causes waterbag bursting.. hee.. i'm exciting.. can't wait to see my boy.. :p

Last edited:

woofy55

1 day more to calculated EDD on 25-Nov.

still no signal:nah:
kohym, have u delivered?

i just went for my chkup this afternoon. my gynae did not check for any dilation. hopefully will have some signs before my edd, 30 nov - if not will see her again on wed then she will check if cervix ready then will do induction.

is this the normal procedure? some of you i see from some threads, some gynae checked for dilation earlier than the edd date right?

the problem is.. my gynae going on leave next sun... so if i want her to deliver for me, then hopefully my bb will be good and come out by next wk.. if not it will be 1 of her partner. :( so if my cervix is still not ready by wed.. then cannot do induction... gotta continue to wait....?? hmm... hopefully my bb will be good boy good boy... come out soon...

kohym

Alpha Male
kohym, have you delivered?

i just went for my chkup this afternoon. my gynae did not check for any dilation. hopefully will have some signs before my edd, 30 nov - if not will see her again on wed then she will check if cervix ready then will do induction.

is this the normal procedure? some of you i see from some threads, some gynae checked for dilation earlier than the edd date right?

the problem is.. my gynae going on leave next sun... so if i want her to deliver for me, then hopefully my baby will be good and come out by next wk.. if not it will be 1 of her partner. :( so if my cervix is still not ready by wed.. then cannot do induction... gotta continue to wait....?? hmm... hopefully my baby will be good boy good boy... come out soon...
My wife went on 25-Nov (which is the calculated edd) to see gynae. He said baby's head not engaged and the wt is now 3.2kg.

Did a CTG, only got 2 random contractions, not the regular one so not counted. But baby movt and heartbeat all ok.

Gynae did a test (which i did not get to see but my wife says is insertin something down there) to check if the birth canel has open. Also not yet.:nah:

Gynae said that cal. edd is not the real edd and so he will use the detailed scan edd ie. 30-nov. We will be seeing him again tom 28-Nov. On 30-nov if still no labour signs, Gynae will have to discuss if to wait or to induce. Of cos waiting has its risk also so no choice may have to induce. And induce may not end up natural delivery depending if there is dilation.:err:

So waitin and monitorin kickin now to have 10kicks/day.

You any signals so far? My wife like evryday also very happy walkin around the house (she is on leave since last week).:shyxxx:

catherlyn

im also on standby mode. my gynea said mine shall be next week and she quite confident haha..... haven been able to slp well cos having pain on n off and also keep breaking into sweat haha don knw y too..

woofy55

im also on standby mode. my gynea said mine shall be next week and she quite confident haha..... have not been able to sleep well cos having pain on n off and also keep breaking into sweat haha dont knw why too..
when is your edd catherlyn? at least u have on and off pain.. hee.. let's keep each other updated.. :p I'm one of the fortunate one who never had menstration cramps - so i also can't tell how exactly menstration cramp feels like... hmm... i just can continue wait wait...

My wife went on 25-Nov (which is the calculated edd) to see gynae. He said baby's head not engaged and the wt is now 3.2kg.

Did a CTG, only got 2 random contractions, not the regular one so not counted. But baby movt and heartbeat all ok.

Gynae did a test (which i did not get to see but my wife says is insertin something down there) to check if the birth canel has open. Also not yet.:nah:

Gynae said that cal. edd is not the real edd and so he will use the detailed scan edd ie. 30-nov. We will be seeing him again tom 28-Nov. On 30-nov if still no labour signs, Gynae will have to discuss if to wait or to induce. Of cos waiting has its risk also so no choice may have to induce. And induce may not end up natural delivery depending if there is dilation.:err:

So waitin and monitorin kickin now to have 10kicks/day.

You any signals so far? My wife like evryday also very happy walkin around the house (she is on leave since last week).:shyxxx:
ops.. kohym - didn't realised you are a hubby :p.. for me, no signals yet. BB still happily moving inside.. and I'm also happily walking around and also on leave since just pass Monday. heee.. thought will be early.. but still waiting waiting.. :tlaugh:

kohym

Alpha Male
This Wed 02-Dec and my wife will be into Week 41. Still no signs of labor.:err:

Today during checkup, gynae told us birth canal not open yet, baby still very happy inside at 3.3kg.

sigh...a bit anxious and getting impatient:wong29:

catherlyn

when is your edd catherlyn? at least you have on and off pain.. hee.. let's keep each other updated.. :p I'm one of the fortunate one who never had menstration cramps - so i also can't tell how exactly menstration cramp feels like... hmm... i just can continue wait wait...

ops.. kohym - didn't realised you are a hubby :p.. for me, no signals yet. baby still happily moving inside.. and I'm also happily walking around and also on leave since just pass Monday. heee.. thought will be early.. but still waiting waiting.. :tlaugh:
my edd 21st dec but my gynea said this week bb shall b popping. since sat got on n off contraction, backache, leg cramp(cant even stand for long) n only dilated 1cm... bb movement like very fed up like tat keep turning here n there in stomach.... this morning got intense contraction, interval like 2-3mins but only last for 10 mins zzzz nw legs feel so sore :wecry: