Final Countdown

AAARGH!!!! She still not engaged!!! Now I have to go for another checkup on Sat! *faintz* Doc say no engage, no baby. Tiring leh, see him every 2-3 days. Give me pain, I really can tahan. Just get her to engage!

CanCanMum

AAARGH!!!! She still not engaged!!! Now I have to go for another checkup on Sat! *faintz* Doc say no engage, no baby. Tiring leh, see him every 2-3 days. Give me pain, I really can tahan. Just get her to engage!
*Shouts out loud* : "mamapenguin's dear baby, Quick engage!" - from aunty Can Can.

Thanx CanCanMum. C-section! No fun. Doc say she was waaay too high up in my tummy so cannot natural or natural will take hours & hours. Otherwise, she's a healthy little hamster. Will stay in hospital till Wed.

CanCanMum

wow! so fast take photo le...

haha...joyful right? see yr precious darlin being born...hard to describe tat kinda feeling....kekeke...

take care and beginning of confinement after wed!!!

hospital got internet and computer access?? Or u br ur own laptop???

breastmilk start flowing??

1 Quest. I attended the labour talk about a month ago. I remember that if bag burst/rapture, need to go Hospital immediately.. labour, also to hospital. If there is a show leh?? I forgot this part.. Got show is to see gynea first or to go hospital??

January84

1 Quest. I attended the labour talk about a month ago. I remember that if bag burst/rapture, need to go Hospital immediately.. labour, also to hospital. If there is a show leh?? I forgot this part.. Got show is to see gynea first or to go hospital??

hospital also. same. they are labour signs. hospital will contact gynae for you.