First Time Mom-To-be says HELLO to ALL

ling76

Good day, everyone !

I happened to browse the neet and came upon this local forum, very glad to be here to learn more things from mummies here :)

Im going for my c-section on 20th feb 09 to deliver my boy, i chosen C-sect solely becoz I wanna avoid the water bag burst distress, contractions, labor pain etc.

Im excited at the same time nervous, coz I'm someone who's scared of injections & surgery but its something i gotta go thru, nevertheless.

Any C-section mommies here can advise me on what not to eat after the op ?

yukimaxx

Hi Ling.. I am also new to this forum and a first time mom-to-be. Wow, it must be exciting that your baby will be due very soon. I have to wait till July. I am also afraid of surgery and injection but I decide to go for natural delivery, so I can hold my baby when he/she is born... All the best to your delivery!

rocket science

hI yukimaxx, trust me, you'll forget everything else once the doc/midwife puts your newborn in your arms. i can still remember the moment! plus, you'll recover faster from natural delivery compared to surgery...
my girl is 9months already..so fast! so just wait afew more months and your baby will be in your arms! :)
:wong29:

Hi Ling.. I am also new to this forum and a first time mom-to-be. Wow, it must be exciting that your baby will be due very soon. I have to wait till July. I am also afraid of surgery and injection but I decide to go for natural delivery, so I can hold my baby when he/she is born... All the best to your delivery!

PeanutOng

Hi all,

My 1st time here too. Will be meeting my boy soon in May which freaks me up abit. Coz I'm really afraid of pain and never expect that i will be going to be a mum soon despite i use to say i dun wan to marry or give birth.

But here i'm. 28 weeks now, not really a very smooth journey for me, due to the bad morning sickness and lack of support from my hubby. But for my bb, i will work hard and look forward to the day he is in my arm.

Everyday when i see those little bumps that he will make in my stomach cheers me up, even thought at times he might over kick but when i feel him inside me kicking and waiting to meet me too really really makes my day.

I'm very clueless and a blur mummy so appreciate that all mummy here will guide me along as n well needed.

Thanks all in advance.