Folic acid

marilynn

yes i willl buy folic acid too after i read this Folic Acid and Pregnancy
... btw anybody here in her old age pregancy ..can give advice ? im 35 , smoker ... been try for one yrs but still cant get baby ( but both me n hb sex only once a month ) .... check dr already everything is ok ...
I'm 34 and a smoker too...so far my gynae doesnt comment anything only told me not to smoke more than 10 a day...the only thing is eat vitamins... don't drink coke... you can try the prenatal formula tablets from GNC.

marilynn

Hi Marilynn... are the tablets big? So shy to say tis but I hv trouble swallowing big tablets... so no good for me if I can't swallow it. Dun wan to waste $$ buying stuff that I can't consume.. hee.
Yes the tablet quite big.... If you're that kind who can't swallow then better don't waste money...unless u wanna cut it in 3 then eat it... It's slightly bigger than panadol extra.

Oink

Yes the tablet quite big.... If you're that kind who can't swallow then better don't waste money...unless u wanna cut it in 3 then eat it... It's slightly bigger than panadol extra.
ooh... then I better not waste $$... will stick to the tiny folic acid tablet. Thanks! :001_302:

i1babes

I'm 34 and a smoker too...so far my gynae doesnt comment anything only told me not to smoke more than 10 a day...the only thing is eat vitamins... don't drink coke... you can try the prenatal formula tablets from GNC.
hai .. how long u ttc ? ya i try to reduce my smoke too .. but wat happened to coke ??? .. and wat is prenatal formula ?

J

justforgags

hai .. how long u ttc ? ya i try to reduce my smoke too .. but wat happened to coke ??? .. and wat is prenatal formula ?
marilynn- care to share bout the coke marilynn?? isit applies only to coke or all carbonated drinks??

i1babes- prenatal formula is a supplement tt u cn find in GNC.. Im tryin it now alrdy.. jz to prepare my body for pregnancy but nt putting high hopes onto it as im nt easy to get pregnant...

MsKoh1973

My mens going to finish soon, i oso hope this is my last mens cos I m going to start wk again, had been taking 2 folic acid , 1 calcium tablet every day for the last 2-3 weeks (occassionally forget).

Also started to take the mummy's milk abt one month ago. Hope this time everything will be ok, jus when to gyn for checkup abt two weeks ago, he said all clear, can proceed............................

J

justforgags

My mens going to finish soon, i oso hope this is my last mens cos I m going to start wk again, had been taking 2 folic acid , 1 calcium tablet every day for the last 2-3 weeks (occassionally forget).

Also started to take the mummy's milk abt one month ago. Hope this time everything will be ok, jus when to gyn for checkup abt two weeks ago, he said all clear, can proceed............................

wah!! chiong ah:wong29:!!!!!!!!!

J

justforgags

I went to GNC today and was given very good advice by the experts there..
The folic acid they have is 800mcg. And about the ultra primrose it actually doesnt enhance the chance of getting pregnant it helps to moist our skin and internal body.
The expert recommended me Prenatal Formula ($47.95). She said its good for woman who's trying to conceive and already conceived. It has Vitamin A, C, D, E and B6. It also contains 800mcg of folic acid, thiamin, roboflavin, niacin, biotin, iron and zinc.

She told me its very popular among those woman who's trying to conceive and its very sellable. It has 120tablets and to be taken one tablet twice a day.

Today is my 1st day of AF and at the same time i'm taking it for the 1st time...so hopefully this will be my last AF:tlaugh: Why don't you gals try it too... It's only supplement..No worries:wong19:
so the intake r twice a day rite?? i take 1 mornin n 1 nite.. correct me pls.. TIA;-)

I went to GNC today and was given very good advice by the experts there..
The folic acid they have is 800mcg. And about the ultra primrose it actually doesnt enhance the chance of getting pregnant it helps to moist our skin and internal body.
The expert recommended me Prenatal Formula ($47.95). She said its good for woman who's trying to conceive and already conceived. It has Vitamin A, C, D, E and B6. It also contains 800mcg of folic acid, thiamin, roboflavin, niacin, biotin, iron and zinc.

She told me its very popular among those woman who's trying to conceive and its very sellable. It has 120tablets and to be taken one tablet twice a day.

Today is my 1st day of AF and at the same time i'm taking it for the 1st time...so hopefully this will be my last AF:tlaugh: Why don't you gals try it too... It's only supplement..No worries:wong19:
Hi,

Can I take this supplement if i am ttc thru ivf? Will it enhance the chance?

J

justforgags

Hi,

Can I take this supplement if i am ttc thru ivf? Will it enhance the chance?

hmmm.... i tink its best u consult ur gynae first whtr or nt u cn take tis supplement to avoid any complication.. Good lucks!!

marilynn

Its alright taking supplements. Its actually not any medications that will complicate or effect the process of IUI or even IVF. These supplements are actually vitamins, minerals and folic acid which we definately needs in order to conceive... Enhancing it i'm not sure but definately helps us with the prep.

marilynn

Its actually all carbonated drinks... But i experience it in coke and so does my cousin.. we was pregnant before and coke is definately our choice at home or outside. We got miscarriage due to coke (definately not at the same time, its just the same scenario). It's highly carbonated and caffeinated. Some woman will have brown discharge in the early stage of pregnancy (like me). When i drank coke it burst. It actually depends on individual. But coke definately out for me and for some woman out there. When i was a teenager i know friends who gets pregnant and did their own abortion by drinking coke with pepper. So i guess thats enuf to solve the puzzle.

marilynn

I've be TTC for years now after my last miscarriage in early 2005. Prenatal formula is a supplement that you can get in GNC. It cost $47.65. It has all the vitamins and minerals and also 8mg of folic acid.

J

justforgags

I've be TTC for years now after my last miscarriage in early 2005. Prenatal formula is a supplement that you can get in GNC. It cost $47.65. It has all the vitamins and minerals and also 8mg of folic acid.

How did u take them? once a day or twice a day?

J

justforgags

twice a day....(sometimes forget to eat also):eek:

i discipline myself to eat the supplement liao.. cz wanna c the outcome but evn no outcome i'll still go on cz its supplement only mah.. haiyah.. i wonder how long am i gonna be childless.. am i gonna be like some of my DH relatives who r childless for the rest of their lives.. Its reli lonely lor like tt.. I dont want tt sia.. Feelin very sickening cz i like to be around with people n talk..

marilynn

i discipline myself to eat the supplement liao.. cz wanna c the outcome but evn no outcome i'll still go on cz its supplement only mah.. haiyah.. i wonder how long am i gonna be childless.. am i gonna be like some of my DH relatives who r childless for the rest of their lives.. Its reli lonely lor like tt.. I dont want tt sia.. Feelin very sickening cz i like to be around with people n talk..
Yeah me too.... all my friends kids are grown up.. and my hubby's cousins who got married 6 months, 1 year and 2years after us all have kids liao.... very stress...everytime pao hongbao but never collect.... wait and wait and wait..
hmmmmmmmm.... But i think we will have 1 one day definately... coz we are here in this forum and we never give up coz we have each others motivation speaks....We care and we share...:Dancing_wub:

J

justforgags

Yeah me too.... all my friends kids are grown up.. and my hubby's cousins who got married 6 months, 1 year and 2years after us all have kids liao.... very stress...everytime pao hongbao but never collect.... wait and wait and wait..
hmmmmmmmm.... But i think we will have 1 one day definately... coz we are here in this forum and we never give up coz we have each others motivation speaks....We care and we share...:Dancing_wub:
but reli im afraid to be lonely wen im old=( cz im used to hvin many people ard me n all my uncles n aunties dotes on me=)