Foot Relaxology

angtan

Initially it's painful but I get addicted to it. I like the feeling after the pain. Able to sleep better after it.

aby

Yes, painful ah.. Found so many problem thru doing it.. GOOD!

Still have 4 more sessions to go.. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

everytime i do....while left leg in pain the right leg bcome cramp liao :tlaugh::tlaugh:

aby

Hmm. I was at IMM and was having very bad sore throat thus on anitbiotic and super tired so my hb encouraged me to try this Kohong Health Products & Foot-Reflexology Centre..

Initially trying a 40mins session think $28 then quite gd so the massuer encourage me to take the 1hr @ $30 each if sign a package of 6 sessions (non transferable).. Encouraged to have it weekly..

Been to Hougang Head Office for the 2nd session.. Waaa.. My intestine/stomach is heaty (thus sore throat??), water rentention (caused by delay menses medicine), weak back (due to sitting too long) etc etc..

Satisfied by all the explanation and the massage..

They have quite a few outlets island wide..

LoVeS

it reminds me of an incident coz dh n me tot of doing foot relaxology yet tt time i am still pregnant abt 5mth+ so we ask the person if pregnant women can do? JUZ TO EARN MY $$$ they say CAN !!! The whole time tat person nv even tell me which part of my body got prob n so painful lor. After tt then i knw pregnant women cannot do foot relaxology during pregnancy~ The shop is at heartland Mall at kovan 3rd floor !! I blacklist tt shop for been so dishonest !!! When we found out dh was kinda angry how can they juz wan to earn $$ put a pregnant woman on risk. :nah:

aby

it reminds me of an incident coz dh n me tot of doing foot relaxology yet tt time i am still pregnant abt 5mth+ so we ask the person if pregnant women can do? JUZ TO EARN MY $$$ they say CAN !!! The whole time tat person nv even tell me which part of my body got prob n so painful lor. After tt then i knw pregnant women cannot do foot relaxology during pregnancy~ The shop is at heartland Mall at kovan 3rd floor !! I blacklist tt shop for been so dishonest !!! When we found out dh was kinda angry how can they juz wan to earn $$ put a pregnant woman on risk. :nah:
Isit? Aiyoyo.. I check with some spa, massage lady n foot reflex.. Most say can be done on expectant moms but must avoid those tummy n waist zones n those reflex directing linking to such zones..

LoVeS, thank GOD ur bb is well n healthy!

LoVeS

Isit? Aiyoyo.. I check with some spa, massage lady n foot reflex.. Most say can be done on expectant moms but must avoid those tummy n waist zones n those reflex directing linking to such zones..

LoVeS, thank GOD ur bb is well n healthy!
i ask other places where they do foot reflexology they say cannot aso especially more than 5mth++ My gynae aso mention by right not advisable to do. sumore tt person who do the massage for me machiam so noob lor nv even tell me which place of my body got prob BUT simply massage n tats all. :err:

Last edited:

Celina

actually i went for foot reflex during my pregnancy but u must be sure about the person who is doing for u. they must know how to do it for preggy. this uncle who did it for me also did for my hub's sis wen she is also preggy. and to say he do foot reflex for most of our family. but his slot really tight, so quite hard to get. but i feel no pain at all. should b relax but aft preggy must continue n it wil b very painful like ME now.. so terribly pain.

Last edited:

LoVeS

actually i went for foot reflex during my pregnancy but u must be sure about the person who is doing for u. they must know how to do it for preggy. this uncle who did it for me also did for my hub's sis wen she is also preggy. and to say he do foot reflex for most of our family. but his slot really tight, so quite hard to get. but i feel no pain at all. should b relax but aft preggy must continue n it wil b very painful like ME now.. so terribly pain.
ger ur words dun use tis color leh SO light cant even read properly :err:

aby

ger ur words dun use tis color leh SO light cant even read properly :err:
Hmmm... I can read clearly lei, black font color.. But when quoted, all turned light blue, that's straining to read but original ones was ok.. LoVeS, are u seeing the same as me? Could it be the settings esp color? Or probably Celina has changed some font settings?

LoVeS

Hmmm... I can read clearly lei, black font color.. But when quoted, all turned light blue, that's straining to read but original ones was ok.. LoVeS, are u seeing the same as me? Could it be the settings esp color? Or probably Celina has changed some font settings?
celina juz changed the colour~ Initially was the colour u saw frm my quote :001_302: Light blue was the one i say very hard to read.

aby

celina juz changed the colour~ Initially was the colour u saw frm my quote :001_302: Light blue was the one i say very hard to read.
Hahahaha.. OIC... Ya cannot too light the font color here as the backgroud is light ma..

Cheers! :tlaugh:

stonston

Kohong is good, but i find it costly, even if got package....

same as my normal massage, i go to this china lady who does it from home....$20 for 45min :) cheap cheap :)

n i've been going to her for years liaoz...v good...

aby

Kohong is good, but i find it costly, even if got package....

same as my normal massage, i go to this china lady who does it from home....$20 for 45min :) cheap cheap :)

n i've been going to her for years liaoz...v good...
Can share with us her contacts PLEASE!! U seems to be a lobang QUEEN hor! :tlaugh:

stonston

aby dear, her no is with my hb...will ask him tonight when he come home...cos normally is he help me make e appt...

not lobang queen la...actualli this lady used to work at a foot reflexology shop near my parents' place...then we used to frequent tt shop....when the boss passed away, my hb asked for her contact n she does it fm home :) is decent one...cos she onli do for guys if e wife come along :)

she stay at blk 16+ :)

aby

aby dear, her no is with my hb...will ask him tonight when he come home...cos normally is he help me make e appt...

not lobang queen la...actualli this lady used to work at a foot reflexology shop near my parents' place...then we used to frequent tt shop....when the boss passed away, my hb asked for her contact n she does it fm home :) is decent one...cos she onli do for guys if e wife come along :)

stonston dear! thks! appreciate ur help! Wow! Sure will try out her skills.. Hmm bring my hb along.. heehee.. he has nv tried any sort of msg yet except guasa msg from me..

lulu_booboo

:tlaugh:it's quite funny.
reflexology is actually encouraged during pregnancy over here (UK).
It supposedly helps with all the backaches, indigestion and circulation.

i have been going for reflexology since i'm 28 weeks preggers and still going now. Really enjoy it and it helps with my swollen feet and fingers alot.

LoVeS

:tlaugh:it's quite funny.
reflexology is actually encouraged during pregnancy over here (UK).
It supposedly helps with all the backaches, indigestion and circulation.

i have been going for reflexology since i'm 28 weeks preggers and still going now. Really enjoy it and it helps with my swollen feet and fingers alot.
if the person really knw abt reflexology then it helps but if the person seem noob then it endanger the pregnant woman :001_302:

chachaleo

Hi can u share her contacts, would like to try too. thks