Foundation ( 2 way cake )

pokemon97

Hi! I'm using ZA 2 way foundation pressed powder, it feels light and it's suits my skin, never feel itchy or redness which usually happens to other brands I already try on. I have tried the body shop but after using 1 packs I start to have this red swollen patches like mosquito bites near my eyes, and cheek. so then I stay neutral for couple of days by not using any cosmetic then I try the ZA. So far been using it for almost 2 year already and I didn't have the redness, so I guess it's a good one. I also have tried other non-popular brands, all make my chuby cheek itchy. so I stick to ZA again. Lately I've tried the face UV protector cream as the first foundation before I apply the foundation powder, and again I dont't have problem with it. The powder can blend even better. And most of all, they all in a affordable price range. =)
Me too. I feel itchy on some brands but ZA is ok for me. Have been using this for quite long.

NuR_iRfAn

Hi,

I using Estee Lauder 2 way cake...find it very gd....It last long...
B4 that using Sheseido (member till now),MAC....

MAC is not gd for my oily skin....it look darker aft afew hrs

ohstrawberry

I'm using bobbi brown compact powder, used to wear their 2 way cake. But find it a bit too thick. So now apply Dr Jart BB cream then powder with bobbi brown compact powder. So far so good, no irritation.

MizfitMumma

For me, if im going town, i'll apply MAC SFF(liquid form) & then dust MAC LP on it. Natural & not cakey & heavy for me :)

If nearby, like Compasspoint, i'll just put blusher that's all :D
Those who hv flawless skin can use loose powder. As for me, I have pigmentations, so I cannt use loose powder. I bet your skin is flawless. Wats ur secret? Can share??

audreyy

i'm using kose 2way foundation. Its very good! This product is always recommended in the taiwan and japan mags. It offers medium coverage. I've already use 3 of its refills. Powder is at $49. Casing i cant rem how much. = )

Elemente Cosmetics are rich in Oxyginberry Complex, which is made from the extracts of precious ingredients: Ginseng Berry, Cactus Fruit, Cactus, Grape Seed, Rose and Seaweed. Countless hours have been devoted to the development and formulation of Oxyginberry Complex. Using state-of-the-art technology, the essence from each ingredient is extracted, and without destroying any of the nutrients, the essences are then thoroughly blended to the correct proportions. Oxyginberry Complex combines nature’s finest to bring the ultimate nourishment to skin, placing Elemente Cosmetics in a class of their own.

Phoebii Cheng

Elemente Cosmetics are rich in Oxyginberry Complex, which is made from the extracts of precious ingredients: Ginseng Berry, Cactus Fruit, Cactus, Grape Seed, Rose and Seaweed. Countless hours have been devoted to the development and formulation of Oxyginberry Complex. Using state-of-the-art technology, the essence from each ingredient is extracted, and without destroying any of the nutrients, the essences are then thoroughly blended to the correct proportions. Oxyginberry Complex combines nature’s finest to bring the ultimate nourishment to skin, placing Elemente Cosmetics in a class of their own.

Where to get?

kaelanista

Hi,

I have been using mineral powder.

2 way cake will clog pores and loose powder is just powder with colour.

Mineral powder as it is made from mineral stones.

I use Mary Kay mineral powder.

If you are interested, u can email me @ kaelanista@gmail.com.